• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VII! (September 12th, 2009) OC #3

Revven

FrankerZ
I sooo wanna do a lot of Brawl+ friendlies here with people. I just had the best weekend with + ever so I wanna have some moar fun here with +. And of course, take your money in Doubles with SciFiGuy. :p

4% APR

Smash Champion
you can be charizard the whole time in brawl+ right? I'll play some with you if so

edit- sarah, are you actually coming to this one?

solecalibur

Smash Master
If anyone is by OU and is willing to pick me up Id pay for most of your gas and however much it costs for you guys to go out of your way to get here

ITT / King Beef / 4% - By anychance you think you can take us home? Glov said he will take us up but not back since he's going to see his g/f later on that night. If you can't or simply don't want to, its understandable. Please PM me or text me. You guys have my number.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
ITT / King Beef / 4% - By anychance you think you can take us home? Glov said he will take us up but not back since he's going to see his g/f later on that night. If you can't or simply don't want to, its understandable. Please PM me or text me. You guys have my number.
mi neads a ryd 4 dis tirnament can sum1 hilp mi aut?

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Argent, did you get a partner already? This one's looking good for us to actually stop a Sonic team for once. ;P
I won't settle placing out of the money again! No more Green Greens..., thanks for banning it so I'm not tempted. I've got a new trick ready for Meta now.

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
o yea and i guess i should find someone to partner with since i'll make it in by morning this time.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I think I'm probably still coming to this and taking some of Cincy with me but I'm going to be looking for housing. I don't want to be driving 5 hours in the middle of the night.

King~

Smash Champion
I think I'm probably still coming to this and taking some of Cincy with me but I'm going to be looking for housing. I don't want to be driving 5 hours in the middle of the night.

well i already said i have OOS'ers, if none of them come i can take u guys in. also ITT can house i suppose

also @ ITT i need a ride i think, ill let you know more after thursday

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
AZ and I should be there
Awesome, good to see you back in action. Rematch BYAA! and destroy him plz.

What day are we leaving Tyr?
I got the impression he was intending on coming up friday evening but I might be wrong. You guys are free to crash at my place (I think) If not, I'm pretty sure BYAA! or King Yoshi should have some room.

If you're pre-registering you can just pre-register under brawl singles and it's fine.

Also, no nametags this time :(

But there will be many more door prizes and the door prizes won't be as terrible this time.

Top Bottom