• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
RAPEEE.

I'm so there, since by that time I should be living in the US anyways.
Plus I'll probably get Panama crew to come to this like we are doing for Apex.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Knux I do refunds but they have to be through paypal.

ally i wouldn't suggest doing that because if you get caught you'll just get kicked out aka no monies fo youuuuuuu! lol

edit:: i will ask tomorrow if the rooms differ, but i think its the same.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
€566 to get there for me, if i get a job come september i am SO THERE.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Falco is getting first place at this national. You saw it here first.

L__

Smash Master
..................................................................................................................

Oh my god

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
HOORAY!

This is about 100 miles from my place... any people driving up from the south are welcome to crash :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
It very possibly could be. I think they also held an old MLG here one time apparently, but i'm not sure. That's not why I contacted them but it's funny how it worked out

strawhats

Smash Master
Chu won 2 and stopped m2k from getting one XD.

JASON WIN THIS ONE!....
what you should do is talk to him and let him know that its ok to not play in one brawl tourney...he needs **** loads of melee practice if he wants to win...

P.S. U.S.A, U.S.A, U.S.A

BRING IT BACK LANDON (MANGO GENESIS HYPE CHANTS)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Didnt even see this! Yesssss, i'm def coming to this one.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Driving directions to 2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA 22202
6.6 mi – about 12 mins (up to 25 mins in traffic)

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crystal City was where it was two years ago (Katsucon that is). It's in MD this year nvm DX STILL **** THOUGH XD

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah katsucon was at this hotel 2 years ago, now its at the gaylord at the nation habor in MD........they are actually not too far from each other

Jon this is actually a new hotel....well like 2 years or so, that entire area got revamped hence the expensive stuff all around

In any case I'll come to this over katsucon since I've been going to those for 6 years......might as well make this my last tourney :p

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh ****...since this is the same venue from Katsu, I know what's in the area! I remember when me, Seb, Mike, Johnathan and Rei went to Chili's(right?) and I remember Cafe ate at the asian place right next door and I didn't get to go T_T

But this is also kinda depressing because it's actually the same days as Katsucon 2011 >_> blah. Well...Pound 5 > Katsucon.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Literally the perfect weekend for me to go. Hopefully I can, it looks like it'll be an amazing event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom