• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Game not yet in Smash: Flying Gorilla

Hey guys, it's me Flying Gorilla from my new app on the App Store "Flying Gorilla"!

OK, so this is a literal joke submission, I have no defense for this like I've had for all ky previous submissions, but the thread's almost over anyway and the not-yet-on-Nintendo rule seems to be out for these last few jobs, so why the hell not. The Spirits would consist of different gorilla skins, though we could also add the pigs; square chicks and bananas.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium

Hey guys, it's me Flying Gorilla from my new app on the App Store "Flying Gorilla"!

OK, so this is a literal joke submission, I have no defense for this like I've had for all ky previous submissions, but the thread's almost over anyway and the not-yet-on-Nintendo rule seems to be out for these last few jobs, so why the hell not. The Spirits would consist of different gorilla skins, though we could also add the pigs; square chicks and bananas.
Your defenses are flimsy at best but I'm glad this time you're at least admitting to being a troll

Submission: Capcom Classics
1672113474083.png

With this series of Capcom spinoffs, we could get some spirits from multiple legacy Capcom IPs, such as Final Fight, 1942, Bionic Commando, Captain Commando, and Strider.

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Submission: SEGA Superstars
1672092073820.png
1672092073820.png

With this series of SEGA spinoffs, we could get some spirits from multiple legacy SEGA IPs, such as Shinobi, Golden Axe, Super Monkey Ball, Space Channel 5, House of the Dead, Crazy Taxi, and Jet Set Radio.
I believe we already did something similar.

Anyways
1366_2000.jpg

The one and only Fortnite.. I mean Half-Life
One of the most revolutionary games of the Y2K era, we do have Team Fortress and Portal content but surprisingly we don't have any for Half-Life, which gives me the perfect excuse to make spirits of obscure enemies and useless NPCs, jokes aside the amount of characters this franchise has is incredible so a spirit event is a good way to represent it

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Game: E.V.O: Search for Eden.

This game is an action RPG for SNES. In this game, you are an evolving creature that must take opponents down and win Gaia’s heart.
Overall, this cult classic would be great for smash, even as a spirit event.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Alright everyone! Thank you for submitting both Mii Costumes and voting on them!

Here are the results for the Bethseda Mii Costume voting!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Morgan Yu02 (4)36
Dogmeat1 (3)2 (4)07
Corvo1 (3)1 (2)16
Power Armor2 (6)1 (2)19
BJ Blazcowicz1 (3)047
Deathclaw3 (9)2 (2)013

Being 3 points ahead of the second place winner, the Deathclaw will be Bethseda's Mii Csotume. Thank you againf or submitting content.

Next, we will move onto voting for the Free for All Mii Costume submissions.

I will also be submitting something as well...

Roblox Noob

Name: Reblox Noob Character
Series: Roblox

Yup

Here are our submissions...

• Bubsy Mii Brwaler (Bubsy)
  • Ori Mii Brawler (Ori and the WIll of the Wisps)
  • Spyro Mii Brawler (Spyro the Dragon)
  • Hayabusa Mii Swordfighter (Ninja Gaiden)
  • Lugia Mii Brwaler (Pokemon)
  • Mishy Mii Fighter(Trails)
  • Morshu Mii Brwaler/Swordfighter (Zelda)
  • Reblox Noob Mii Brawler (Roblox)
PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE
Don't forget my Cyperpunk submission.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Don't forget my Cyperpunk submission.
Hi everyone. So apparently I left out this submission. I recorded all your responses but I did allow you to edit them so feel free to edit your response to include a vote for Silverhsnd if you so desire. Please note this ONLY applies for a vote for Silverhand. Changing your vote but not doing so to accommodate for a vote for Silverhand will result in your votes getting thrown away.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hi everyone. So sorry it took me forever to get this up but here are the results of voting for our final Mii Costume! Thank you to all who submitted and voted for it!

Name3 Pointd2 Points1 PointTotal
Bubsy2 (6)1 (2)210
Ori1 (3)1 (2)27
Spyro3 (9)2 (6)015
Lugia01 (2)02
Mishy0022
Johnny Silverhand1 (3)014
Hayabusa4 (12)3 (6)318
Morshu1 (3)3 (6)110
Roblox2 (6)2 (2)3413

We will adding Hayabusa as a Mii Swordfighter for our final Mii Costume! Thank you again for the submissions! This wraps up our Mii Costumes for Smash Infinite!

Here are our submissions for a Spirit Event surrounding a game or franchise.

Character Bundle: Glory To Smash Bundle

Spirit Event:
View attachment 365626View attachment 365629
Lobotomy Corporation
For those who probably don't know, Lobotomy Corporation is a horror-strategy monster management video game developed by South Korea-based indie developer Project Moon. The premise is that you are the newly-appointed manager of the eponymous Lobotomy Corporation, an energy company whose source of power is Abnormalities, anomalous entities akin to the more well-known SCPs. Lobotomy Corporation has shown overwhelming success upon release, with the sequel Library of Ruina also being made and Limbus Company being in development as of this post.

Your defenses are flimsy at best but I'm glad this time you're at least admitting to being a troll

Submission: Capcom Classics
View attachment 365655

With this series of Capcom spinoffs, we could get some spirits from multiple legacy Capcom IPs, such as Final Fight, 1942, Bionic Commando, Captain Commando, and Strider.
Series: Pong

Beauty in simplicity.

Possible Spirits:
  • The Ball
  • The Left Paddle
  • The Right Paddle
  • The Middle
  • The Score
Apex Legends

A hugely popular battle royale game
I'll submit Quake then
See the source image
I believe we already did something similar.

Anyways
View attachment 365635
The one and only Fortnite.. I mean Half-Life
One of the most revolutionary games of the Y2K era, we do have Team Fortress and Portal content but surprisingly we don't have any for Half-Life, which gives me the perfect excuse to make spirits of obscure enemies and useless NPCs, jokes aside the amount of characters this franchise has is incredible so a spirit event is a good way to represent it
View attachment 365649
Borderlands
A popular FPS with a lot of fun and creative characters.
Game: E.V.O: Search for Eden.

This game is an action RPG for SNES. In this game, you are an evolving creature that must take opponents down and win Gaia’s heart.
Overall, this cult classic would be great for smash, even as a spirit event.
I did not get to add one sooo...

Beyond being my second gaming series after Mass Effect, having an Ark spirit event would be great as we could include various dinosaurs and beasts from the game. There’s a lot to choose from:
Mind you this is two years old. There’s been a number of new creatures added since this. Heck, four new ones was just included last week (Andrewsarchus, Fenrir, Desmondus, and Fjordhawk).
I have been putting forth Arrk Survival Evolved as Spirits since really the beginning. In fact, there was 5 Spirits from this franchise but I removed them plus a few extras I added in when disrepncies started happening with Spirits being added that didn't have any reason to be added. To be fair about removing Spirits, I removed my own as well. That being said, now I am really pushing these Spirits to be included. There are so many good choices to choose from and reading about these prehistoric creatures and their abilities would make it fun for people to join in. I mean, there are well over 166 creatures currently than what was featured in this video below...

Here are the list of submissions:

• Lobotomy Corporation
  • Flying Gorilla
  • Capcom Classics Collection
  • Pong
  • Apex Legends
  • Quake
  • Half-Life
  • Borderlands
  • E.V.O Search for Eden
  • Ark Survival Evolved
Here is the voting link

We will have submissions open for the title of 2B's Bundle

Submit a Pair of Contrasting Forces for ""Fateful Battles" Online Tournament"

We will be submitting pairs of opossing forces. These can be traditionally hero and villain but can also be more deeper such as friendly rivalries, sibling rivalries, typing differences, or even archetype differences (Order vs chaos,machine vs nature, ice vs fire, etc). Do try to submit a pair that is currently not listed. For ecample, if we get Mario paired with another fighter; try for something else. However, if you feel your pairing is better, you can explain why and I will consider it.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Hi everyone. So sorry it took me forever to get this up but here are the results of voting for our final Mii Costume! Thank you to all who submitted and voted for it!

Name3 Pointd2 Points1 PointTotal
Bubsy2 (6)1 (2)210
Ori1 (3)1 (2)27
Spyro3 (9)2 (6)015
Lugia01 (2)02
Mishy0022
Johnny Silverhand1 (3)014
Hayabusa4 (12)3 (6)318
Morshu1 (3)3 (6)110
Roblox2 (6)2 (2)3413

We will adding Hayabusa as a Mii Swordfighter for our final Mii Costume! Thank you again for the submissions! This wraps up our Mii Costumes for Smash Infinite!

Here are our submissions for a Spirit Event surrounding a game or franchise.

I did not get to add one sooo...

I have been putting forth Arrk Survival Evolved as Spirits since really the beginning. In fact, there was 5 Spirits from this franchise but I removed them plus a few extras I added in when disrepncies started happening with Spirits being added that didn't have any reason to be added. To be fair about removing Spirits, I removed my own as well. That being said, now I am really pushing these Spirits to be included. There are so many good choices to choose from and reading about these prehistoric creatures and their abilities would make it fun for people to join in. I mean, there are well over 166 creatures currently than what was featured in this video below...

Here are the list of submissions:

• Lobotomy Corporation
  • Flying Gorilla
  • Capcom Classics Collection
  • Pong
  • Apex Legends
  • Quake
  • Half-Life
  • Borderlands
  • E.V.O Search for Eden
  • Ark Survival Evolved
Here is the voting link

We will have submissions open for the title of 2B's Bundle

Submit a Pair of Contrasting Forces for ""Fateful Battles" Online Tournament"

We will be submitting pairs of opossing forces. These can be traditionally hero and villain but can also be more deeper such as friendly rivalries, sibling rivalries, typing differences, or even archetype differences (Order vs chaos,machine vs nature, ice vs fire, etc). Do try to submit a pair that is currently not listed. For ecample, if we get Mario paired with another fighter; try for something else. However, if you feel your pairing is better, you can explain why and I will consider it.
My submission of Muramasa is missing, it was on me sorry, I forget that I needed to ping you since I was quoting an old submission.

Also for Fateful Battle I will go with Doom Slayer vs. Ganondorf, a demon hunter vs. the king of demons.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
My submission of Muramasa is missing, it was on me sorry, I forget that I needed to ping you since I was quoting an old submission.

Also for Fateful Battle I will go with Doom Slayer vs. Ganondorf, a demon hunter vs. the king of demons.
I am sorry about that :(

Here are the results for Spirit Event submissions! Thank you to everyone who submitted as well as voted.

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Lobotomy Corporation1 (3)1 (2)05
Flying Gorilla2 (6)1 (2)18
Capcom Classics2 (6)006
Pong01 (2)24
Apex Legends3 (9)1 (2)112
Half-Life2 (6)2 (4)212
Borderlands02 (4)48
E.V.O.01 (2)02
ARK Survival Evolved1 (3)2 (4)18

Well...we have a two way tie between Apex Legends and Half-Life which is pretty amazing considering our pool of content. With that being said, I will be allowing for both series to get a Spirit Event! I feel this is pretty generous as we are way past the end game now.

Please Submit up to 2 Spirits from Apex Legends and/or Half-Life

You can submit up to two Spirits from both or either franchise. We provide a full Spirit info plus Spirit Battle info. This is our last Spirit Event so let's make it count!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1672367811584.png
Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
Class: Ace
Type: Defense Primary, 3 of slots
Effect: Shield Health +
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultbyleth: (Claude) (Changes to Doom Slayer if you own the DLC)
  • Stage: Deepsea Metro
  • Music Track: Battle for Atlas (Starlink: Battle for Atlas)
  • Match: Stamina
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy will be attracted to shooting items.
    • The enemy has increased shield health.
    • The enemy is armed with a Poseidon Cannon.
1672368062910.png
G-Man (Half-Life)
Class: Legend
Type: Neutral Support, 2 of slots
Effect: Invincibility
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultkazuya: (Black Suit) (Changes to Phoenix (Default) if you own the DLC)
  • Stage: Brinstar
  • Match: Stock (1:00)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy will occasionally be invincible
    • The enemy likes to avoid conflict
    • Enemy Assist Trophy: Shadow
    • Defeat the main fighter before time runs out

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Alyx (Half-life 2)
Type: Primary Attack 2 slots
Effect: Trade-off Attack
  • Puppet Fighter: Orange ZSS
  • Stage: Galar Wild Area
  • Match: 1 stock
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy is equipped with a Superscope
    • The enemies ranged attacks are more powerful
    • The enemy will sometimes gain a speed boost

Headcrab (Half-life)
Class: Novice
Type: Support Grab 1 slot
Effect: Improved Escape
  • Puppet Fighter: Diddy kong army (default)
  • Stage: Gerudo Valley (Battlefield)
  • Music Track: Environmental Noises
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy likes to use Side Special
    • The enemy likes to use grabs

Bloodhound (Apex Legends)
Class: Advanced
Type: Support Attack 2-slots
Effect: Fog Immunity
  • Puppet Fighter: Yellow Dark Samus
  • Minion: Small Black Falco
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom
  • Music Track: Back Up (Resident Evil 4)
  • Conditions:
    • defeat the main fighter to win
    • The enemies ranged attacks deal more damage
    • Item: Ranged Weapons
Lifeline (Apex Legends)
Type: Support 2 slots
Effect: Autoheal
  • Puppet Fighter: Mii Gunner with a mii that resembles Lifeline and the fox outfit
  • Minion: R.O.B.
  • Stage: Minecraft World
  • Music Track: Kitsch
  • Match: 1 stock 2:00 minutes
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy will heal over time
    • defeat the main fighter to win
    • Item: Healing items

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
1672403937095.png
Barney Calhoun (Half-Life)
Type: Support Defense 1 slots
Effect: Projectile Damage +
  • Puppet Fighter: Officer Howard
  • Stage: Frigate Orpheon
  • Music Track: Emergency - Astral Chain
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy is equipped with a Ray Gun
    • Only Shooting items will appear

1672404004634.png
Vortigaunt (Half-Life)
Type: Support Neutral 1 slots
Effect: Stamina +
  • Puppet Fighter: Wolf (Orange) x4
  • Stage: Brinstar
  • Music Track: Brinstar Dephts
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy's projectiles deal more damage
    • Defeat all enemies to win

Collaterale1

Smash Cadet
Dr. Kleiner (Half-Life)
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Energy-Shot Resist ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Luigi (White)
  • Stage: Frigate Orpheon
  • Music Track: Cavern
  • Match: 1 stock and 1:00 minutes
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy tends to ran away
    • After 5 seconds, 3 Diddy Kongs (representing Headcrabs) will appear in the match and tends to use their Side Specials.
    • Defeat the main enemy to win
Wattson (Apex Legends)
Type: Primary Shield
Effect: Electric Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Pikachu (Blue)
  • Stage: Prism Tower (Battlefield)
  • Music Track: Incoming!
  • Conditions:
    • The floor is electrified
    • The enemy's electric attacks have increased power
    • The enemy's shield damage have increased power
    • Stamina Battle

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Thank you, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom . Truly.

I do have some retrospective thoughts to say on the thread. I’m not going to say them here, because some are a bit negative. Today’s not the day for that, it’s a day of celebration! We may or may not have created the one of the biggest, yet somewhat grounded, Smash fan concepts ever! One day, this thread should go down in history, right next to The Subspace Emissary’s World Conquest and Project M. Ever since day one, it’s been a fun ride. Creation threads as a whole have really helped me to start writing again after my big drought from quarantine - come to think of it, this was what most of my free time went to during those days of early 2021 isolation. So, again, thanks, Venus. The community built and fostered here, as well as the communities in other creation threads, are all thanks to you.

So anyways I think the Super Smash Bros Infinite definitive edition should have Gok-

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
End of an era. As one of the few users that's been here since the beginning still active on the thread, it was fun working on this project throughout its lifespan, and it made the pandemic a little easier to sit through. I'm proud of the work we've accomplished, and the community we've built, and while I'm sad to see it go, all good things must come to an end. While I didn't agree with every decision made by the thread, I still am satisfied with most of the project, and I'm glad we've ended on a high note. Farewell to the community and the thread.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
It's kind of surreal to see this thread end. For better or for worse, it's been a wild ride. I did have fun a majority of the time, even if certain users and certain ideas caused me undue amounts of frustration. But, if nothing else, it inspired me to work on one of my own massive projects I would like to be done with before the end of the year.

If this game was real, it'd be pretty fantastic, with the exception of some parts of it. Thanks for the memories Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom - it's been fun, and with all due respect

Thank God it's over with. Not just for me, but for you too. I know this was a tiring experience.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Hey all, lurker poking his head in to say hello... and congratulations to all for finishing the thread!

I know I didn't contribute much to the thread - It was one of the first I contributed to, and I just submitted some changes to the Super Mario Maker stage that I'm not even sure were included in the final product. That said, it's been fun watching this thread from afar, and it's gonna be weird to stop seeing it show up in the Latest Posts section. Even if I do have some gripes with some aspects of the thread (which I won't go into detail with here), everybody's passion has truly been humbling and inspiring, and everybody should feel proud of the contributions they have made to this fascinating project.

It goes without saying, honestly, but thank you to Venus for creating this thread!

Congratulations again, and happy new year to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom