• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TheMann

Smash Ace
Wow MI really doesn't sleep. Guess I should know cuz I'm up.

But guys I'm getting so good at brawl. I can beat lvl 9 computers like 65% of the time(highest difficulty for you noobs). Main guy I have probs with is Ike. He is like so cheap, He Ko'ed me at 40% b4 WTFBROKEN! Snake is the easiest his recovery is so bad. Im like B-throw off the edge, grab his flying robot thingy and GIMP!

I don't main Luigi N E more either. All MK now. He sucks and can't KO but I'm too lazy to think about recovering so I play him. Luigi is so unfare with his fire uppercuts. If he's not banned soon Ima quit brawlz.

Yea I get like this when I sleepy. Stay classy MI im goin to sleep.

judge!

Smash Ace
god im super drunk and crying my eyes to this stupid graduation song by vitamin C *crys*

What's The Point

Smash Master
So far we have one car, mine, with myself, Judge, Anther, Shugo, and Mikey (In order of when they asked). Omni is next in line if some one drops out (Or he wants to Mexican, but I doubt that).

I know there are other cars, but no one ever uses them.

Edit - Shugo may be going with M2K and Vdjo, since King Yoshi is and he'd be on top of that, as well as me trying. Thus putting Omni in a real seat.

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
im bout to upload the vids we recorded, the tournament footage is unusable and the audio is screwy for our games but i saved the video and im uploading them with music

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Markloo.....you can put just condemned or soul to make it simple lol

ankoku.......im never going to play you -_-

im going to practice Uair and watch alot of fox/falco videos to see what i can work on

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
its no effort to put it up as condemned soul unless you would rather me change the title to soul in which case you should inform me and the change will be made =)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I was actually about to tell you to cut out/speed up all the parts where Dedede is chaingrabbing before you finished it but I guess it's too late oh well lol.

Now to watch it.

EDIT AFTER WATCHING:

GOOD **** OMNI

Oh and if/when Jcav gets back, we should see if me vs. Ankoku is on there and upload it if it is. :colorful:

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was actually about to tell you to cut out/speed up all the parts where Dedede is chaingrabbing before you finished it but I guess it's too late oh well lol.

Now to watch it.

EDIT AFTER WATCHING:

GOOD **** OMNI

Oh and if/when Jcav gets back, we should see if me vs. Ankoku is on there and upload it if it is. :colorful:
I'll talk to him about it.

YAY i'm not getting owned anywhere in here.

Poor Jcav, gets owned in everything.
Good stuff. Keep it up MI.

Top Bottom