• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Is there any way the rule can be modified where your coaching can't be heard(during the match) by the other player?(besides your teamate in teams obviously) I was playing Nakat at a tournament and JBand was next to him the whole time coaching VERY LOUDLY and practically yelling at points and it was obviously very distracting.

Stuff like: Don't Approach! what are you doing.. DONT APPROACH!(this is not a direct quote)
i second this

coaching is annoying

Is there only 1 round?
there's 2

Palpi

Smash Hero
Da kid gets off to challenging people better than him to money matches :awesome:

@Takeover Since there is two rounds of pools, the first one is just to root out the bad people...it isn't ridiculous for a lot of people to make it to 2nd round of pools.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Cry more GIMR, lets ban **** talk too, sap.

There will be 2 rounds of pools you idiot, have you seen the numbers? Who came here to just only have a chance at playing in one round of pools? Shut up.
Negro I know there's two rounds.
Just expected 5 people to be in each round of pools
Seriously chill out with the idiot talk

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Cry more GIMR, lets ban **** talk too, sap.

There will be 2 rounds of pools you idiot, have you seen the numbers? Who came here to just only have a chance at playing in one round of pools? Shut up.
I know you like to troll, but you should really watch the way your talking to people when you're helping out with the tournament. You represent Plairnkk in a way, and you just make him look bad. Also, if you don't think there's anything wrong with loud distracting coaching then you sir are wrong.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
See that is why I think coaching should be banned altogether, but nobody ever listens to the rat.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
O word?

See that is why I think coaching should be banned altogether, but nobody ever listens to the rat.
The way it was done at APEX 2 was perfect, nothing but low whispers which is how it should be here, nothing distracting like GIMR is saying happened to him.

Why do people always wait till a few days b4 a tournament to address the rules? smh

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Shake my head ^^^^

I mean, as long as you're acknowledging that loud distracting coaching will be dealt with I'm cool with it. I wasn't trolling either

Coney

Smash Master
see i wanna bring up a concern about this coaching thing but if i do people will be like "shut the **** up coney that won't happen" but if it did happen everyone would be like "WHY DIDN'T WE CONSIDER THIS ;_; "

in the event someone's being a little too...rambunctious with coaching, what's the way to go about it? you can't pause, obviously, and a judge won't always be present, so what happens? **** talk and loudness comes with being a top player, but "THIS ****** ****** DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE **** TO DO, WHAT A ****ING ****** IDIOT **********" in someone's ear might be a concern

oh also i'll be (trying) to coach all of FNB so if you're in one of their pools and i'm being too loud don't be afraid to tell me to shut up during the match :)

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
see i wanna bring up a concern about this coaching thing but if i do people will be like "shut the **** up coney that won't happen" but if it did happen everyone would be like "WHY DIDN'T WE CONSIDER THIS ;_; "

in the event someone's being a little too...rambunctious with coaching, what's the way to go about it? you can't pause, obviously, and a judge won't always be present, so what happens?
GIMMICKS

Coney is gimmicks.

LLDL

Smash Hero
So since waffles and sleepyk aren't going to be here, Who besides vgbootcamp are the primary recorders for Melee?

Cook

Smash Master
I'm getting pretty excited for this, I hope I can make it into the bracket! If not, I hope I get eliminated 1st round of pools so the consolation tournament is easier! :psycho:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I was so nervous for pools.
And now the most dangerous person in my pool plays Peach.
So much wasted anxiety.
It's round 2 of pools that you have to worry about. Death pools are scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom