• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
amsah is confirmed for melee

x is confirmed for brawl

armada is probable for melee

ally m2k adhd mikehaze are all coming for sure too, also gnes is coming i believe. so many more top names already for both games than last year had at this point >>

Lobos

Smash Master
Who is down for the hotel room? Omni, BMX, coney, kenny, lee martin, hyro, noid, pink fresh, sassy, ??????? (pound 4 hotel room) :awesome:

I might get one again this year so first come first serve deal since its only 4 per room.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
X vs Espy(?) vs Speed maybe? :bee:
Speed isn't bad but there's no place for him in the same sentence as the other two. Sorry. >_>;

X vs Espy happened at MLG. So lame. I didn't even bother watching a second of it. I noticed it did take forever, though.

Sonic...ugh...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Speed isn't going to be mad rofl, they are his rolemodels

He's confident he can be that good and i'm sure he will get there if he wants to, lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hopefully Speed gets that good before everyone figures out how to fight Sonic properly. After MLG Dallas, I can guarantee you that a lot of people are actually going to put some work into that match-up now instead of disregarding it. I hope people do the same for Ike because of San so that Ike can go where he belongs on the tier list.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Speed hates X

for no reason tho...

he said he's HEARD stuff about X with out actually witnessing it and therefore he hates

I can understand dislike or assuming you are going dislike (like everyone does with cheese) but full out hating someone you don't even know or havent met...come on dude...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hopefully Speed gets that good before everyone figures out how to fight Sonic properly. After MLG Dallas, I can guarantee you that a lot of people are actually going to put some work into that match-up now instead of disregarding it. I hope people do the same for Ike because of San so that Ike can go where he belongs on the tier list.

you mean... where he is now?

also, I plan to fully and firmly establish the idea that KID > Speed, at this tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom