• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no, but its obvious what is considered to be an infinite. just do ur regular chaingrabs instead

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
**** good point. i ban stitchfaces too. any stitchfaces u pull will be immediately thrown downwards.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Plairnkk, I'm sorry to be a bother about this, but I just want to clarify what I'm legally permitted to do. At OC3, I would use two f-tilts then a chaingrab, then two more f-tilts followed by another chaingrab. This is because the definition was "using wobbling to hold your opponent for two seconds or more is illegal." I fell within the legal bounds of the tournament because I had the opponent for around 1.5 seconds before doing an escapable move.

I'm not quite understanding "obvious." Can I do 3 tilts? 4? They are inescapable damage builders and therefore more efficient than blizzarding, which is why I bring this up.

All I ask is you set a number of tilts permitted at maximum, and I will adhere to it. I don't want to cause any conflicts with my opponents when they say I was using the infinite if to me it was merely a little extra damage. Any number you set is fine, I just want a distinct line so I don't accidentally cross it. I don't want to cause any disputes at this event.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
one time this guy at FC wobbled me from low % to death successfully 3 stocks. he then took me from 30 to 120 on my fourth stock, and i still won the match. im amazing

Vist

Smash Champion
EDIT: I need a teammate

one time this guy at FC wobbled me from low % to death successfully 3 stocks. he then took me from 30 to 120 on my fourth stock, and i still won the match. im amazing
I remember that guy... he'd start wobbling people and then turn towards them and stare LOL.

aho43

Smash Lord
his name is soup i think.

he only got 1 or 2 grabs on me the whole set where his nana wasnt dead. lawl. he was good at wobbling tho.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I thought zach soup was from south fl. I know he rode up to FC with Xif and co.

Hey Joe, you still looking for a teammate? I'm about 90% sure I'm going to this at this point, and I have no teammate atm. Hook it up.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
TA HOTEL ROOM

think im just gonna get a hotel for friday and saturday nights, so if anyone cool/anyone i like wants to stay in the room with me, let me know. Anyone can come, but i want a max like 8-10 people sleeping...there are 2 double beds, i call half of one with a non-snorer/kicker LOL

QUALIFICATIONS:

-$5 per night to help pay, ill front the remainder.
-I must like you/know you decently well.
-Be somewhat decent at this game.
-Yea, im an elitist prick

DRUG/ALCOHOL DISCLAIMER:

There will be drugs and alcohol

anybody wanna splitsiesssssss and have some fun with TA? let me know.

Frozen

Smash Lord
I call the other half. I don't snore or kick but I do like to cuddle.

Edit: Officially the most homo-erotic post i've ever made.

HAT

Smash Ace
Ben Folds is trippy ****.

Pound 3 is gonna be ****ing amazing.

Are there going to be any kind of authority figures at the venue?

I might just have to bring my sunshine in a bag.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
TA HOTEL ROOM

think im just gonna get a hotel for friday and saturday nights, so if anyone cool/anyone i like wants to stay in the room with me, let me know. Anyone can come, but i want a max like 8-10 people sleeping...there are 2 double beds, i call half of one with a non-snorer/kicker LOL

QUALIFICATIONS:

DRUG/ALCOHOL DISCLAIMER:

Dibs, me plus two crew mates, possibly 3.
You know you love Florida.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
TA HOTEL ROOM

QUALIFICATIONS:

DRUG/ALCOHOL DISCLAIMER:

colbol, qdvs and i were thinking about getting a hotel room anyways, im pretty sure that we could stay with you guys if you dont mind

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
fl should just get one hotel room, you guys all seem to be pretty straight guys. this room is going to mainly be about getting ****ed up LMFAO

frozen the hotel is like 2 minutes from ur house LMAO u just want to cuddle with me

Raistlin

Smash Lord
But we love TA!!!!

Although, Otru, you 3 plus me, Apollo, Harriettheguy, and possibly Dark Sonic would make for a very cheap (and rather ****) hotel room.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
fl should just get one hotel room, you guys all seem to be pretty straight guys. this room is going to mainly be about getting ****ed up LMFAO

frozen the hotel is like 2 minutes from ur house LMAO u just want to cuddle with me
I call the bed with Plank.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Me and Chinesah are in disagreement about who would win CK vs Hat, so we demand that CK vs Hat play a best 2/3 with me and Chinesah sidebetting on it. I bet $5 CK would beat Hat, but Travis thinks Hat would win. You got this ****, CK.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
****, I wanted bed splitsies with Plank.

Hat's good, but CK would probably win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom