• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
hi everyone, its daisey from the bahamas again. will some one please pm me in refrence to housing and a ride from and to the airport. because we are out of staters we really need some assistance please. we would be really grateful if someone can house us ^ ^. we dont mind taking care of you gas fee

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
to all you us peeps.

Toronto/Quebec (Canadian) smashers will be making an appearance. 6 from Toronto, a bunch of others from Quebec - minus Bam I think.

Lookin' forward to seeing you all there.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
sorry for random spam, but ive earned it.

just a little sneak peak at what will happen at pound 3, as illustrated by the virginia state flag

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'm coming to this.

And two my two friends from Bahamas need a ride from DCA . can anyone help them?

*is dead serious*

*also is coming out of retirement* :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
mikeg, its hard to find a ride from DCA to the venue since its kinda far, i dont know how transportation works from there. i have transportation info up from bwi, going to other airports is iffy.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
mikeg, its hard to find a ride from DCA to the venue since its kinda far, i dont know how transportation works from there. i have transportation info up from bwi, going to other airports is iffy.
I see. They didn't purchase thier tickets yet so I'll let them know.

Vist

Smash Champion
vist came back
lol yea I haven't really been playing since the week before vls (been playin halo 3) but surprisingly im not rusty

but anyway I'll probably be here and I might be able to house some ppl once again. OOS'ers flying into bwi would be easiest for me to house since I'm near the airport. I'll post here once I know for sure...

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i think VLS is the last time i entered a tourney as well o________o
ive probably played a total of 10 times between then and now.. ROFL
on that note, i'm back in the md/va area. transferred to mason from vcu
if you want to play melee, PM or catch me on AIM :D gotta step it upz

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I can now officially say I won't be able to go to :'(

Two projects and a test due the Friday before and the Monday after. At best I could move one, but not three...

Drephen

Smash Master
man no johns kids

pound 3 is the LAST BIG MELEE TOURNEY

it def has priority over school

and no money johns either, you've had a while to save money and still a little bit of time to earn some

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
***papa Dav3 Posting*****

IM at sockninjas house and am too lazy to sign out and back in.

YOU HOES BETTER RECOGNIZE MY BLACK *** IS DEFINITELY GONNA BE THERE AND BLOW THAT SHIZZLE UP! What will the last melee tourney be without yours truly. All i know is the commentary is definitely gonna be amazing, hanging out with watty mathos ganja and hoes are gonna be even better, but best thing about this tourney is going to be (VOTE)

A) Shaving pcs hair as he plays :-D.
B) Taking a picture with m2k holding a blow up doll
C) Having azen back that *** up
D) Having Drefen say the N word after every sentence.
E) Having Kiwi and another chick reinact the 2girls 1 cup video.

I vote E. :chuckle:

I GOTTA DO WHAT I GOTTA DO, LOVE YUHZ!

PS: I will be accepting 1-5 dollar donations on behalf of baby dav3 who is due march 2nd and my black *** is broke as hell. Help a brother out my dudes 1 - 5 bux donated from each of u = nice baby shower gift for my baby. Ask anyone its tru im really gonna be PAPA DAv3 NOW.

PSS: I vote for watty drefen + papa dav3 on the mic for commentary.

mathos

Smash Champion
D) Having Drefen say the N word after every sentence.
E) Having Kiwi and another chick reinact the 2girls 1 cup video.

PSS: I vote for watty drefen + papa dav3 on the mic for commentary.
How is D different than any other day. My vote goes to E too.

I expect nothing but epic commentary.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Melee Hit List Brought To You By Wes

1. WIFE- YOUR GETTING IT LETS PLAY 5 BUX
2.M2K -LETS PLAY 5 BUX
3.HUGS- LETS PLAY I WILL TAKE U SERIOUS THIS TIME
4. CHUDAT- 10 BUX CAUSE I WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND I KNOW U KNOW YOU ICE CLIMBERS CANT **** WITH MY SAMUS WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME I THINK I SAW YOUR CHIP GO TO FOX AND THEN MARTH LOL.
5.DREPHEN- I WAN OT PLAY U FOR 10 YOU NEED TO FEEL THE POWER OF A BLACK MAN AND YES I DO LIKE CHICKEN WINGS YOU RED HAIR ***** LOL.
6.ZIG-ZAG -YOU KNOW WHY I WAN TTO PLAY U HATING ON DA AINT GOING DOWN
7. DOLL 5 BUX I WANT TO PLAY U, YOUR *** LAUGHES TOO MUCH I WANT TO **** U SO BAD TO SHOW EVERYONE THE SAD SIDE OF DOLL
8.SHIZ-WIZ- LET ME FIGHT U I KNOW YOU WANT YOUR REVENGE SO LET ME BET YOU 10 DOLLARS
9.KEEPSPEEDIN- 5 BUX I WANT TO PLAY YOU CAUSE I HAVE TO BREAK UP A HAPPY FAMILY. I WANT TO **** UP THE WHOLE FAMILY TREE.
10. CACTUAR- I WANT TO FIGHT YOU 5 BUX I AM TIRED OF UR FAKE PC/M2K FUSED LOOKING *** RUNNING AROUND HERE SO I GOT TO FIGHT YOU SO 5 BUX
11.AZEN- LETS JUST PLAY SOME FREEDOM MATCHES FOR OLD TIMES SAKE
12-KDJ- YOU NOT **** YOUR MOMS NOT **** YOUR POPS LOL I WANT TO PLAY YOU, YOUR A CHEAP ******* STOP TIER HOR SO I HAVE TO TAKE YOUR MONKEY *** OUT.

YAH THATS RIGHT I AM COMING TO POUND TO STOMP AND **** FOR THE LAST TIME

MORE PPL WILL BE ADDED TO THE HIT LIST SO STAY TUNED

* to be continued*

Alukard

Smash Hero
WES and DAV3 ... o man now i really really can't wait ... lmfao .... i just wanna laugh at the people who try to talk smack back to those two lmfaooooo

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
So... what are the rules on the infinite? How many tilts would one, theoretically, be permitted to use? For how many seconds could one wobble, were they so inclined?

In short, define "banned."

Alukard

Smash Hero
So... what are the rules on the infinite? How many tilts would one, theoretically, be permitted to use? For how many seconds could one wobble, were they so inclined?

In short, define "banned."
lmfao ... u should have said for how many seconds can i do my move =) lmfao

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
So, the brightline is: do a tilt while they're in a grab, and I'm DQ'ed? Just making sure I understand you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom