• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

PZ

Smash Lord
You eat $$$? Gross...

Ain't gettin' none from me.
=( oh and I decided to come here cuz im bored and maybe ask for some help on BDACUS. When ever I DACUS I always use the easiest way to DACUS the dash<down c-stick< up Z I think it is. Maybe this is Q&A thread worthy but well heres the question. IS there any specific time to input the up c-stick after using DA? Is there another way to BDACUS? Sure I can ask any other boards or at the original thread but If I can do this I might actually main falco as my top tier main.

M@v

Subarashii!
D1 and I are representing the two greatest powers in DBZ with our avatars.
D1, the low-class warrior that never gives up, always finds a way to win, cares for his friends, and uses instant transmission.
M@v, the royal prince who is ruthless, and shows no mercy to his enemies, all for the
thrill of the fight, and to grow stronger.

D1 and I are representing the two greatest powers in DBZ with our avatars.
D1, the low-class warrior that never gives up, always finds a way to win, cares for his friends, and uses instant transmission.
M@v, the royal prince who is ruthless, and shows no mercy to his enemies, all for the
thrill of the fight, and to grow stronger.
*Hits you on the head with a lump of hard bread*

Quit with your DBZ cosplay.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
very interesting. maybe this is one of the secrets being discussed in the back room...

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
amazing. its highly situational, but if it works, you can get enough damage for a u-smash kill... or other powerful moves.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Only dbz abridged Nappa is better.

"VEGETA!!"

"What is it Nappa?"

".........I can fly."
That's the Nappa I was talking about. :)

And in direct response to your quote.

"guh, uhhh, uhhhh."

"What's wrong Vegeta?"

"Oh, nothing, I'm just having an aneurysm out of complete stupidity."

"I didn't know you were that stupid Vegeta."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
Falco interview topic? Who's up for it?
Falco? yeah I know him! blue jay aint smoking no blue-J, let me tell ya right now. Falco, That dude? is the coldest motha on these streets. His favorite food has got to be bagels. His punch line to chicks is he asks 'yo you know how they get them holes in them bagel? Well i's firing my .44 at them bagelass's" try'n to cut me down, na son. No idea who falco is son, shooting lasers, in your bagels

M@v

Subarashii!
You know what Ozz? I had the SAME idea around midnight. It must be destiny we both thought of it. It must happen.

I can do it if you guys want to: We ran an interview topic in the fox boards(I got interviewed back in my fox maining days, lol). But yeah, we covered the top players and top forum members.

Link:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226522

I like the way we did it then, but we could try a new format for the Falco boards. Up to you guys.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
well, thats an interesting idea, but a loaf of reps means the people who represent us.

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
So i heard that falco is a pretty good character or something.
yeah, he's a stand up guy. Good with kids, wash's your kitchen table. Real good character, a family man. Like's Pus*y too, cant get enough of Kate's sweet cooking.

But on a serious note, yeah, people say he's kinda good. thats why i main him.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
who is the best falco in the midwest arty or shugo? lol arty will search his name here in a little bit and read this. I heard shugo picked up falco or something.
maybe we should search the boards to find the best falco players in the united states lol

M@v

Subarashii!
Shugo has played falco for a long time. He used to be a sonic main falco second. Now hes a Falco main mk second.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
thats pretty cool. dropping sonic for falco is pretty good imo, even if youre the best. im sorry to all sonic mains/fans, but i just think falco is an overall better character. btw how many falco/mk mains are there? it seems like lots of people who main falco also know mk.

Top Bottom