• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
awesome!!!!!
good editing on that. That was like, the first really fun brawl to watch i've seen in a while.
Thank you i forgot how long video editing can take xD i'm glad your enjoyed it :)

cool vid minus the chaingrabbing. i think for ice climbers you should just show them getting the grab lol
There Ic's :-p of course its gonna be chaingrabs ;) you know you liked the wario cg to ic grab though

EDIT AFTER WATCHING:

GOOD **** OMNI
Ty :)
awsome video omni, panda+rap=<3
<3 ty

Ankoku told me it was okay to put the video on my page as well, Omni. If you don't want me to, lemme know and I'll take it down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inMgLuyAy04&feature=channel_page - My upload of it

I'm enjoying it a lot, actually. ^_^
Ty :) and yeah you can keep it up more exposure = better right?

What's The Point

Smash Master
I still say Lain's entire segment should have been a single 0 to death chain grab, switching to a new opponent every time he does a back throw.

Edit - And on that, Lain, Shugo apparently has a ride with Vidjo, so Lain has a trunk if he really wants it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The only reasons you'd want to not chaingrab is if you're not sure of the other options and want to see how they work (which can help when adjusting to platforms that stop your chaingrab early, etc.), or if you feel you can get more out of certain situational setups. Avoiding them altogether is one of the most common forms of sandbagging.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you get hit while charging a smash you take increased knockback, as well.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Hey guys if your not busy there is a meteor shower. take a chair outside and look at the meteor that show every 5 mins. its a woonderful thing to watch. its going on until the end of this week so take out 30 mins and just stare at the sky^_^

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Sounds good, you two. ^_^

Where should we meet? And does anyone know if Panda is going, too? I'd like to ask him about it before we make any concrete plans.
Me and Panda Are going together ATM, i think we are going ot iris kongs on friday and oging ot the tourney the day after

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Well, why not all of us go together, then? Though I DO work late Friday, so it'd really depend on what is going on. If push does come to shove, I could leave on my own.

I am free all of Saturday, though, so if Iris wouldn't mind more company that night it could work. It's up to you guys.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Well, why not all of us go together, then? Though I DO work late Friday, so it'd really depend on what is going on. If push does come to shove, I could leave on my own.

I am free all of Saturday, though, so if Iris wouldn't mind more company that night it could work. It's up to you guys.
I wouldnt mind at all Mikey :)

As far as I know, you omni, judge, NoJ and panda are comin :) if not we will figure it out.

Notra

Smash Ace
I wouldnt mind at all Mikey :)

As far as I know, you omni, judge, NoJ and panda are comin :) if not we will figure it out.
iris what time is ur fest? im hangin out w/ some friends friday night, but it wouldnt be the first time i ditched them early for brawl.

@harms, lol yeah u can be in it. we did so many crazy things. but im going to puerto rico next week so i cant do anything sunday - friday next week.

Top Bottom