• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice. Team Catfish has another opportunity to represent and wreck the competition.

Can't wait to see that.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
this is the last pound because pound is an md/va based theme with team arlington and i will be moving away from md/va after this final pound

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to come to this because ill be at state college when it happens

CAN'T WAIT!!!

:002: best ivysaur in the western hemisphere

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Id love to work with you Plank, I won't be working full time (aka i'll be a student) so put me down for staff. I am sure to attend.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i'm going to come to this. i have to say goodbye to melee and i want to do it by playing all the best

people please get at me, i want to meet everyone i've ever talked to on this site

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good stuff Plank, and getting SRK to be apart of it too? Awesome

strawhats

Smash Master
oh ****..Anden still plays this game. (Azen should be at this in that case) it would only be fair since those two were among the first to play this game.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh ****..Anden still plays this game. (Azen should be at this in that case) it would only be fair since those two were among the first to play this game.
i played it at launch

WHERE U AT????!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom