• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So who's down to go to Ruth Criss' steak house for dinner one night (thursday?). You have to have a lot of money for this (say, 50 bucks for your own meal) and you have to follow a dress code (they MIGHT allow jeans, but I doubt it.) But it will be the best steak you've ever had. If 3-4 other people at least are willing, I'd be down.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't wait for this its going to be the next major for me since i couldn't fully play at 100% at rom ... TO johns LOL

ahhhh can't wait and its a ssf4 tourney as well .... SUUUUPER hyped!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Hbox, M2k ,PP, Armada , AXE and company are going to **** at this tourny! And Mango will come like 15th or something, or will he defend his title?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
If you don't go zhu no other zhus will go think about how unzhu pound5 will be without zhu?

what's that smell? oh i'm now partly blond. : D I feel my brain waves

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
so plank, why don't you explain something to me.

prices originally were 35 for singles+venue fee. 20 dollar venue fee, 15 singles entrances.

it was 50 for teams +singles
15 for spectator

true to your word, prices have gone up $5 by now. for everything.

except singles + venue fee.

somehow that's gone up $10.

care to explain why?

g-regulate

Smash Hero

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
so plank, why don't you explain something to me.

prices originally were 35 for singles+venue fee. 20 dollar venue fee, 15 singles entrances.

it was 50 for teams +singles
15 for spectator

true to your word, prices have gone up $5 by now. for everything.

except singles + venue fee.

somehow that's gone up $10.

care to explain why?
hmm, i dont know, i mustve made a mistake with my paypal button. ill check through the records tomorrow and see if anyone has registered under that since i upped the price (i think most people got singles and teams though) but good catch, if some people signed up ill give them the $5 back in person, lol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
M2K got 2nd at ROM3. This is what happens when Armada doesn't attend.

So the results will be back to normal here and Hungrybox can get his revenge on everyone. <3

Armada

Smash Lord
M2K got 2nd at ROM3. This is what happens when Armada doesn't attend.

So the results will be back to normal here and Hungrybox can get his revenge on everyone. <3
Sorry man =(.

I won´t lose against puffs anymore.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
SOVA, the free money of md/va since '04
Does richmond not count as SOVA anymore?

So who's down to go to Ruth Criss' steak house for dinner one night (thursday?). You have to have a lot of money for this (say, 50 bucks for your own meal) and you have to follow a dress code (they MIGHT allow jeans, but I doubt it.) But it will be the best steak you've ever had. If 3-4 other people at least are willing, I'd be down.
Ruth Cris and Morton's was the best steak I ever had. Hella expensive lol.
BLEEGGGH. I've had both multiple times. Give me the steaks and an oven and some montreal steak seasoning and I can cook better steaks at 10% of the price (which would be used buying the steaks).

LRN2cook

strawhats

Smash Master
M2k winning pound V.

Teehee
i hope so...he's gotta get through pp, hbox, armada, amsah, and mango(if he tries)

i actually thinkk him vs. pp could go either way same for armada, amsah, and hbox.

the real test is mango (as it should be lol).
I want pp and armada to do well at this too though.

no puff dittos guys u got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom