• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The Art Of Link*** Advanced Link Video Guide Made By Izaw

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
My Main is Snake and my Second is Link :)

I recognize that Link is imba if you can handle him ^^ (I learned him somehow after using snake many times xD)

The only thing is his recovery, but this isnt new xD

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Restickied where it should be.

P.S. Izaw just put out a huge load of new videos.

Sneaking Box

Smash Rookie
Awesome video man. I don't really post here but this video has really helped me and it's making me work hard to make Link my main again (he was my main in Melee, but my friends talked me out of him in Brawl).

I'm currently working on actually applying all the techniques you've shown to actual matches, and it's tough, but this video is very clear and concise. You're really good with Link man. Maybe slow down on the camera tilting and non-Zelda songs, as they were kinda distracting, but other than that perfect job. Linkageddon is awesome too.

angalamat7

Smash Rookie
Nice vids! I honestly thought that if anyone had amazing reflexes and timing they would be able to beat anybody. But these combos are helping me win by far greater margins than before I saw your vids. Good job.

(I seldomly lose matches against my friends, but I've yet to enter another tournament to see if I won't be 3rd place again.)

((Only been in one tourney.)):ohwell:

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
They'll never understand the perfection this video is, Chis. The knowledge it presents will fall on deaf ears here...

The Down B push is without a doubt the most difficult to learn, yet most useful to have AT in this game.

Also, lol?

???

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
What is this crap its nowhere near as good as the epic video Chis posted, not even a comparison. This guy isn't even doing his arrow canceling right, compare it to the other vid gawd noobs kek.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
What is this crap its nowhere near as good as the epic video Chis posted, not even a comparison. This guy isn't even doing his arrow canceling right, compare it to the other vid gawd noobs kek.
^
*Please say you're being sarcastic*...*please say you're being sarcastic*
PLEASE SAY YOU'RE BEING SARCASTIC!

All hail Izaw, apparently he's the last person on earth with the will to make his own **** tutorial video o_o **** Toon Link >_>

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Yes, this got stickied!

The Toon Link guide is nowhere near as awesome as Izaw's. It has no epicness.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Izaw is amazing.
I just picked Link up btw.
My friends all john about how Wario is easy to play, so I'm picking up someone hard so they'll stop.
I realized something after playing a couple matches with Link....

Every match is intense, and very epic.
Reason being Link is both epic and intense?

Thoughts on this....

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Hey zezima is that a custom avatar? I wanted to use that avatar but i couldnt find it XD

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
ty zezima, i hope u dont mind me using the same picture lol ( thx for the link [no pun intended] too)

RAGE21

Smash Rookie
hey
Before You Ask, Yes, I Work With Editing Movies.
I Didn’t Focus Too Much On Editing Here Though.

I’ve Been Putting A Lot Of Time And Work On This Guide So I Hope You Like It. It’s Not So Long But I Think I Got The Most Important Stuff In It. Critics/flames/cheers/tips Are Welcome ;p.

And Yea I Myself Main Link Of Course And Spam Almost All These Techniques All The Time.
There Will Probably Be Some Matches That I Will Upload, But Not Yet, First Comes Linkaggedon ;).

If You Want My Brawl Friend Code Pm Me.

Now Enjoy, Det E Kröwk

download : http://hosted.filefront.com/izaw91/...url]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=v0u3suoshci

///izaw
Whats Ur Brawl Friend Code?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Oh yes, the great and powerful Art of Link video. The very video that taught the very basics of ATs when it came to Link. It's a powerful movement in Link's metagame and overall popularity. What an amazing video.

alexh714

Smash Rookie
WOW! great video! *bows* lol. The gale-guarding was pretty cool. The bomb and arrow.... nice but I dont see myself using that too much. But yeah... great video.
And definitely I'll spreading the word on this video. I'll end get my little 2-year old niece to watch it if I have to, but I'll get you some viewers. lol.
(alright LINK, we got some practice to do!)

Top Bottom