• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Lol yeah that hotel really is two minutes from my house, I deliver pizza there all the time >.<

Someone else can get the bed with Plairnkk ='/

OTRU...

Smash Champion
you're prolly right plank, im the only one who smokes out of our whole group, we'll find somewhere else

and yeah raistlin that sounds pretty good, i'll talk to qdvs and colbol about it

_milktea

Smash Lord
Heyyyy do any Smashers staying at the hotel have any extra room in their car...>_> <_<, that could possibly give me and like 2 guys a lift to the venue and stuff...or no >_>? Thanks <_<.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
this is not directed at anyone inparticular, just an overall feedback

WHY ARE SMASHERS SO ****ING DEPENDENT ON OTHER PEOPLE? jesus christ. I saved money, flew to california, took public transit places by reading maps and figuring things out, etc.

i lay out all the info people could possibly need, and everyone is still like HELP ME PLZZZZZZZ

****. people are dumb.

Sliq

Smash Master

WHY ARE SMASHERS SO ****ING DEPENDENT ON OTHER PEOPLE? jesus christ. I saved money, flew to california, took public transit places by reading maps and figuring things out, etc.

i lay out all the info people could possibly need, and everyone is still like HELP ME PLZZZZZZZ

****. people are dumb.
Plank, I need help understanding your post. Could you call me and explain it?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord

****. people are dumb.
Don't be a douche lol. you're the tournament director your supposed to get swarmed with questions and its your responsibility to answer them :chuckle:. Your post is just going to make people a little scared to ask questions weather they're serious or dumb questions. ASK AWAY PEOPLE JON LOVES QUESTIONS :colorful:

Repryx

Smash Champion

****. people are dumb.
because most smashers are college students relying on mom y dad 4 monies...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Don't be a douche lol. you're the tournament director your supposed to get swarmed with questions and its your responsibility to answer them :chuckle:. Your post is just going to make people a little scared to ask questions weather they're serious or dumb questions. ASK AWAY PEOPLE JON LOVES QUESTIONS :colorful:
the moral of my story was the answers are on the first page.****

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
You guys dont even know how gay HATS marth is. hats GOT this. IMA PUT THIS SHAZ ON THE MAIN STAGE

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
CK VS HAT POOL

chillin - $5 ck
Frozen - $5 ck
Tope - $5 HAT
Plank - $5 HAT
EE - $5 HAT
Boss - $5 CK

its 3-3 rightnow, any more official entries?

all the money will be thrown into a pot then divided among the winners. AKA if we were to do it right now there would be a $30 pot, so Tope, EE, and myself would all get 10 dollars each.

Big_R

Smash Champion
I don't even know who these ppl are, but I will go with Ck. 5 bucks. I just want in on some trashtalk.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

****. people are dumb.
That's right. It's true.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
just a reality check for everyone, this tournament begins in

20 days!!!

whos excited?!?! i am. plank and i are doing our best to make this the best tourney ever! only 3 more weeks

DippnDots

Feral Youth
$5 on CK
10 chars

I don't know either, but Mr. Twig > Mr. Hat soooo go CK! Win daddy some money.

And, can I $1 mm hat's marth? >_>

SaveTheQueen

Smash Cadet
Ok so I'm coming from Texas and was woundering if there is a captain for the South crew if not I was wondering if I could be it. If there already is one thats fine just please get back to me.

Thanks,

STQ

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol dazwa i hope u burn

STQ i think south already has a captain, though i have no idea who.

jarc sounds good.

oh yeah and duh chinesah=$5 for HAT, DIPPNDOTS=$5 for ck (what a fool)

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Cort - MM me 20$ my Falco v/s your Peach, your 1 stock to my 4 stock, or maybe PC would do it, any peach, come on guys easy money here you just gotta pull off another 4 stock as you always to =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom