• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

swordsaint

Smash Master
It's pretty easy Denzi. Just imagine a giant circle around you where your hitboxes are, and keep the enemy just outside of that, so if they make a mistake you gay them. Also Tornado. "Try to airdodge to the ground, tornado will be over there," etc.

wangston

Smash Lord
X is and always was trash. Malcolm all the way. He'd be mopping the floors with these scrub MKs and Falcos like M2K and DEHF if he still used Sonic.
If he can do that with sonic why doesn't he. I know X does. If he didn't live in the middle of no where in utah he could make it to national tournies just look at how well he did in socal when he went. Also i'm 100% unbiased.... ;)

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
okay i know how to solve the bdacus problem of not being able to bdacus just get a nintindo classic control pro and after 5 trys u got it the analog sticks r so sensitive that the slightest movement and ur character is moving fast. try it out.

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
Eh.. no? I haven't actually sat down and practiced my bdacus (rather been upping some tech skill with Fox in Brawl - *such serious training, lol jk*)
But, no: My roomies been getting me to play Brawl - all the time. He's gone home for the weekend, so I plan on getting some practice to learn the bdacus after my DDR tournament tomorrow.

Wish meh lotz of lucks, kaithnxbai?
*wish me luck*

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
DR3W, the guy who double 2-stocked Tommy_G at Gigabitz last June is not on the list of ****ing Falcos.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Amazing. MLG has approached the Australian smash scene, suggesting they might be looking at getting involved with us sometime in the future. :)

M2K is coming to Australia in October as well. What do I do to not get 3 stocked? :(

M@v

Subarashii!
Amazing. MLG has approached the Australian smash scene, suggesting they might be looking at getting involved with us sometime in the future. :)

M2K is coming to Australia in October as well. What do I do to not get 3 stocked? :(
you just get 3 stocked. Larry gets 2 stocked by that robot, so you got no chance in hell.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I will pretend that was a challenge to take at least 2 stocks off him. :p (It's the only way to convince myself it's worth trying ;-; )

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Lol. Atleast try swordsaint and maybe you can hold your own vs this broken robot.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I just lost to tommy's rob in the third winners heat. Third game, last stock, twenty seconds left... I had the lead by fourty percent and I read his laser wrong after a throw and he got my second jump :( such a close match!!!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh you homo.

You guys are lucky though you can wear dat grape.

I'm permanently red. :p

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Whenever I think of MMM I think of a dirty movie.

MMM yeah give it to me.

Random thought I was I was sweeping the boards.

Top Bottom