• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1671253722050.png

Artoria Pendragon (Mii Swordfighter)
The King of Knights and a Servant of the Saber Class, Artoria Pendragon can arguably be considered the face of the entire Fate branch of the TYPE-MOON multiverse. In Smash, the Mii Swordfighter gains a wig based on the Servant (Complete with the ahoge) and the armor-dress of her combat form for the outfit proper. By itself, the only thing telling that even is a sword is the abundant wind effects slithering up the blade normally, but holding start as the match begins will have Excalibur in all its glory revealed for the entirety of the match.

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
1671270792878.png

Penguin (Club Penguin) ( :ultbrawler: )
The playable character of one of the biggest online games of the late 2000's and early 2010's, he would be a brawler costume, the body would feature the penguin's body, feet and arms, the headwear would be a full mask similar to Sans or Vault Boy, finally, since Club Penguin had a lot customization the color of the costume will change with the Mii's favorite color.

Mii costume submission:
Fortnite recruit/looper (All classes)
1671469365051.png
The titular avatar character from famous 2017 video game Fortnite whose purpose is to survive on the island while killing 100 people who also fight for victory.
Fortnite became a huge pop culture icon in 21st century and many gamers can recognize it by it's advertising, memes and more. Despite it's community, the game's gameplay is somewhat unique (because it mixes third person shooter gameplay with minecraft-esque elements like building).
The most recognizable characters from the game are Jonesy and Ramirez.

As a Mii costume, it would consist of:
Headgear: Jonesy wig (male)/Ramirez wig (Female)
Outfit: Jonesy outfit (based on chapter 1 design)(Male)/Ramirez outfit (based on Ch. 1 design)(Female)
Gloves: Fists holding a grenade
Sword: a pickaxe
Blaster: M16 rifle (I mean, Joker uses a real gun, so why can't the Mii hold a real firearm eh?)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are results of voting! Thank you for submitting and taking the time to vote.

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Chrono Swordfighter3 (9)4 (8)017
Akira Tadokoro Mii Brawler2 (6)006
Dragonlord Mii Gunner0022
Terra Bradford Mii Swordfighter2 (6)2 (4)111
Noctis Mii Sowrdfighter01 (2)24
Aya Brea Mii Gunner01 (2)35

Santa Claus Mii Brawler4 (8)3 (6)014
Snowman Mii Brawler1 (3)1 (2)16
Krampus Mii Brawler1 (3)3 (6)09
Reindeer Mii Brawler1 (3)1 (2)27
Nutcracker Mii Brawler1 (3)047
Christmas Tree Mii Brawler0000

Chrono Swordfighter and Santa Claus Mii Brawler will be out Mii Costumes!

Here are our submissions for the Popular Character Mii Fighter...

View attachment 365190
Artoria Pendragon (Mii Swordfighter)
The King of Knights and a Servant of the Saber Class, Artoria Pendragon can arguably be considered the face of the entire Fate branch of the TYPE-MOON multiverse. In Smash, the Mii Swordfighter gains a wig based on the Servant (Complete with the ahoge) and the armor-dress of her combat form for the outfit proper. By itself, the only thing telling that even is a sword is the abundant wind effects slithering up the blade normally, but holding start as the match begins will have Excalibur in all its glory revealed for the entirety of the match.
View attachment 365192
Penguin (Club Penguin) ( :ultbrawler: )
The playable character of one of the biggest online games of the late 2000's and early 2010's, he would be a brawler costume, the body would feature the penguin's body, feet and arms, the headwear would be a full mask similar to Sans or Vault Boy, finally, since Club Penguin had a lot customization the color of the costume will change with the Mii's favorite color.

Ryu Hyabusa

Hands down the most commonly requested character who didn't make it into our game. He came close quite a few times and the fact he didn't is genuinely surprising. He'd be a swordfighter.
Mii costume submission:
Fortnite recruit/looper (All classes)
View attachment 365307
The titular avatar character from famous 2017 video game Fortnite whose purpose is to survive on the island while killing 100 people who also fight for victory.
Fortnite became a huge pop culture icon in 21st century and many gamers can recognize it by it's advertising, memes and more. Despite it's community, the game's gameplay is somewhat unique (because it mixes third person shooter gameplay with minecraft-esque elements like building).
The most recognizable characters from the game are Jonesy and Ramirez.

As a Mii costume, it would consist of:
Headgear: Jonesy wig (male)/Ramirez wig (Female)
Outfit: Jonesy outfit (based on chapter 1 design)(Male)/Ramirez outfit (based on Ch. 1 design)(Female)
Gloves: Fists holding a grenade
Sword: a pickaxe
Blaster: M16 rifle (I mean, Joker uses a real gun, so why can't the Mii hold a real firearm eh?)
Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher (33FDTPN) : r/Miitopia

Geralt of Riva (The Witcher)
The main protag of the Witcher, poor Geralt couldn't get in. So it looks like its might well he'll fit as a mii fighter now.
Here is the listing:
  • Artoria Pendragon Mii Swordfighter
  • Club Penguin Mii Brawler
  • Ryu Hayabusa Mii Swordfighter
  • Recruit Mii Gunner
  • Geralt of Rivera Mii Swordsman
Here is the voting link

Here are our current Mii Costume List:

1. 9S Mii Swordfighter (NieR Automata)
  2. A2 Mii Swordfighter (NeiR Automata)
  3. Zero Mii Swordfighter (Drakengard)
  4. Chrono Mii Swordfighter (Chrono Trigger)
  5. Santa Claus Mii Brwaler (Christmas)
  6. Popular Fighter
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. Three spots reserved for veteran Mii Costumes
  12. -
  13. -
Submit a Mii Gunner Costume

We will be submitting a Mii Gunner costume. I know Recruit is listed up on there. In a rare case, we will allow for a resubmission but, if Recruit is voted on, we will utilizie our second place winner. Due to Swordfighter getting a lot of spots in this spot, we will be bringing in a Mii Gunner Costume This can be first or third party characters.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Mii Gunner Submission

NES Outfit

Head: Laser Scope

The head portion of the costume involves the laser scope.

Body: NES Zapper, NES Power Glove, NES jumpsuit, and Power Pad Cape

NES-Power-Glove.jpg
Nintendo Entertainment System with controller

Nintendo Family Computer

The body portion of the outfit involves the NES Zapper, NES Power Glove, Power Pad, and a jumpsuit. The NES Zapper is used for the gun, and the NES Power Glove is worn on the other hand not holding the Zapper. The Power Pad is worn as a cape. The rest of the outfit is a jumpsuit colored after the NES (or Famicom depending on region).

And yes, portions of this costume were inspired by a certain Nintendo Nerd.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
View attachment 365331
Mach Rider
The titular protagonist of the vehicular combat racing game by HAL Laboratory. In Smash, the Mii Gunner will take the appearance of the character above, with the helmet serving as the headgear and the suit he's wearing and the gun being the outfit in question.
Mach Rider was a promotional costume for season 2.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mii Gunner Submission

NES Outfit

NES-Power-Glove.jpg

Nintendo Family Computer

The body portion of the outfit involves the NES Zapper, NES Power Glove, Power Pad, and a jumpsuit. The NES Zapper is used for the gun, and the NES Power Glove is worn on the other hand not holding the Zapper. The Power Pad is worn as a cape. The rest of the outfit is a jumpsuit colored after the NES (or Famicom depending on region).

Some of these periphirals weren't made by Nintendo.

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
In that case I'll submit V1 if cashregister9 cashregister9 is fine with it.

V1 - ULTRAKILL
The main and playable character of the indie fps Ultrakill, as a costume it will have mostly an adaptation of their body and head, for a weapon this costume will utilize the default pistol from Ultrakill (Which can be seen in the pic)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Asteroids

An extremely abstract costume - essentially just being a human-shaped black void that glowing vector graphic asteroids pass through as an animation. The ship is the gun, with the skin resembling the ship passing through the asteroids to fight. Favourite colours will change the colour of the outlines, but not the background. Using black will give you rainbow outlines. The hat is a mask that continues the pattern with the skin attached, but without the skin turns the head into a giant ship instead.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Cuddle Team Leader (Fortnite)

This gunner costume would resemble the nendoroid and wield a Revolver instead of the cannon

Also the skin would change depending on the Mii color
Pink and any other non-represented color is Cuddle Team Leader
Black is P.A.N.D.A. Team Leader
Green is Spooky Team Leader
Gray is Metal Team Leader
Red, White or Blue is Fireworks Team Leader

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
OK, if 3rd Parties are allowed, I retract my previous submission and replace it with this. (If anyone really liked the NES Outfit idea feel free to submit it as your own).

Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)

Joanna dark N64 render.png

The lead of the Rare classic Perfect Dark. Joanna would be a great pick, utilizing her in game guns as part of her Gunner outfit.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Asteroids

An extremely abstract costume - essentially just being a human-shaped black void that glowing vector graphic asteroids pass through as an animation. The ship is the gun, with the skin resembling the ship passing through the asteroids to fight. Favourite colours will change the colour of the outlines, but not the background. The hat is a mask that continues the pattern with the skin attached, but without the skin turns the head into a giant ship instead.
Would it kill you to submit something normal for once

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Secret Agent (Goldeneye 007)

This would be a generic suit-and-tie in the outfit, a slicked-back black hairdo as the wig, and for the arm canon, they hold a Silenced PP7 (not pictured). If the Mii's favorite color is a darker shade, the Secret Agent's outfit is the same as it appears above. If the Mii's favorite color is a lighter shade, the Secret Agent's tux will instead be white, with a rose where the handkerchief would've been.

Smash Infinite is no stranger to including Mii Costumes that strongly resemble impossible picks for Smash, and this costume would be no different. Inspired by the titular protagonist of the N64 classic Goldeneye 007, this costume would be called "Secret Agent" in-game. Also, Goldeneye has had content in Smash before - the Motion Sensor Bomb, literally taken from the multiplayer FPS title, made its debut in Melee and has stuck around since, though the design has somewhat changed since then. Since there was a considerable portion of the thread that wanted a third-party character, that likely means the same would go for Infinite's hypothetical fanbase. So I think this half-and-half compromise would work really well, all in all.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Aah yes, because the just-barely-loophole-adbiding Angry Video Game Nerd reference is completely realistic.

Starting to think your grudge is with me now and not my submissions.
There's no AVGN submission, and even if there was I wouldn't recognize it because I don't watch his content.

My problem is that you always submit weird **** for the sake of being weird. You don't have to hate everything popular just because it's popular, you can want something normal

There's nothing wrong with wanting something weird but when every god damn submission you make is weird it comes off as trollish and frankly, if this was my thread, I would've taken it as extremely ****ing disrespectful, especially considering you've been told the exact reason why several of your submissions were denied before and yet you still do it to push the envelope, to a point that, to me, it comes off as vindictive and petty, like you're doing it to be annoying instead of out of a desire to be part of the thread. Why do you even participate anymore, basically nothing you submit ever gets any votes

D

Deleted member

There's no AVGN submission, and even if there was I wouldn't recognize it because I don't watch his content.
Mii Gunner Submission

NES Outfit

NES-Power-Glove.jpg

Nintendo Family Computer

It is an inspired by costume so I don't blame you fir not getting the joke tbf,

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
It is an inspired by costume so I don't blame you fir not getting the joke tbf,
I mean at the end of the day this is still a bunch of Nintendo peripherals so even if it is a blanketed reference, they still at least make sense on a fundamental level. Maybe the cape is a little too on the nose but for again they still at least make sense to be on a character instead of making something up just to be weird and wacky

I still would've never even known this was a reference though because my extent of knowledge in regards to him is that his sense of humor irritates me to no end. I've never even watched a full video from him, because I got all I needed to know from watching him pretend to take a **** on something.

But it is what it is, like I said at least these are still vaguely Nintendo related in the same way the Labo suit or R.O.B. is

Frankly I don't really like any of these submissions, but at least the other ones are actual characters

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I mean at the end of the day this is still a bunch of Nintendo peripherals so even if it is a blanketed reference, they still at least make sense on a fundamental level. Maybe the cape is a little too on the nose but for again they still at least make sense to be on a character instead of making something up just to be weird and wacky
The LaserScope and Power Glove aren't Nintendo accessories, and the Power Pad was only distributed by Nintendo in the US.

My problem is that you always submit weird **** for the sake of being weird. You don't have to hate everything popular just because it's popular, you can want something normal
Ahh yes, the famously obscure and non-influential title Asteroids. Who in their right mind would want to feature such a random nobody game as Asteroids? Unless they hate everything popular of course.

There's nothing wrong with wanting something weird but when every god damn submission you make is weird it comes off as trollish and frankly, if this was my thread, I would've taken it as extremely ****ing disrespectful, especially considering you've been told the exact reason why several of your submissions were denied before and yet you still do it to push the envelope, to a point that, to me, it comes off as vindictive and petty, like you're doing it to be annoying instead of out of a desire to be part of the thread. Why do you even participate anymore, basically nothing you submit ever gets any votes
You are right that I like to push the envelope and get a reaction, but I don't do it to be annoying, I do it because I'm passionate about a lot of the more odd; antiquated; and divisive parts of gaming and technology (and among my favourite aspects of gaming is creative reskins - hence a submission like the Asteroids costume) and want to share the joy I find in those small things with others, even if the response is jest - it clearly doesn't work, but I see no reason to stop. Plus, all the normal characters I'd rally behind otherwise - Waluigi, Crash, Angry Birds, e.t.c. - are already in. Anyway, having almost every submission I make be ignored or loathed just makes Ws more rewarding, compared to more wacky threads like DriDim or Expand-A-Franchise where background characters, non-character objects, and literal memes are commonplace

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The LaserScope and Power Glove aren't Nintendo accessories, and the Power Pad was only distributed by Nintendo in the US.

Ahh yes, the famously obscure and non-influential title Asteroids. Who in their right mind would want to feature such a random nobody game as Asteroids? Unless they hate everything popular of course.

You are right that I like to push the envelope and get a reaction, but I don't do it to be annoying, I do it because I'm passionate about a lot of the more odd; antiquated; and divisive parts of gaming and technology (and among my favourite aspects of gaming is creative reskins - hence a submission like the Asteroids costume) and want to share the joy I find in those small things with others, even if the response is jest - it clearly doesn't work, but I see no reason to stop. Plus, all the normal characters I'd rally behind otherwise - Waluigi, Crash, Angry Birds, e.t.c. - are already in. Anyway, having almost every submission I make be ignored or loathed just makes Ws more rewarding, compared to more wacky threads like DriDim or Expand-A-Franchise where background characters, non-character objects, and literal memes are commonplace
The problem isn't with Asteroids as a game the problem is you making up a way to include it that doesn't make any ****ing sense

I'd be totally down for a stage based on but making a Mii costume is really pushing it because it's not a character or a clothing item, which is what Mii costumes literally are

You can appreciate the weird and wacky, I don't have any problems with that, but the fact that all you do is submit weird and wacky is the problem, you're obsessed with it and considering you blatantly ignored rules on prompts and even started to argue when you're weird prompt of the week got denied is the issue.

And you "see no reason to stop?" Even though the thread owner asked you to? Even though there are people it clearly annoys? You could stop just to, idk, be nice and show some appreciation to the thread owner?

Honestly we’re almost done with this thread I think we should just avoid arguments like these at this point and stop it now
Nah. I've been holding this **** in for months, now's the only time reasonable to do say it.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
On one hand, Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario makes running this thread a pain at times as I need to sift through their submissions and see if they are permissable or not. It's always been an issue for me and, to say it bluntly, I have taken it personally. But on the other hand, I want to honor submissions because at least thought gets put into them and I appreciate the creativity. People could jut not submit stuff like the E.V.O. Search for Eden thread so I do really appreciate the activity. I don't want to cause an issue and get into some sort of argument why things can or cannot be included.Maybe I shouldn't be investing so much of myself into this but, in reality, this is probably the biggest project I have ever done and actually seen through as I typiclally just stop half-way through. That is why I am very protective of this but also think very highly about it. I want to have it be the best it can possibly be while incorporating elements from our community.

Secret Agent (Goldeneye 007)

This would be a generic suit-and-tie in the outfit, a slicked-back black hairdo as the wig, and for the arm canon, they hold a Silenced PP7 (not pictured). If the Mii's favorite color is a darker shade, the Secret Agent's outfit is the same as it appears above. If the Mii's favorite color is a lighter shade, the Secret Agent's tux will instead be white, with a rose where the handkerchief would've been.

Smash Infinite is no stranger to including Mii Costumes that strongly resemble impossible picks for Smash, and this costume would be no different. Inspired by the titular protagonist of the N64 classic Goldeneye 007, this costume would be called "Secret Agent" in-game. Also, Goldeneye has had content in Smash before - the Motion Sensor Bomb, literally taken from the multiplayer FPS title, made its debut in Melee and has stuck around since, though the design has somewhat changed since then. Since there was a considerable portion of the thread that wanted a third-party character, that likely means the same would go for Infinite's hypothetical fanbase. So I think this half-and-half compromise would work really well, all in all.
I struggeled with this idea.....really...because we could do so much with this idea down the road but I am not sure if I want to go that route. Truthfully. I think I will have to pass on this one. I will allow Asteroids that Wario submitted but this one is just waaaaay too close to the source material. If we had commited that our Definitive Edition would have a 4th party character, I would be more on oboard as its like a....prediction of what's to come but as we never commited to it, I am going to do a hard pass on it.

I will be starting us on our next job after work tonight.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our Poplat Character Voting! Thank you to everyone who submitted and voted!

Artoria Pendragon2 (6)028
Club Penguin2 (6)3 (6)113
Ryu Hayabusa1 (3)2 (4)29
Recruit1 (3)1 (2)38
Geralt3 (9)3 (6)116

I decided since we have several slots open to accept two of our submissions! Those are....

First place Geralt of Rivera and Club Penguin's Penguin! I feel both submissions are unique and so this was a good opportunity to have two included! I think it would be pretty funny to tie in a new Club Penguin game with this announcement in a Direct that is connected to 2B's Debut Trailer.

Thank you again everyone for yuor submissions! I also have one to submit...
1671665084021.png

Tracer
Overwatch

Tracer was previously a Spiriit that appeared in out Spirit Event back in Season 1 which we voted on more than a year ago. Two seasons after is enough time to allow for a previous Spirit to be given a costume I feel. In regards to her Spirit Battle, if you have this costume it replaces the previous puppet fighter. In regards to style, she uses her typical guns in battle.

A rather unrthodox submission

View attachment 365332
Raymond Bryce
Before Shulk, before Xenoblade, there was this dude. Disaster: Day of Crisis is a light gun shooter game developed by MonolithSoft for the Wii starring this former US Marine. The costume consists of what you see above and the weapon in question is a gun similar to the one Joker uses.
In that case I'll submit V1 if cashregister9 cashregister9 is fine with it.

V1 - ULTRAKILL
The main and playable character of the indie fps Ultrakill, as a costume it will have mostly an adaptation of their body and head, for a weapon this costume will utilize the default pistol from Ultrakill (Which can be seen in the pic)
Asteroids

An extremely abstract costume - essentially just being a human-shaped black void that glowing vector graphic asteroids pass through as an animation. The ship is the gun, with the skin resembling the ship passing through the asteroids to fight. Favourite colours will change the colour of the outlines, but not the background. Using black will give you rainbow outlines. The hat is a mask that continues the pattern with the skin attached, but without the skin turns the head into a giant ship instead.
View attachment 365357
Zeke (Zombies Ate My Neighbors)
A cult classic SNES game published by Konami. Players gain the 3D glasses, his skull shirt, his hair and his gun, this is a Gunner costume. Might not be the most obvious pick but there's a lot of nostalgia for this game.
Cuddle Team Leader (Fortnite)

This gunner costume would resemble the nendoroid and wield a Revolver instead of the cannon

Also the skin would change depending on the Mii color
Pink and any other non-represented color is Cuddle Team Leader
Black is P.A.N.D.A. Team Leader
Green is Spooky Team Leader
Gray is Metal Team Leader
Red, White or Blue is Fireworks Team Leader
OK, if 3rd Parties are allowed, I retract my previous submission and replace it with this. (If anyone really liked the NES Outfit idea feel free to submit it as your own).

Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)

Joanna dark N64 render.png

The lead of the Rare classic Perfect Dark. Joanna would be a great pick, utilizing her in game guns as part of her Gunner outfit.
Here are our submissions in listed form:

• Raymond Bryce(Diaster: Day of Crisis)
  • V1 (Ultrakill)
  • Asteroid (Asteroids)Zeke (Zombies Ate my Neighbors)
  • Cuddle Team Leader (Fortnite)
  • Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)
  • Tracer (Overwatch)

Please vote here

Here is our current list:

6. Penguin Brawler (Club Penguin)
  7. Geralt of Rivia Mii Swordfighter (Witcher)
  8. Mii Gunner
  9. -
  10. -
  12. -
  13. -
Our next submission will be for....

Submit a Bethseda Mii Costume

Bethseda didn't do so well in the newcomer character department but managed to do VERY well in terms of Mii Costumes with Vault Boy, Dragonborn, and Doomguy getting in. Bethseda did well with getting Doomguy in but I feel having another Bethseda character as a costume in to be apporpiate as they never got one in Doomguy's wave. Now, this Mii Costume can be from both Fallout and Elder Scrolls. However, we will not be allowing for Starlink. In addition, the character must be from a flagship series or from a game that came out since 2015.

This allows for:
  • Fallout
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Wolfenstein
  • Rage
  • Dishonored
  • Evil Within
  • Prey
  • Deathloop
  • Ghostwire

In regards to Wolfenstien, any referencing to the Nazi regime in this game is not allowed so, no, Hitler is not allowed despite Kanye constantly tweeting out "Sakurai, add Hitler now!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The form is coming up with the "You can only fill this in once" message but I haven't filled it in yet

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
[
Here are the results of our Poplat Character Voting! Thank you to everyone who submitted and voted!

Artoria Pendragon2 (6)028
Club Penguin2 (6)3 (6)113
Ryu Hayabusa1 (3)2 (4)29
Recruit1 (3)1 (2)38
Geralt3 (9)3 (6)116

I decided since we have several slots open to accept two of our submissions! Those are....

First place Geralt of Rivera and Club Penguin's Penguin! I feel both submissions are unique and so this was a good opportunity to have two included! I think it would be pretty funny to tie in a new Club Penguin game with this announcement in a Direct that is connected to 2B's Debut Trailer.

Thank you again everyone for yuor submissions! I also have one to submit...
View attachment 365401

Tracer
Overwatch

Tracer was previously a Spiriit that appeared in out Spirit Event back in Season 1 which we voted on more than a year ago. Two seasons after is enough time to allow for a previous Spirit to be given a costume I feel. In regards to her Spirit Battle, if you have this costume it replaces the previous puppet fighter. In regards to style, she uses her typical guns in battle.

A rather unrthodox submission

Here are our submissions in listed form:

• Raymond Bryce(Diaster: Day of Crisis)
  • V1 (Ultrakill)
  • Asteroid (Asteroids)Zeke (Zombies Ate my Neighbors)
  • Cuddle Team Leader (Fortnite)
  • Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)
  • Tracer (Overwatch)

Please vote here

Here is our current list:

6. Penguin Brawler (Club Penguin)
  7. Geralt of Rivia Mii Swordfighter (Witcher)
  8. Mii Gunner
  9. -
  10. -
  12. -
  13. -
Our next submission will be for....

Submit a Bethseda Mii Costume

Bethseda didn't do so well in the newcomer character department but managed to do VERY well in terms of Mii Costumes with Vault Boy, Dragonborn, and Doomguy getting in. Bethseda did well with getting Doomguy in but I feel having another Bethseda character as a costume in to be apporpiate as they never got one in Doomguy's wave. Now, this Mii Costume can be from both Fallout and Elder Scrolls. However, we will not be allowing for Starlink. In addition, the character must be from a flagship series or from a game that came out since 2015.

This allows for:
  • Fallout
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Wolfenstein
  • Rage
  • Dishonored
  • Evil Within
  • Prey
  • Deathloop
  • Ghostwire

In regards to Wolfenstien, any referencing to the Nazi regime in this game is not allowed so, no, Hitler is not allowed despite Kanye constantly tweeting out "Sakurai, add Hitler now!"
You posted the previous poll, not the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom