• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah new modes.

An idea I thought for a new single player mode where its an adventure-like mode that allows one to actually explore within the world of smash. Sorta like Bowser's Fury for example. You can interact with characters living in the world and setting up one final unforgettable event for everyone. Serving as an epilogue to Smash Bros's narrative.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Characters - 3 Unique & 2-4 Echoes
Stages - 4 (Matches Ultimate Base Game)
1 Boss/Boss Sphere
Assist Trophies, Mii Costumes depends, 1 guaranteed (perhaps with no ties to any other additions) but more if new series are added.

Super Smash Bros Infinite +1

Super Smash Bros Infinite Ignited, idk went with the closest thing I can find that kind of fit & started with I.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Alternate slate for newcomers
5 echoes
2 semi clones (or the Isabelle treatment)
5 newcomers with full movesets
Had to reduce a bit of fighters, so the full number is 12, and that is quite lower, could go to 10, but that would remove an echo and Semi Echo.

Also it’s been way to long since we did this, I had to fix up the kinks ok?

I was being modest with the other stuff, due to how many developers and progress that has been made as years go by.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will begin voting! We will continue to use the same format as before so include your username followed by voting with ranked voting being active. First choice gets 3 points, 2nd choice gets 2 points, and last choice gets 1 point.

Voting link is here

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Super Smash Bros Infinite Remix isn't there.
I am sorry that I forgot it. I didn't check the newest page for submissions. I added it to the voting and awarded 6 points total in addition.

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Infinite Rebound1 (3)2 (4)310
Infinite Rising3 ()91 (2)112
Infinite Paragon02 (4)04
Infinite Beyond4 (12)2 ()5319
Infinite Resurge4 (12)1 (2)014
Infinite Remix1 (3)1 (2)16
Shin Infinite02 (4)15
Infinite Runback3 (9)1 (2)112
Infinite Rematch3 (9)2 (4)417
Infinite Redux02 (4)37

Additionally, here is the numbers for our characters and stages:

It was unanimous that we will be adding ...

8 stages.

It was actually quite funny that we had 8 3-point votes for 8 stages. These stages will be new stages pulling from newer games as well as those represented by characters.

As for characters,

Again, a unanimous decision o have 7 characters. Here is the makeup of those characters ...

5 new characters and two Echoes.

Going back to the name, we have two titles that we will be using the poll voting above to decide which title to use:

• Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond
  • Super Smash Bros. Infinite Rematch

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So here are a few things that is going to differ for this Port in regards to development and submissions...

• The front page of this thread is massive which causes the browser to glitch up on me and have to refresh so I am looking at migrating to a new thread
  • We will be doing submissions a bit differently than before as well as voting
  • Master Hand is included in the 7 character roster but we can decide to make him a preorder bonus or playable upon start.
  • It will be paced far slower. I am looking at October being the endpoint for this
  • You can probably expect 3 jobs per week
You can expect our next job probably by tomorrow with another on Wednesday. This is partially due to a significant change in my ability to work on this due to time constraints, tech constraints, and other outside obligations. I have had more than several life-shattering episodes since Infinite ended and, while they aren't resolved, I feel like maybe I can tackle development for Infinite's sequel. Please understand I have maybe...4 hours a day of actual free time to myself which I typically spend doing more work. My actual Smashboard's time went from several hours a day to several minutes a day due to this. So please bare with me.

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
So here are a few things that is going to differ for this Port in regards to development and submissions...

• The front page of this thread is massive which causes the browser to glitch up on me and have to refresh so I am looking at migrating to a new thread
  • Master Hand is included in the 7 character roster but we can decide to make him a preorder bonus or playable upon start.
  • It will be paced far slower. I am looking at October being the endpoint for this
I think him being a preorder bonus or playable upon start would be fitting. Him being revealed first could be a great start to set a hype train.

GolisoPower

Smash Master

You can expect our next job probably by tomorrow with another on Wednesday. This is partially due to a significant change in my ability to work on this due to time constraints, tech constraints, and other outside obligations. I have had more than several life-shattering episodes since Infinite ended and, while they aren't resolved, I feel like maybe I can tackle development for Infinite's sequel. Please understand I have maybe...4 hours a day of actual free time to myself which I typically spend doing more work. My actual Smashboard's time went from several hours a day to several minutes a day due to this. So please bare with me.
I like the idea of Master Hand being a pre-order bonus identical to Piranha Plant. Everything about a potential Master Hand set is in Infinite already, might as well go with that.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Don't mind me, just posting something here if someone decides he wants to stop tormenting a poor character.

1688953106640.png

1688952951002.png

In all seriousness, I understand that it's a funny meme and all, but newcomers to the thread might not know what the character is actually supposed to look like, being relatively obscure and kind of a generic avatar. For the top image, I kind of selected it by hand, so it might not be a perfect square, so feel free to edit it if it's a couple pixels off.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Don't mind me, just posting something here if someone decides he wants to stop tormenting a poor character.

View attachment 374500

View attachment 374498

In all seriousness, I understand that it's a funny meme and all, but newcomers to the thread might not know what the character is actually supposed to look like, being relatively obscure and kind of a generic avatar. For the top image, I kind of selected it by hand, so it might not be a perfect square, so feel free to edit it if it's a couple pixels off.
Killjoy

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Don't worry, given Smashboard's great reputation at breaking images, I'm sure another character will get a broken image later on and we can all have a funny meme party for that.

I mean, I go back and look at old threads for character icons and like half the images are broken.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Isaac from Golden Sun

#83. Isaac
Golden Sun
Wikia Link

Submitted by: Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
Special Moves

Neutral Special: Gaia

Causes a pillar of earth energy to shoot up in front of him.

Side Special: Move
Shoots out a hand made of energy that pushes opponents backward.

Up Special: Growth/ Wild Growth
Creates a bouncy plant that catapults Isaac up. Charging it creates Wild Growth which launches him even more.

Down Special: Quake/Spire
Fires a quick burst of energy that can trip others nearby. Creates an earthen spear that crashes down while in the air.

Final Smash: Judgement
Summons Judgement which unleashes a massive amount of Venus Psyenergy into the targeted opponent.​
Taunts
  • Up Taunt: A Venus Djinn appears and flies around Isaac, similar to the fairy taunts that the Links have.
  • Down Taunt: A unique taunt, Isaac casts Cure on himself, which could function in a few different ways. The first option is that the taunt must play in full to get moderate healing and Isaac can't cancel out of it. The second option is that using the taunt puts Isaac into an animation and after either pressing a button to end the animation or letting the animation last the max amount of time, Isaac is healed based on the amount of time before the taunt is ended.
  • Right Taunt: Isaac uses his Psynergy field animation
  • Left Taunt: Isaac swings his sword to the right and spins and swings it to the left.

On-Screen Appearance
  • Appears in a vortex of Venus Psyenergy which causes the ground to burst with plant life. He then jumps out.

Idle Poses
  • Issac looks behind him.
  • Issac adjusts his hair, before going back to battle stance.

Victory Poses
  • Isaac summons a burst of vines and branches and rides them up into the air while waving at the camera.
  • Isaac spins and holds on the hilt of his sword while thrusting his hand forward as it glows with Venus Psyenergy. This post is very similar to his son, Mathhew’s official pose.
  • Isaac causes four stones to levitate around him. Ge then causes them to spin rapidly.

Classic Mode: The Power of Friendship
The opponents are based off actual enemies from Golden Sun. Two allies accompany Isaac in battle.​
Round
Opponent
Stage
Music
Notes
References
1​
Giant
:ultivysaur:
Garden of Hope​
Walking Forward with Determination​
Lucina & Simon are allies​
Ivysaur represents the boss, Tret.​
2​
Blue
:ultroy:
Prism Tower​
Saturos Battle Theme​
Simon & Y. Link are allies​
Roy represents Sauturos when he is fought in the Mercury Lighthouse​
3​
Blue
:ultdk:
Reset Bomb Forest​
Formidable Enemy​
Y. Link & Palutena are allies​
Donkey Kong represents the boss, Killer Ape.​
4​
Giant pink
:ultinkling:
Pirate Ship​
Fighting on Deck​
Palutena & Cloud are allies​
Inkling represents the boss, Kraken.​
5​
Black
:ultzelda:
w/ Death Scythe​
Great Plateau Sheikah Tower​
Fusion & Chaos​
Cloud & Rosalina are allies​
Zelda represents Menardi’a boss battle.​
6​
Black
:ultganondorf:
Great Cave Offensive
(Battlefield)​
Apollo Ascent​
Rosalina & Robin are allies​
Ganondorf represents the optional super boss, Dullahan.​
BONUS​
Break​
the​
Targets​
!​
Final​
Giant
:ultridley::ultcharizard:
Venus Lighthouse​
Isaac's Battle Theme​
Robin & Meta Knight are allies​
Giant Ridley and Charizard represent end-game bosses Fusion Dragon and Doom Dragon.​

Alternate Costumes

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

#84. Bandana Waddle
Kirby
Wikia Link

Submitted by: @Otoad64
Special Moves
Neutral Special: Spear Throw
Throws his spear like a javelin. Charging it increases the power.

Side Special: Parasol Drill
Rushes out while holding the Parasol in front. Can reflect projectiles.

Up Special: Waddle Copter
Spins his spear rapidly which levitates him off the ground.

Down Special: Ground Spear/Crescent Swing
Slams his spear down and then rushes and slashes it upwards. Performs a wide-sweeping aerial swing while in the air.

Final Smash: Waddle Dee Army
Summons Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, Gordos, and other enemies to wildly attack.​
Taunts
  • Up Taunt: Bandana Dee looks around him, loosely mimicking his artwork from Return to Dream Land.
  • Down Taunt: Bandana Dee twirls his spear.
  • Right Taunt: Bandana Dee falls asleep, thinking about an apple.
  • Left Taunt: Bandana Dee happily waves his arms.

On-Screen Appearance
  • Bandanna Dee lands in by Parasol.

Idle Poses
  • Bandana Dee scouts the area (based on an idle animation in Return to Dreamland)
  • Adjusts his Bandana

Victory Poses
  • He rushes by in a friend train with 3 parasol waddle dees
  • A giant ball of waddle dees rolls by before exploding leaving only Bandana Dee
  • He does a few rapid jabs before holding his spear by his side and sitting down to drink some apple juice

Classic Mode: Helper to Hero
The theme is that it’s fighting characters who transition from a generic character to that of a unique and personal one, like his own character arc. ALl stages are news stages to Infinite in the same manner that Bandana Waddle Dee is a newcomer.​
Round
Opponent
Stage
Music
Notes
References
1​
:ultpiranha:
Starfruit Paradise​
Piranha Plant Lullaby​
Lucina & Simon are allies​
Piranha Plant is a generic enemy unit.​
2​
:ultgreninja:
Galar Wild Area​
Battle! (Team Flare)​
Vaguely implied to be Ash's greninja, but still very generic.​
3​
:ultyoshi:
Crafted World​
Wildlands​
There’s Yoshi, but he's identical to a the generic yoshi species.​
4​
:ultrob:
Gyromite​
Memory (Stack Up)​
Subspace ROB is slightly different from generic ROBs visually, and very distinct from a character perspective.​
5​
:ultvillager:
Mystery Island​
Bubblegum K.K.​
They can be fully customized​
6​
:ultkingdedede:
Castle Dedede​
Macho Dedede​
BONUS​
Board​
the​
Platforms​
!​
Final​
Marx​
Marx Battle Moon​
Warrior from Another World​

Alternate Costumes

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

#64ε. Octoling
Splatoon
Wikia Link

Submitted by: @Paraster
Special Moves

Neutral Special:
Dapple Dualies

Fires forward with both of their Dapple Dualies. As these are two weapons, the damage output is increased (1.5x).

Side Special: Dynamo Roller
A variation of the Splat Roller.
It moves slower but deals more damage with better-killing potential.

Up Special: Super Jump
Performs a Super Jump just like the Inkling.

Down Special: Splat Bomb
Throws a Splat Bomb, which explodes on contact or after a fixed time, covering opponents in ink. The damage and amount of ink applied increase based on how long the player holds the special button.

Final Smash: Inkjet
The Octoling uses Inkjet, one of the Special Weapons from Splatoon 2. Functionally, it’s almost identical to Diddy’s old Final Smash, with the Octoling flying around and shooting ink.
Taunts
  • Up Taunt: Takes a selfie.
  • Down Taunt: Transitions into Octopus form and bounces up and down quickly. This can help recover some ink.
  • Right Taunt: Jumps up and down excitingly. Based on the Booyah’ signal from Splatoon 2.
  • Left Taunt: Hoists the Dapple Dualies in the air. Based on This Way’ signal from Splatoon 2.

On-Screen Appearance
  • Octoling appears while “riding the rails” before jumping into octopus form, splatting on the ground, and reforming. Take from the beginning level of Octo Expansion.
Idle Poses
  • Checks their clothes.
  • Runs the back of their neck.
Victory Poses
  • Does two flips before aiming the Dapple Dualies on both sides. Female variants raise the guns up while thrusting a hip out and smirking. Male variants aim the gun downwards and do an edgy pose. Based on the Dualies victory animation in Splatoon 2.
  • Raises the Dynamo Roller up and rests it on their shoulders. Female variants lean forward and smile while male variant does a thumbs up. Based on the Roller victory animations.
  • The Octoling appears sitting on the Slosher. They then get up, spin, and lean forward on the weapon. The female variant looks forward in a sassy way while making variants wistfully look up. Based on the Slosher victory animation.

Classic Mode: OctoPARTAY!!!
The player fights against eight opponents in waves of 1 against 4. Stages are also based on the idea of 8.​
RoundOpponentStageMusicNotes References
1:ultbowserjr:
:ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig:
Figure-Eight CircuitDestruction DanceThere are eight different Koopalings and the stage is based on the Mario Circuit track from Mario Kart 8.
2:ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultganondorf::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink::ultzelda::ultlink:Song of StormsHyrule CastleHyrule Castle is based on the Ocarina of Time version which was released in 1998.
3:ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultike::ultrobin::ultcorrin::ultbylethf:ColosseumThe Shackled WolvesThis was one of the 8-player smash stages back in SSB4.
4:ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultcharizard::ultgreninja::ultincineroar:Pokemon Stadium 2Battle! (Guzma)

Prism Tower is a Pokémon Gym that is apart of the Pokémon League which has typically 8 Pokémon Gyms at one time.
5:ultvillager::ultvillager::ultvillager::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultvillagerf::ultvillagerf::ultvillagerf:SmashvilleK.K. MariachiThe Eight-Ball Tee is a common shirt that has been a part of the series since the start.
6:ultsephiroth::ultsephiroth::ultsephiroth::ultsephiroth::ultsephiroth::ultsephiroth::ultsephiroth::ultsephiroth:Northern CaveDecisive BattleSephiroth has a move called Octoslash.
BONUSBreaktheTargets!
Final:ultinkling::ultinkling::ultinkling::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultinklingboy::ultinklingboy::ultinklingboy:Deepsea MetroFly Octo Fly ~ Ebb & Flow (Octo)

Alternate Costumes

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

#85. Waluigi

Super Mario Bros.
Wikia Link

Submitted by: Thread Poll Voting​
Special Moves

Neutral Special:
Serve

Waluigi throws a tennis ball into the air and serves it at the opponent with his racket. this can be angled slightly and canceled out. The Tennis Ball will remain and bounce if canceled and can be hit with his forward air and forward smash.

Side Special: Kart
Waluigi gets into the Waluigi Racer and charges forward at the opponent. This move can be charged into 4 tiers, no sparks, blue sparks, orange sparks, and purple sparks, from weakest to strongest.

Up Special: Swimming Return
Waluigi wims in the air in a slower version of Pikachu's quick attack. Waluigi swims in 4 bursts and can change direction for each burst. There is a weak hit box on it.

Down Special: Trick Shot
Waluigi slows down time and does a moonwalk like in Mario Tennis Aces. this moves functions as a counter if hit during the moonwalk. However, the move has a large ending lag so Waluigi can be punished if not hit.

Final Smash: Bomb-ombs Away!
  • Waluigi sticks his leg out and a vine appears out of his pant leg which stretches out, and any opponent caught in the vine will be sent to a cutscene final smash. The opponent will be transported to a dark room, which will zoom out to reveal the opponent in an assist trophy on top of a pile of Bob-ombs. Waluigi will be shown laughing repeatedly before the Bob-ombs explode.
Taunts
  • Up Taunt: He performs a crotch chop.
  • Down Taunt: Waluigi shakes his fist and says "Cheaters!"
  • Right Taunt: Waluigi does a pirouette and strikes a pose
  • Left Taunt: Waluigi twirls his mustache and snickers sinisterly while looking to the closest opponent.

On-Screen Appearance
  • An Assist Trophy drops onto the ground and releases Waluigi
Idle Poses
  • Waluigi twirls his mustache before briefly picking his nose
  • Waluigi taps his foot repeatedly, in a less aggressive version of his current assist trophy attack
Victory Poses
  • Waluigi claps his hands with a rose in his mouth, does a tango pose, and spins before ending with a final pose where he holds his rose towards the camera. A reference to his Eagle/Hole In One animation from Mario Golf: World Tour.
  • Waluigi jumps from left to right in a goofy, Waluigi-esque way, holding his trophy high, referencing his tournament winning animation from his first game appearance, Mario Tennis on N64.
  • Waluigi jumps goofily, poses to the left and right, spins around, and ends with a Micheal Jackson-esque tip of his hat.

Classic Mode: Waluigi's the Best!
All Waluigi's opponents are previous assist trophies or game elements that weren't made playable until later.​
1:ultcharizard:Saffron CityMain Theme - Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue (64)Charizard used to appear as Pokeball Pokemon in SSB and SSBM.
2Giant
:ultridley:
Brinstar (Omega)Vs Ridley (Brawl)Ridley was a stage element in SSB, a boss in SSBB, and a stage boss/hazard in SSB4.
3:ultlittlemac:Boxing RingJogging/CountdownLittle Mac was an Assist Trophy in SSBB.
4:ultchrom:Arena FeroxChrom was a Mii Costume and an element in Robin’s Final Smash in SSB4.
5:ultdarksamus:Frigate OrpheonBrinstar DepthsDark Samus was an Assist Trophy in SSB4.
6:ultisabelle:SmashvilleTour - Animal Crossing: New LeafIsabelle appeared as an Assist Trophy and Mii Costume in SSB4.
BONUSBoardthePlatforms!
FinalMaster Hand & Crazy HandWaluigi's Pinball (Omega)Waluigi Pinball (Brawl)

Alternate Costumes

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

#86. Crash
Crash Bandicoot
Wikia Link

Submitted by: @Otoad64
Special Moves

Neutral Special:
Death Tornado Spin

Pressing B once performs a short, quick spin that reflects projectiles (11%, OK knockback). Holding B turns into a much faster spin that lasts for a few seconds (26%, medium knockback); not only is it faster, it can help Crash glide a good distance.

Side Special: Super Slide
Crash slides at lightning speed, which trips opponents (9%, OK knockback). He can use it in the air to kick diagonally downward and cancel it by pressing the Shield button.

Up Special: Rocket Jump
Crash will jump high off a TNT Crate, damaging opponents in the process (13%, OK knockback). The attack has a good amount of collateral damage to the opponents nearby as the crate explodes. Damage hitboxes are also applied to Crash as he catapults into the air which can be used as a good defensive air attack.

Down Special: Fruit Bazooka
Crash takes out a bazooka that he can aim by tilting up or down (10%, OK knockback). The Wumpa Fruit juice that sticks on opponents is a weaker variation of the Inklings' Ink that adds a 1.3x multiplier to all other attacks, including another Wumpa Fruit.

Final Smash: Most Missed Boxes
Crash will don on the Aku mask and will dash into an opponent (8%). The opponent is then taken into a cutscene where hundreds of TNT and Nitro boxes rain down from the sky and Crash runs away (62%, devastating knockback)
Taunts
  • Up Taunt: Crash faces the screen, grins strangely, and it wiggles his eyebrows.
  • Down Taunt: Crash raged a Wompa fruit and chucks it in the air. It will then splat down onto his head. The fruit can do 1% damage.
  • Right Taunt: Aku Aku appears and spins around him while he looks gleefully.
  • Left Taunt: Crash will do his crash dance.

On-Screen Appearance
  • Crash spins out of a wooden crate
Idle Poses
  • Looks to the right and then to the left
  • Dozes off
Victory Poses
  • Crash jumps into the air in a celebratory fashion and then grasps both hands together and shakes them into the air. This is taken from his finishing poses after completing a level in Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time.
  • Crash grabs a Diamond and then throws it into the air. He then does a stylish spin and then drops to one knee with his arms outstretched. This is a reference to his finishing animations.
  • Crash performs the final part of his victory dance

Classic Mode: A Crash-tastic Adventure
Boss fights from the first Crash Bandicoot game, with the final round referencing the final bosses from Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3 as well.
1Green
:ultkingdedede:
Suzaku Castle (Omega)Dingodile (Twin Insanity)Enemy favours down smash, food is the only item that spawnsKing Dedede represents Papu Papu.
2Light Blue
:ultlucario:
Kongo FallsThe Time TwisterEnemy favors using items and taunting, only barrels and large crates spawnLucario represents Ripper Roo.
3Grey
:ultincineroar:
Castle Seiege (Final Phase)Dr. Neo Cortex (Boss Battle)Enemy favors using items and taunting, only barrels and large crates spawnIncineroar represents Koala Kong.
4Red
:ultfox:
Fourside (Omega)Once upon a TireEnemy favors neutral special, only back shields spawnFox represents Pinstripe Potoroo
5:ultluigi:
Green
:ultkirby::ultkirby:
Dracula's CastleEvil TwinsLuigi favors neutral special and throwing items, only capsules spawnLuigi and 2 Kirbys represent Dr. Nitrus Brio and the slimes that come from his potions.
6Giant Green
:ultdk:
Great Cave Offensive
(Omega)
Crash CompactorEnemy favours down specialDonkey Kong represents Dr. Nitrus Brio's monster form.
BONUSRacetotheFinish!
FinalYellow
:ultdoc:
Tiny Red
:ultmetaknight:
Castle Siege (First Phase)Cortex CastleDr. Mario has three stocks.
For the first stock, he begins the battle with a rage blaster.
For the second, he begins the battle with a rocket belt.
For the third, he does not have an item but is accompanied by a Red tiny Meta Knight as an ally
Dr. Mario and Meta Knight represent Dr. Neo Cortex and Uka-Uka

Alternate Costumes

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

#87. Stylist
Style Savvy
Wikia Link

Submitted by: @airConditioner
Special Moves

Neutral Special:
Hairspray

Stylist starts shaking a hairspray canister in her hand, in a charging-like attack similar to Samus' CS. When finished, she can press B again to spray. It has a small hitbox, but a lasting one for a visual aid, a purple, almost invisible cloud right in front of Stylist. You'll need to be pretty close to land it-but if you do, the opponent will be stunned! How long they are stunned depends on how long you charged the hairspray and how much damage your opponent has.
However, after being used five times, the canister is empty. If you try to use the move again, Stylist will toss it behind her (it can hit opponents and be picked up), and a new one immediately appears in her hand, setting her back $30.

Side Special: Lipstick
Stylist winds up, and then throws a lipstick thing (don't know the name of it) forward. It travels in an arc similar to Young Link's Fire Arrows. This is pretty strong for a projectile. The longer you hold B, the stronger the lipstick projectile will be.
However, while this move can be spammed, it does set you back $10 per container, so be wary.

Up Special: Hair Dryers
Stylist pulls out two electric hair dryers and aims them down before turning them on, and they propel her upwards. This causes a windbox beneath you, so it's pretty good for gimping an opponent offstage. It's also a pretty fast move. However, the move only has a decent horizontal range, and good vertical range, so you can't go too far left or right offstage.

Down Special: Try It On
The Stylist pulls out a changing curtain and can choose between several outfits based on a mood. Each outfit will give her a particular state boost until she loses that outfit, is KO’d, or changes her outfit. Each outfit costs $100 and she has $800 per stock.

Final Smash: Fashion Show Fix
When activated, a curtain will be thrown up in front of Stylist, however this time it is much larger and is her FS activation box. The player closest to Stylist before the curtain was thrown up will be launched into the cutscene, and all other players hit by the curtain will be launched by a semi-strong hit that does 20% and kills Mario from the center of Final Destination at 100%.

We see a first-person view of the opponent, as Stylist brushes, irons, and curls their hair, shines their shoes, holds up dresses, etc. She moves extremely fast while doing this, inhumanly fast-as if it's some kind of time-lapse video. After a few seconds, Stylist swings the chair around, and the camera changes perspective to a third-person view of Stylist and the opponent-who is now sporting the same outfit and hairstyle as Stylist! They'll look a bit surprised on their predicament. The cutscene ends and they are launched offstage (if they have enough damage done to them).
Taunts
  • Up Taunt: Stylist does two quick brushes of her hair with one hand while holding her hair behind her with the other hand
  • Down Taunt: Stylist does quick small claps in front of her chest while heart effect emanates around her.
  • Right Taunt: Stylist pulls out a pocket makeup mirror and reapplies her lipstick.
  • Left Taunt: Stylist runs her hand through her hair and billows it out which causes it to flow in the wind.

On-Screen Appearance
  • The Stylist walks out of a changing room.
Idle Poses
  • Stylist waves to the crowd
  • Stylist brushes dust off her outfit
Victory Poses
Note: All of Stylists victory animations features her walking down a fashion show catwalk as cameras flash all around her.
  • Stylist walks up and waves to the audience
  • Flips her hair and looks in the camera with a smile.
  • Spins around and poses

Classic Mode: Fashion Show Victim
Her classic mode consists of fighting a sequence of fighters with questionable fashion choices, including weird accessories and color palettes.​
1Brown
:ultsnake:
Shadow Moses IslandThe Boutique (Meeting Callie)Those animal prints are a huge no-no.
2Dark Red
:ultpacman:
Pac-LandSong 05Plaid gloves are a strong fashion statement
3Pink
:ultmetaknight:
HalberdEmmylou Before the ContestThose colors don't work together Mr. Knight.
4:ultshulk:Gaur PlainsWardrobe (Idol)Too many straps!
5:ultbylethf:Garreg Mach MonastaryRaven CradleAppearance is fine but those clothes? Yuck...
6:ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:Beaumonde ArenaTitle Theme (Style Savvy)All these unfashionable costumes!!!
BONUSBreaktheTargets!
FinalDraculaDracula's CastleGirls Be AmbitiousThat style went out of fashion long ago!

Alternate Costumes

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

#88. Ashley
WarioWare, Inc.
Wikia Link
Special Moves

Neutral Special: Dark Magic Zone

Ashley casts a field around her like her assist trophy and much like her assist, the spells are random, the longer she holds the button the larger the field becomes, and it lingers for 3 seconds at full size. The effects that can happen within the zone are as follows:
  • Shrinks Opponents
  • Slows Opponents
  • Makes Opponents invisible
  • Healing is now damage

Side Special: Guitar Blast

While the button is held a reticle appears, you can move this reticle around in a certain radius, and letting go shoots a blast from Ashley's guitar

Up Special: Broomstick

While the button is held a reticle appears, you can move this reticle around in a certain radius, and letting go shoots a blast from Ashley's guitar

Down Special: Potion

Ashley summons a cauldron and starts to stir it if you hold the button if you let go of the button at the right time, A potion will be tossed out of the cauldron in an arc, and it can either hit someone individually or it can splash on the ground and it affects an area, each potion has a random effect. If you let go of the button too early, Ashley takes some damage, if you let the meter run out, the Cauldron explodes dealing big damage to Ashley and opponents around her, and the bomb from WarioWare appears above her as an indicator. Here are the different kinds of potions:
  • Flower Potion: The opponents gain the Flower debuff.
  • Reverse Potion: The opponent's controls are reversed.
  • KO Potion: This potion has a 10% chance of KOing instantly, the chance scales depending on damage.
  • Sleeping Potion: The opponents fall asleep
  • Stun Potion: The opponents become stunned.
Each potion has a readable icon on the projectile so you can quickly identify the type

Final Smash: Hocus Pocus

Ashley summons a swarm of Fronks that move forward once opponents are hit they are launched into a cutscene where up to 3 opponents are put into a dark room The camera zooms out and Ashley is there and she starts to summon a large number of objects and people (Including but not limited to Crazy Galaxy and Ashley's Creepy Crew) that batter the opponents, Then Dark Lord Hum Gree enters the room and eats the opponents. The cutscene ends and the room explodes and the opponents get launched, There is also a chance for the opponents to have random effects applied to them. the effects include.
  • Shield Break
  • Slowed Down
  • Sleep
  • Flower
  • Reverse Controls
  • Instant KO (if over 100%)
Taunts
  • Up Taunt: Ashley’s hair momentarily changes to white as she slightly levitates herself off the ground. Red looks up puzzled.
  • Down Taunt: She faces the camera and waves the wand in a full circle, and then thrusts it forward. This causes Red to transform into the wand.
  • Right Taunt: A green aura surrounds Ashley as she faces the camera and holds her right palm out. Red grips the Trident angrily.
  • Left Taunt: Ashley twirls on one foot and then flicks her hair without any emotion. Red snickers while hovering in the air.

On-Screen Appearance
  • The gate from her stage in WarioWare Touched opens up, revealing a menacingly standing Ashley who slowly walks to the foreground. Red then jumps out of the shadows to stand next to her.
Idle Poses
  • Ashley gets out her rabbit doll and rubs its head - causing said head to fall off.
  • Ashley dusts off her dress.
  • Red squats up and down slightly.
  • Red shakes his Trident up and down happily
Victory Poses
  • She appears on the screen with her back facing the camera which is all dark and gloomy, slowly the camera zooms in to Ashley with the air of creepiness slowly fading, and as she turns her head to the camera she scares the player by wearing a mask before taking it off from her face. Shortly after doing this, Red jumps out nearby to Ashley and hoists his Trident up.
  • She zooms onto the screen using her broom, and the camera zooms in to catch her in the act, she takes notice of this and then strikes a "shh" pose as if she wants this to be a secret before disappearing off-screen like she's in a hurry.
  • Ashley appears with Red in front of a cauldron and takes a dried-up lizard into the cauldron which causes it to emit a small explosive mushroom cloud from the cauldron which casts a slightly eerie green light.

Classic Mode: Double, Double, Toil, and Trouble
The opponents in this Classic Mode come in a pair to reflect how Ashley & Red also fight together. In addition, the opponents all have a magical aspect (or something related to such) to them much like Ashley. Every secondary opponent is tiny to reflect the small stature of Red.​

Tiny
:ultjigglypuff:
Venus LighthouseSplit ScreenIsaac uses Venus Psyenergy which is, in some ways, a form of magic while Jigglypuff is a Fairy-type. Fairies are often affiliated with magic.
2:ultpalutena:
Tiny
:ulthero:
SkyworldIntroducing Wario Deluxe

Palutena utilizes heavenly magic while Hero isn’t only a swordsman but also a skilled spell caster.
3:ultlucas:
Tiny
:ultness:
MagicantRainbow JuiceBoth Lucas and Ness utilize PSI power, a type of magic.
4:ultbayonetta:
Tiny
:ultsephiroth:
Umbra Clock TowerTomorrow HillBayonetta is a witch who isn’t a stranger to magical properties. Sephiroth utilizes various types of spells such as Gigaflare.
5:ultzelda:
Tiny
:ultrobinf:
SkyloftWarioWare, Inc. MedleyZelda is a princess renowned for her magical capabilities that can defeat the forces of darkness. Robin, like Hero, can attack with both a sword and spells
6:ultrosalina:Mario GalaxyTitle (WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase)Like Ashley, Rosalina also utilizes magic and is a puppet fighter with that being Luma.
BONUSRacetotheFinish!
FinalMaster Hand & Crazy HandWarioWare, Inc (Omega)Ashley's Song (JP)Both Master Hand and Crazy Hand are magical creatures whose presence in Smash spans generations and universes.

Alternate Costumes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom