• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VII! (September 12th, 2009) OC #3

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I was planning on leaving saturday morning. I can't afford to give up an extra day of practice since I have an audition coming up.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Good luck with that Tyr!!!

ITT - Do you still need set ups?

I think the venue has more TVs than last time, but we still need setups. The 3$ venue fee waive will still be on a first come first serve basis though but you should still bring your setup to save $ on the venue fee and make the tourney run smoother.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Pre-registered for Melee, yeayuhz.

I don't have the money to blow for Brawl singles/doubles this time, so I'll stick to playing Melee.

I'll play Brawl friendlies with whoever is up for it, though. I'll be going Sheik the whole time, since I've started finding her so ****ing fun to use.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
So it seems that Kings Island is off for this weekend. Tyr I wanna go to this and I will need a ride...I will also need a Partner...A Good Partner please?

4% APR

Smash Champion
impp, $1 zelda vs my samus (****, im gonna lose this for sure lol)

everyone else, get at my samus

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Crap Crap...Never Mind. I'm not going to this. I really wanna go though. But there's another tournament that's almost 3 hours closer...So I guess I'll go there. *sigh*..I'll try to go to the next one though.

AlphaZealot and Shugo....You both Have my support. Make sure that you both are in the GFs. Hold it down for THE GOD KAIS!!!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
if you dont find anyone like last week, ill team

on that note i still need a teammate, anyone?
I still need a teammate but this team was epic fail @ step yo game up

impp, $1 zelda vs my samus (****, im gonna lose this for sure lol)

everyone else, get at my samus
$1 Samus ditto in melee?

So.... who the hell is housing us
Either me or kyosh. Kyosh lives closer to the venue. Also, are we teaming for this?

What's The Point

Smash Master
Of course, MI is slow and delays it, but expect 3-5 MI people who need housing.

And Yoshi, that 360 skin you bought shall be returned to you.

King~

Smash Champion
@itt it was epic fail cause we played the two players you suck vs (byaa and diddy)

@MI: jeez chrst lain how many time did i have to say ill house you guys <.< lol

well anyway let me know whos coming and what time

Edit: AZ and Q do u guys still need a spot to stay, i pretty sure i can take u guys aswell

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
People from Cincy who want to go to this need to get in touch with me. We're still figuring out housing and when we're leaving but so far Kel is the only person who has said he wants a ride.

King~

Smash Champion
assuming MI leaves(which they may not) i can take you guys in

but ITT can house aswell, and i imagine that might make ur trip a little shorter than to my house

if you mean tommrow, i suppose i can do it then too just someone needs to bring more air mattress, only like 7 beds and a concrete floor

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
@itt it was epic fail cause we played the two players you suck vs (byaa and diddy)

@MI: jeez chrst lain how many time did i have to say ill house you guys <.< lol

well anyway let me know whos coming and what time

Edit: AZ and Q do u guys still need a spot to stay, i pretty sure i can take u guys aswell
Are you trying to say im bad or something? That it was only my character? and no me?

Top Bottom