• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hahahaha. Blunted, I update the list each month when I update the price :)

When it gets closer to the tournament ill do daily updates

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha your fascination with hbox is ridiculous.

i think brawl attendance has a good shot of beating melee this year :o (i still think melee will have a TON of entrants)..... but brawl has a pretty big scene with a lot more top names willing to travel than it did in the past (mlg, maybe??)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
what was rom3 attendance even? i dont even know.

the stream is awesome fun lol

why do my tournies all have to end in jiggs dittos. *** that

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea now that rom is over its POUND TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr.pp wins pound 5 what an epic run to watch in person im calling it now oh yeahhhhhhhhhh

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dr. pp is just the man. thats all there really is to say about it. i would love to see him continue to rise up and win ****. the only other modest smash champ ever was azen

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
dr. pp is just the man. thats all there really is to say about it. i would love to see him continue to rise up and win ****. the only other modest smash champ ever was azen
kage too. Hes all like "good job guy nie to see you win but ill do better next time cuz ima warrior!".

strawhats

Smash Master
I hope mew2king can keep doing well. WTF is falco? ;)

I can't wait for pound.
this x10

for a fading melee player he's doing well for himself (considering he and PP humbled hbox at RoM 3) lol

also holy **** i didnt realize RoM 3 had so many entrants. I am just glad to be one of them. RoM was mad hype in that building man. Can't wait for this and i hope to get even more matches in at this.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
HYPEEEEEEEEE

kevin is winning this, calling it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom