• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The Art Of Link*** Advanced Link Video Guide Made By Izaw

D

Deleted member

I support the decision to remove the sticky from this thread.
We have an Official Link Video Archive. I agree that this is an amazing video, but why does it need its own topic?
because if it wasnt for this video you wouldnt know wtf a zair was kid, this video is so important it needs its own thread

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
because if it wasnt for this video you wouldnt know wtf a zair was kid, this video is so important it needs its own thread
Arguably true. But if I wanted to learn how to play Link, I would naturally go to the guides on this forum, the video archive, and the Q&A thread, where I would definitely find more than one link to Izaw's video anyway.
:smash:

:p If it gets stickied again, I wouldn't mind though. Either way is fine with me.

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
I would have to agree with you, this guide deserves it back. It basically taught everyone here.
^Pay attention. We have a winner up here.^
This guide can help just about any Link user in the area, and is extremely useful for beginers. I'm still currently taking notes off of this guide. More useful than just some video about Link.

Oh, thank you to everyone who was commenting on my sig.
If anyone needs any of these item on it, do let me know.

sasook

Smash Champion
god ****, Deva is right, 90% of link mains have fcking ADD

STAY ON SUBJECT FOOLS

the subject is unholy rage torward the mods
rofl, i lol'd really hard when i read that

Arguably true. But if I wanted to learn how to play Link, I would naturally go to the guides on this forum, the video archive, and the Q&A thread, where I would definitely find more than one link to Izaw's video anyway.
:smash:

:p If it gets stickied again, I wouldn't mind though. Either way is fine with me.
It taught everyone in 10 minutes what a guide would take in 3 hours.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
god ****, Deva is right, 90% of link mains have fcking ADD

STAY ON SUBJECT FOOLS

the subject is unholy rage torward the mods
he still has a beautiful sig, I dun cur wat u sae!

But seriously, Arkive is right (cept I dont got ADD, the boy has a beautiful sig) unholy rage is what we need to take on the mods. That, and a better main. Link is, uh, bad.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I have ADD and I'm a Link main :O Anyway, yeah this vid helped me become a better Link (actually made me main Link) but it's in the archives. :p

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Ok you guys have convinced me... This thread is worth a sticky after all. :rolleyes:
But yeah, I might have ADD also. I've never been able to study for school without getting distracted by ANYTHING. That's just one example of proof. I don't want to go into anymore. :freak:

D

Deleted member

LoL... then .. resticky it =P?
if you want it restickied then either i or deva have to become mods because the mods that are trying to help are more or less just ƒucking us over

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
hmm it'a a bit ironic because just a few weeks ago we were complaining that mods weren't doing their jobs properly and not tending to the Link boards because we had that spam phase. But now we actually have mods who are actually watching us and stopping all this spam, but also closing threads that don't need to be closed (player critique threads), and unstickying threads that shouldn't be unstickied (Izaw's and Arkive's)!
Do we really want the density of their actions in the Link boards? I mean sure closing spam threads is amazing enough and highly praised...but I don't think unstickying was necessary...(but if this were to be stickied again would that mean a sticky has to be unstickied?)
IMO I think the mods are punishing us for our constant complaining because of the previous spam threads by going overboard with their "moderation"...but then again it IS their job to moderate the boards to satisfy everyone..i think :psycho:

But back on topic, I vouche this thread to be stickied again...gawd it's an immaculate guide to all Links! Do the mods allow restickying?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I'm reporting a lot of the threads but I didn't even touch those vid threads. I did watch the vids however. :D Good vids.

D

Deleted member

i do sound like a total hypocritical douche right now because a few weeks ago i was complaining about no moderation and now i'm complaining about too much moderation but i think the mods should be able to tell the difference between good and bad threads T_T

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
i do sound like a total hypocritical douche right now because a few weeks ago i was complaining about no moderation and now i'm complaining about too much moderation but i think the mods should be able to tell the difference between good and bad threads T_T
^that made me lol :laugh:
But true that! Mods should know the difference

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Re-Sticky please!

What will it take for this thread to be re-sticked?
I think its important because most of the people on at any given time are usally guests, not members. And what are guests looking for on this site? Quick information. Guests would rather look up a 10 minute video than research a character guide, simple facts.
And this is no common guide, it is very exceptional and very detailed but short to the point. It even has it own imatation copy on you tube!
Most guests would skip a video archive and miss what could potentialy cause them to make a membership and join the forums as a respected member. Who would want that?

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Unstickying this is dumb. The video is ESSENTIAL viewing for new Link players and very few of them are going to find it without this thread. I know I wouldn't have. Putting it in the video archive won't do because it's mixed in with a hundred other videos that are infinitely less essential. It'll just get lost in the noise. Resticky this!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Maybe it's because of the video archive? Not giving an excuse but it was dumb anyway.

Resticky nowz. I watched this vid to get good.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
The video on this thread inspired me to become a Link mainer and join SWF. This was my gateway into the adventure of maining Link. It's my favorite thread on these boards, and god****it, resticky it.

Top Bottom