• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vist

Smash Champion
I just realized the venue is at UMBC (figured it was near mt. airy again). Anyway, that's pretty amazing...:cool:

edit- ill bring a setup

HAT

Smash Ace
since i know everyone reads this thread, i'm going to put the following information here.

If you think I'm housing you, and you haven't posted on my thread, good luck breaking and entering.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yes, everyone should. 65 People is far too few for an event that should be completely epic. Come on people, it's only going to get more expensive (this Sunday is when it goes up to $70 if you've forgotten), and everyone should be here.
Smashpocalypse had 62 people and was completely epic. <3

But no, seriously. Everyone should come to this. Basically last chance for a two-day, well-run Melee tournament before Brawl.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Smashpocalypse had 62 people and was completely epic. <3

But no, seriously. Everyone should come to this. Basically last chance for a two-day, well-run Melee tournament before Brawl.
brawl was pushed back untl march i hear, and I'd love to see another "last tournry" b4 then kinda maybe thats not mad money like pound >_>(i still <3 md/va tho so j/k), held by the MW maybe?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
While people who don't enter will be allowed into the building to play, they will not get any food or priority on TVs. I can already tell theres lots of people not even planning on entering but showing up anyway, and I understand you may just not have the money, but it's terribly unfair to the people who have paid and the people setting up the tournament. I'm not impressed that some people can't come up with $60-$70 over a 3-4 month span, but I understand people have their reasons and I won't meddle. Obviously transportation issues and financial issues have hindered many people and for that I apologize for the lack of convenience, but I'd love to thank everyone who is actually putting forth hard work and effort to make *pound* 3 special. We're doing our best to make this tourney simple and smooth, so there's more time for friendlies and more time for hanging out with smashers.

While we're on topic, BRING A SETUP!!! YOU WILL RECIEVE $10!

Eggz on Silent Wolf's account

LoL @ people referring to 70$ as "mad money"

National scale tournaments shouldn't be 5/5 lol gtfo

Balloon

Smash Lord
So hypothetically...

If I and only I come from Oregon, will I be able to be housed? I'd rather not get a hotel xD. Where is WA staying? Is there any chance of whomever is housing them to house one more?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Question:

If I fly into Reagan or Dulles, could someone either a) house me nearby (G-reg???) or b) hook me up with some transportation (public or otherwise) to HAT's place if I get housed there?

Balloon

Smash Lord
I need a ride from BWI to HAT's house I think, assuming I will in fact be staying there.

Or I can take the bus or whatever xD.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Question for Plank:

Since we are coming by bus which station is closer to the venue/HAT's house? Baltimore Travel Plaza or Downtown?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i have no idea where baltimore travel plaza is or how to link to hats from there -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom