• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Hi, for those of you don't know me I'm L_Cancel. I'm an Olimar main. I've just recently started getting involved in the offline Michigan smash scene, so I'm going to start posting in this thread to keep up to date with the Michigan smash scene. n_nb

I'm looking forward to attending more tournaments. =o

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
i think
if mi has too many tournaments
less people will come
to each one
so maybe less tournaments?
idk that's stupid
I think it would end up being a smaller turn out for the smaller-seeming tourny's.

For example, I can only get so many Saturday's off work. I can't make up that shift I'm missing and need the money, so I chose to not take this one off so that I can go to the next tourny. I'm sure this is how it was for quite a few others. Most people went to Digiops and worked through this one.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
So who is still going to be in ann arbor this year? I leave in like 2 weeks. And with no car i'll pretty much be stuck there, so i'll have to rely on local smash.

edit: jkbuk pink name is sexy

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
New Melee people at UM this year: Moose, Duck, Hot_ArmS, Juggleguy, Kagu

New Brawl people at UM this year: The Sauce Boss

UM = UNBALANCED

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
For everyone i pissed off or was rude to at the GYGO tourney, i apologize i have some personal stuff going on and i just kinda broke. Sorry <3

What's The Point

Smash Master
To people going to SNES (With me).

We should all be in the same place Wednesday night, to make leaving Thursday morning much easier. I'm suggesting my place in Plymouth for now, since it's easier for me and people who drive here can park here till Monday. I'd also probably make a smashfest out of it (As much as you'd get on Wednesday).

What's The Point

Smash Master
Ally, I'm driving myself, Judge, Anther, Mikey, and Lain, which fills my car. Out of them, only Mikey has a car, and it's an old dying thing that will likely strand people in Pennsylvania.

You need to convince some one else with a car to go, I'm guessing Webster or Panda. This person also needs to take RareTruffle, who is apparently flying/training to MI to then be driven to SNES. Otherwise someone s riding Mexican while he takes a seat, since he's the one who told him I could drive him.

Top Bottom