• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

earthadept

Smash Lord
Alright guys, I'll PM those interested with the necessary info.
Also, Ankoku, if you come, could I have my melee disc? It could come in handy for the fest haha

earthadept

Smash Lord
I think we're covered on cubes... I have two already, and several people said they could bring one. I think I have a really old TV lying around somewhere I can dig up that doesn't lag, then markloo said he'd bring one. So that makes 2 so far. We might need one or two more for maximum epicness

Notra

Smash Ace
Alright guys, I'll PM those interested with the necessary info.
Also, Ankoku, if you come, could I have my melee disc? It could come in handy for the fest haha
ima try to come, i just need a few ppl in my car to help w/ gas. West bloomfield is a little away, so if a few ppl throw in a few bucks it'd be ok.

EDIT. nvm just realized its a melee smashfest

earthadept

Smash Lord
By the way guys, this is solely a melee fest... Sorry, but I just can't get into brawl at all, and want to maximize the number of melee setups that we can have.

What's unacceptable, lain?

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
we will have at least three i think
well me and friends bringin a setup but we'll be there round 5 or possibly earlier
soul bringin one too not sure when he'll be there
gio has one of his own
if anyone else could bring a tv well that would be just swell

at condemned: draft crews is just like
you pick out crews at the smashfest
so you need not be in a crew to participate

earthadept

Smash Lord
I'm going to grab a TV from markloo before we start, so I'll have mine and mark's before anyone arrives. That's 2. TVs that others may bring will just make things even better

earthadept

Smash Lord
But still, I urge everyone to bring a TV if they can. It'd be pretty sweet if we could get 8 people playing 1v1s at a time or something

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I can't really bring anything except my controller and your copy of Melee.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
@ juggleguy- i dont think i can make it today, ive got no transportation to your house, and no cash to spare.....all ive got is for the tourney on saturday

NarutoShocker

Smash Ace
lol cac long time man. LONG TIME. My last post was in may lol. Btw I've seen more of anther in a month than anyone else in like years.

10,000nohomos

yeah if this is going on til the sun goes down and back up for sure i will be there. Otherwise I'll probably show up, play a few matches, fail my exam and then leave.

Top Bottom