• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
well you'll show up cause I'm gonna need to practice more ness dittos. Levitas and I keep doing ness dittos MM and I can't beat him x.x. Gotta get that match up down =p. Also we need to do ness teams, it's too good

earthadept

Smash Lord
call 248-252-7241 if interested
right now we have 4 gamecube/melee and 3 tv's
raaaaaaaape

so don't feel pressured to bring too much stuff cus we probably have enough

Anther

Smash Champion
lol cac long time man. LONG TIME. My last post was in may lol. Btw I've seen more of anther in a month than anyone else in like years.

10,000nohomos

yeah if this is going on til the sun goes down and back up for sure i will be there. Otherwise I'll probably show up, play a few matches, fail my exam and then leave.

XD. Craziness if you ask me.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
My ride can't make it, so someone needs to pick me up from farmington hills >.> or I won't make it. I work the next 2 nights so it's a no go. If you can help me, my number is 248-991-4035. If ya can't i'll just be surfing around.

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
i think falco needs to be moved up a spot on the tier list based on these results. 66% of the entrants played falco and falco took two of the top three spots.

Top Bottom