• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

IrisKong

Smash Lord
iris what time is ur fest? im hangin out w/ some friends friday night, but it wouldnt be the first time i ditched them early for brawl.

@harms, lol yeah u can be in it. we did so many crazy things. but im going to puerto rico next week so i cant do anything sunday - friday next week.
@ notra... Its gona start kinda late, prob around 8....but go till whenever.

@mikey... I think panda is gonna send out my address to everyone

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Iris, could ya just PM the address to the people who are comin' other than me, judge, omni, and NoJ? It'd be easier that way and I just kinda wanna pass out right now.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
So...Mikey, Lain, NoJ, Panda, Omni, Judge, Sig, and probably WTP... kinda still trying to figure things out. I dont really want more than 8 people just for comfort factor.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I haven't gotten in contact with William yet, so I don't think he's exactly confirmed right now. And I think Nicholas may not be coming, but I'm not exactly sure about that yet.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hi everyone!

I made it to China without dying.

They block Youtube here T_T

Tennet

Smash Champion
I made a gay kid cry at band camp because he thought I was calling him fat, he said something about jiggs and I said that can be said about something else. I also had to lecture him about why Link is a bad character...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
When's it coming out? Early September? I prolly won't get it then since I'm buying Dissidia FF+PSP for $200 so I'm going to have to cut down on buying new games after that. I'll be crazy broke.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If you're drunk it's not uncommon.

If not you might wanna think about seeing a doctor.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Pink names is better than magenta in too many levels, and magenta does not fit you JKBUK. O_o

Xyless

Smash Master
I can no longer say that I can handle Snakes. Such a stupid character.

BTW, WTP you owe me $5. Was in a hurry to get out to get to my girlfriend even though she decided she didn't want to hang with me anyway :(

Top Bottom