• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with? I can't operate both the wikia and front page anymore.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
I feel like this one is kind of like the perfect choice for this submission

RAYMAN!
View attachment 376573
He has been one of the most requested third-party characters since brawl which means he's very popular and is also brought up alot in speculation

Hell remember when sm4sh dlc was announced with mewtwo and someone made a fake rayman render as a fake leak or when people were speculating that rayman was frozen inside of the ice on battlefield which shows that people truly want him in the game that badly

For people not in the smash community I still think rayman would be relatively well-known he's kind of considered a gaming icon by some plus the rayman franchise has sold atleast 20 milion copies also add in the fact that rabbids are also heavily associated with rayman and you could add the sales of those games aswell

Rayman has a good history with nintendo (but to be fair he has a good relationship with basically any triple A game studio)

here's the list of games he has on nintendo consoles

• rayman legends
  • rayman origins
  • rayman 2: the great escape
  • rayman raving rabbids
  • rayman raving rabbids: TV party
  • mario + rabbids sparks of hope (kind of)
  • the og rayman
  • rayman raving rabbids 2
  • rayman 3: hoodlum havoc
  • rayman ds
  • rayman M
  • rayman 3d
  • rayman: hoodlum's revenge
  • plus some other rabbids games

Yeah that's my submission of rayman ig
Also the Sparks of Hope DLC is coming next week, so that's something.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I'm with the idea of include Arcueid or Artoria, I really would love to see either of them, but I guess it could also be an opportunity to add one of the characters that I think it was sadly defeated more than one time in the previous thread.
I mean, there it was a lot of cries (heh) irl about how Dante ended as just a Mii costume in Ultimate, and after being once again just a costume in Infinite, this time in Beyond it should be time to finally give Justice to the son of Sparda. Also, if we are looking for a new IP between Capcom at least, I think that outside of Monster Hunter there is no other relevant series to compite, as much as I know there are fans of Morrigan or even the likes of Captain Commando arguing that he is the very name of the series, but it's just that unlike them, DMC still has quite a healthy condition in terms of relevance while the others are for the moment forbidden to just appearence in crossovers, skins and ports of the games.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Game Mode: Let's Construct Our E-Sports Manager

I am a huge fan of manager simulation games and while it would be fun to have a side game in Smash where we get to create a Nintendo theme park, it's just not possible. That being said, I thought it would be fun if we included a mode where we could create and manage our own e-sport clubs with members of the Smash community.

My questions for you to answer is...

1) How would this type of mode work?
2) How could we make e-sports teams?
3) What sort of criteria goes into making such a team? Do we need a name? mascot? Logo?
4) How would a team bring in players?
5) Can we trade players?
6) How can developers moderate the mode so it is fair and balanced?
7) How can we prevent online betting and monetary transactions in relation to this mode?
8) What are some other unforeseeable issues that may arise from this mode?

The purpose of this job prompt is for you to construct a working synopsis of the mode so we have a better image of the mode and how it works.
I think is this mode should have a major online component. Every week a series of teams from similar levels will face off against each other, and each player needs to build the best team they can create with the resources they manage to collect. Each round has your team face against a team made by another player that is controlled by a computer player, and if you beat that team, you will rise up in the placements on the leaderboard. After the week is up, the top 5 or so teams in the leaderboard will be rewarded with an increasingly high level of cash and spirits and will move up into the next level leaderboard. These leaderboards will be classified into 5 different tiers, each with 5 cups you can claim as you claw up the tier. When you get all the cups, you go up a tier, but if you lose consistently each week, you will eventually fall down a tier. Here are the tiers I have in mind:

Tier 1:
Level 1: Dirt Cup
Level 2: Wood Cup
Level 3: Glass Cup
Level 4: Brick Cup
Level 5: Tin Cup

Tier 2:
Level 1: Bronze Cup
Level 2: Silver Cup
Level 3: Gold Cup
Level 4: Platinum Cup
Level 5: Gilded Cup

Tier 3:
Level 1: Amethyst Cup
Level 2: Topaz Cup
Level 3: Emerald Cup
Level 4: Ruby Cup
Level 5: Diamond Cup

Tier 4:
Level 1: Earth Cup
Level 2: Moon Cup
Level 3: Star Cup
Level 4: Sun Cup
Level 5: Galaxy Cup

Tier 1:
Level 1: Energy Cup
Level 2: Gravity Cup
Level 3: Time Cup
Level 4: Antimatter Cup
Level 5: Divinity Cup

The higher of a cup you are, the more money and rare spirits you can collect, and once you collect each cup that cup will be its own spirit, though they aren't useable spirits for fighters.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
You know what? I think an Undertale rep should deserve to have a spot in too unironically.
Undertale on Steam

Of course, the most well-known Undertale candidates for a spot in Smash is either Frisk or Sans. Either way can work since I believe the two represent Undertale in their own unique ways. Even after it has been nearly 8 years since the game came out, it's still one of the most beloved video games to this day with especially led the creator of the game Toby Fox to reach new heights ever since then. Along with an passionate fanbase that may be leading to an new generation inspired by this game in general.

Toby Fox played with Sakurai on Smash and got Sans in as a mii costume (along with a Megalovania remix) and Toby composed a song track for Pokemon. So Toby has very good relationships with Nintendo. Plus Undertale and the Deltarune chapters are already on the Switch. So I do personally think with how much popular and inspired Undertale has become for many young gamers. I think they're the next best indie rep to make it in Smash Bros. We already have tons of sprits and some songs for Infinite. Why not expand it as a whole with an Undertale rep for Beyond? There is lot of moveset potential for Sans and Frisk as well that uses Undertale's gameplay for an interesting playstyle.

Plus, having Sans or Frisk can make the roster look amazing then it already is. Especially with how popular Sans is.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
When you say submissions for tomorrow morning, are you referring to submissions for this job (the Esports manager mode) or the character job submission? And if it's character job, is it the Pokemon one or the 3rd Party one, because yesterday you made it seem like the next character job was going to be Pokemon S/V rep as a result of the poll?
The third party fighter will be our last newcomer submission job. I wanted some discussion in the thread and I couldn’t get our next job started until later. Our next job will not be a character submission. The reason why I didn’t start of S/V rep was I wanted to explain a few things but I won’t have a chance to get that ready until later. I do apologize but I have a lot on my plate at the moment. Working three jobs and almost 60 hour work weeks has been brutal.

Ill hopefully get the next job up and running within the next few hours.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for participating in the discussion! I wanted to gauge where people were at in their third-party viewpoints. It's me to understand not only what is expected when we eventually submit but also the current climate of our character speculation within Infinite Beyond. That being said, we are moving to a new round...

First-Party Item Submission

We will be submitting an item from a first-party series represented via Fighter in Smash Bros. The Smash Universe is not allowed for this submission. Please provide a name and image if available plus what the item does. We aren't looking for items that can be combined together (like the Dragoon or Daybreak) or super special items like the Breidablik. Just a regular item that does something; nothing too crazy.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Item: Sticky Barb
1692805504210.png

This item, if the player or opponent grabs it, does slight damage (1% per hit), but if the character launch it at the other one, that opponet will be the one taking damage. At the most, it does 20% damage on use. Of course using the super star negates the effect.

Also I wanted a new Pokémon item that isn’t a pokéball.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1692806638214.png

8-Ball (Splatoon)
An item as big as a Barrel and having identical properties to the Soccer Ball, this is an unusual sort of item: the foe who landed the most hits on it before it touches the blast line has C.Q. Cumber create an explosion at their location that deals 13% damage with medium-heavy knockback and completely covers them in maximum ink.

AlteredBeast

Smash Champion
Spiderweb (WarioWare)

ezgif-5-6ddba0c607-1.jpg

One of the Prezzies from WarioWare: Get It Together!. This item spawns commonly to reference how the Spiderweb is one of the least rare Prezzies. You simply pick it up and throw it on the stage somewhere allowing opponents to get into a short bind, leaving them open for attacks for a few seconds. A handy item that spawns frequently but you must move fast to use this item to its potential as the Spiderweb does not stay up for too long!

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
The baby yoshis

Tumblr_mdrev1A4Hk1rtsu1i.jpg

How they would function is that an egg would randomly spawn on the stage and after someone passes the egg the baby yoshi pops out of the egg and starts walking around

They have three different forms the blue, pink and gold form

The blue just like in nsmb U would shoot out about five bubbles

- players would be able to jump on top of them to gain some height

- the bubbles could catch other items or projectiles

The pink one would be mostly used as a recovery option while offstage

- they could be used as a kind of anti-air attack on the ground

The gold one just like in nsmb U would shoot out a sort of lightwave but instead of being only for the darkness in infinite

- they would stun the opponent for 1 to 2 seconds

How to use them

In nsmb U they can be grabbed with Y and I think that would still be the best choice for smash as most players use X to jump instead of Y

After grabbing them you could use their abilities with R

Also you can shield and airdoge while holding them

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Excalibur
Fire Emblem

A Tome that comes as a book, when picked up, causes the player to glow with green energy. Pressing the special button will cause the player to unleash a green projectile that resembles a wave of wind which flies forward and expands out; catching anyone who gets hit by it and pushing them backward.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Octo Balloon

1692857818384.png

I'm in a very Zelda mood lately. The Octo Balloon would superficially function like the Boss Galaga or Beetle items. However, there is a key mechanical difference. When someone throws the Octo Balloon at someone else, a rope will tie around their waist automatically and begin lifting them up. Since their limbs are still free, the trapped fighter will actually remain fully actionable during their ascent. They can do aerial or special attacks in any direction they want. If they have a stall-then-fall down aerial, they'll even halt their ascent momentarily. The ascent is also slower than those other two items. However, they will still be pulled constantly up to that blast zone. To make up for the extra maneuverability, the Octo Balloon cannot be mashed out of. Instead, trapped fighters need to use attacks that hit upwards to damage and eventually pop the balloon. That leads to a dilemma: do you do downward attacks to fight back at players nipping at your heels, or do you do upward attacks to get out of the trap before it's too late?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for the submissions! Please take time to vote for your favorite

Item: Sticky Barb
View attachment 376595
This item, if the player or opponent grabs it, does slight damage (1% per hit), but if the character launch it at the other one, that opponet will be the one taking damage. At the most, it does 20% damage on use. Of course using the super star negates the effect.

Also I wanted a new Pokémon item that isn’t a pokéball.
View attachment 376597
8-Ball (Splatoon)
An item as big as a Barrel and having identical properties to the Soccer Ball, this is an unusual sort of item: the foe who landed the most hits on it before it touches the blast line has C.Q. Cumber create an explosion at their location that deals 13% damage with medium-heavy knockback and completely covers them in maximum ink.
Spiderweb (WarioWare)

View attachment 376616

One of the Prezzies from WarioWare: Get It Together!. This item spawns commonly to reference how the Spiderweb is one of the least rare Prezzies. You simply pick it up and throw it on the stage somewhere allowing opponents to get into a short bind, leaving them open for attacks for a few seconds. A handy item that spawns frequently but you must move fast to use this item to its potential as the Spiderweb does not stay up for too long!
The baby yoshis

View attachment 376622

How they would function is that an egg would randomly spawn on the stage and after someone passes the egg the baby yoshi pops out of the egg and starts walking around

They have three different forms the blue, pink and gold form

The blue just like in nsmb U would shoot out about five bubbles

- players would be able to jump on top of them to gain some height

- the bubbles could catch other items or projectiles

The pink one would be mostly used as a recovery option while offstage

- they could be used as a kind of anti-air attack on the ground

The gold one just like in nsmb U would shoot out a sort of lightwave but instead of being only for the darkness in infinite

- they would stun the opponent for 1 to 2 seconds

How to use them

In nsmb U they can be grabbed with Y and I think that would still be the best choice for smash as most players use X to jump instead of Y

After grabbing them you could use their abilities with R

Also you can shield and airdoge while holding them
Tacticooler (Splatoon)

This spawns in and it deploys playing the Tacticooler Jingle, anyone who interacts with it gains buffs to all of their stats for a limited amount of time.
Excalibur
Fire Emblem

A Tome that comes as a book, when picked up, causes the player to glow with green energy. Pressing the special button will cause the player to unleash a green projectile that resembles a wave of wind which flies forward and expands out; catching anyone who gets hit by it and pushing them backward.
Octo Balloon

View attachment 376648

I'm in a very Zelda mood lately. The Octo Balloon would superficially function like the Boss Galaga or Beetle items. However, there is a key mechanical difference. When someone throws the Octo Balloon at someone else, a rope will tie around their waist automatically and begin lifting them up. Since their limbs are still free, the trapped fighter will actually remain fully actionable during their ascent. They can do aerial or special attacks in any direction they want. If they have a stall-then-fall down aerial, they'll even halt their ascent momentarily. The ascent is also slower than those other two items. However, they will still be pulled constantly up to that blast zone. To make up for the extra maneuverability, the Octo Balloon cannot be mashed out of. Instead, trapped fighters need to use attacks that hit upwards to damage and eventually pop the balloon. That leads to a dilemma: do you do downward attacks to fight back at players nipping at your heels, or do you do upward attacks to get out of the trap before it's too late?
Here is the voting link

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry I am a bit late with this but we will be moving into a Newcomer Submission round for Pokemon!

Submit a Scarlet/Violet Pokemon for Newcomer

Remember that this round only includes Pokemon from Scarlet & Violet, something we decided on by majority vote. This character will join the following:

1. Master Hand
  2. Saki
  3. Pokemon Rep
  4. Echo 1
  5. Echo 2
  6. First Party
  7. Third Party
So this is our second-to-last first-party non-Echo fighter. It is amazing to think that this will be the first time we have a newcomer mainline Pokemon who comes with a stage from the mainline game they debuted in! Ultimate never got an Alola stage and we never got a Galarian pokemon as a newcomer as we chose Grovyle & Celebi instead. We can include DLC new pokemon but the issue with that is we do not know the moves yet. We may have to leave placeholder attacks and then add them in later once we know what moves they have.

Please note the following Pokemon cannot be included due to being Pokeball Pokemon or cameos.

• Lokix
  • Dachsbun
  • Armarogue
  • Grafaiai
  • Brambleghast
  • Tinkaton
  • Palafin
  • Flamigo
  • Dodonzo & Tatsugiri
  • Farigarif
  • Garganacl
  • Bellibolt
  • Glimmora
  • Greavard
  • Slither Wing
  • Great Tusk
  • Sandy Shocks
  • Brute Bonnet
  • Iron Moth
  • Iron Treads
  • Iron Thorns
  • Iron Hands

When submitting, please provide a picture, name, the typing of the pokemon, and why this character should be included. Why is it important to the Pokemon franchise to be added as one of 7 characters on our roster.

Now, for the subject of Scream Tail which is a past version of Jigglypuff. You can make the case of submitting Scream Tail as an echo of Jigglypuff and take up the Echo spot. That being said, this submission is mostly for a newcomer fighter. If voted in, Scream Tail would take up the Echo Spot. But I don't want to limit our submissions solely to Echo candidates seeing as how Scream Tail is the only viable one.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Gholdengo

Gholdengo is a ghost/steel type pokemon and is notable for being the 1000th pokemon. Gholdengo is the evolution of Gimmighoul, a pokemon that has been featured heavily in Gen 9 marketing, These 2 facts causes Gholdengo to gain a bit of notoriety, There is also the string cheese ass mascot design. The only steel type in Smash we have is Lucario and due to Gholdengo not being a starter or legendary, it would be another unique pick for Smash.

In terms of Moveset, Gholdengo could obviously pull from their move list but also Gholdengo has access to a ****in' skateboard

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
I’m sure we can get a galar Pokémon as an echo, but that is just my opinion.

Personally, in my opinion, I rather see a Galar Pokémon over one from Paldea at this point, especially since some of the best Paldea choices (Grafaiai and Tinkaton) are not elegiable.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m sure we can get a galar Pokémon as an echo, but that is just my opinion.

Personally, in my opinion, I rather see a Galar Pokémon over one from Paldea at this point, especially since some of the best Paldea choices (Grafaiai and Tinkaton) are not elegiable.
We just need one Pokemon on the roster.

As far as Tinkaton, it was always an option not to submit and vote for Tinkaton knowing there was a potential chance she wouldn't be eligible. There was also the knowledge that due to having a Scarlet/Violet, there was a possibility that we would be including a rep from that game.

There are also some other potential candidates:

Evolved starters
Miraidon
Koraidon
Pawmot
Maushold
Ceruledge
Cyclizar
Cetitan or Cetoddle
Annihilape
Scream Tail
Baxcalibur
Iron Valiant
Walking Wake
etc

Last edited:

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I am a bit late with this but we will be moving into a Newcomer Submission round for Pokemon!

Remember that this round only includes Pokemon from Scarlet & Violet, something we decided on by majority vote. This character will join the following:

1. Master Hand
  2. Saki
  3. Pokemon Rep
  4. Echo 1
  5. Echo 2
  6. First Party
  7. Third Party
So this is our second-to-last first-party non-Echo fighter. It is amazing to think that this will be the first time we have a newcomer mainline Pokemon who comes with a stage from the mainline game they debuted in! Ultimate never got an Alola stage and we never got a Galarian pokemon as a newcomer as we chose Grovyle & Celebi instead. We can include DLC new pokemon but the issue with that is we do not know the moves yet. We may have to leave placeholder attacks and then add them in later once we know what moves they have.

Please note the following Pokemon cannot be included due to being Pokeball Pokemon or cameos.

• Lokix
  • Dachsbun
  • Armarogue
  • Grafaiai
  • Brambleghast
  • Tinkaton
  • Palafin
  • Flamigo
  • Dodonzo & Tatsugiri
  • Farigarif
  • Garganacl
  • Bellibolt
  • Glimmora
  • Greavard
  • Slither Wing
  • Great Tusk
  • Sandy Shocks
  • Brute Bonnet
  • Iron Moth
  • Iron Treads
  • Iron Thorns
  • Iron Hands

When submitting, please provide a picture, name, the typing of the pokemon, and why this character should be included. Why is it important to the Pokemon franchise to be added as one of 7 characters on our roster.

Now, for the subject of Scream Tail which is a past version of Jigglypuff. You can make the case of submitting Scream Tail as an echo of Jigglypuff and take up the Echo spot. That being said, this submission is mostly for a newcomer fighter.
Mabosstiff
943.png

Mabosstiff is the dark type dog pokemon from the paldean region

- The reasons why it should get included and how it's important to the pokemon franchise

- it's featured alot in it's respective game by being arven's signature pokemon in the cutscenes and in his battle

- we don't have a true on all fours pokemon fighter in smash ( yes I know ivysaur but he uses his vines and they kind of function like arms)

- the other dark types barely use they're typing to it's advantage in they're moveset

- he was heavily advertised by the game with it's story but it was also decently talked about by the pokemon company

For moveset potential he could use

- his head (double-edge could be a good example of a move to represent that way of attacking)

- his paws and claws (play rough for example)

- his fangs (jaw lock or crunch could both work)

Hell it could even use the move comeuppance as a counter

If we do decide to add mabosstiff one of it's taunts has to be it eating a sandwich

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge

1. Master Hand
  2. Saki
  3. Pokemon Rep
  4. Echo 1
  5. Echo 2
  6. First Party
  7. Third Party

• Lokix
  • Dachsbun
  • Armarogue
  • Grafaiai
  • Brambleghast
  • Tinkaton
  • Palafin
  • Flamigo
  • Dodonzo & Tatsugiri
  • Farigarif
  • Garganacl
  • Bellibolt
  • Glimmora
  • Greavard
  • Slither Wing
  • Great Tusk
  • Sandy Shocks
  • Brute Bonnet
  • Iron Moth
  • Iron Treads
  • Iron Thorns
  • Iron Hands

Now, for the subject of Scream Tail which is a past version of Jigglypuff. You can make the case of submitting Scream Tail as an echo of Jigglypuff and take up the Echo spot. That being said, this submission is mostly for a newcomer fighter. If voted in, Scream Tail would take up the Echo Spot. But I don't want to limit our submissions solely to Echo candidates seeing as how Scream Tail is the only viable one.
smashboards notifications are once again letting me down. im not mad im just disappointed :(

Pokémon Name: Spidops
Pokédex Number: #0918

Okay, so Spidops isn't necessarily the first choice that springs to mind... but I do think that it'd be a fantastic one to see playable. Considering we haven't yet seen a Bug-type Pokémon playable in the series, Spidops would be a first on that front... but also has a really interesting design and inspiration. See, it's inspired both by a spider and special-operative secret agents (hence the name!), with a moveset and temperament to match - focusing on being able to trap opponents and moving quickly and effectively. That being said, a focus on its use of webs would be really fun for the moves that aren't directly inspired by actual moves it can learn, and I also think that it'd be a cool change of pace to see a real trapper character here.

It'd also be a nice change of pace compared to just picking a starter or legendary, plus - as I mentioned - would be our first Bug-type overall. Whilst somewhat of an unorthodox choice, I do genuinely think that Spidops has the potential to be a very unique and fun character to play as!

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
...I just checked Area Zero and found out this one isn't a cameo so here we go-
1692894729993.png

テツノブジン
IRON VALIANT

The Paradox Pokémon

It has some similarities to a mad scientist’s invention covered in a paranormal magazine.

It's possible that this is the object listed as Iron Valiant in a certain expedition journal.

Iron Valiant is a Fairy/Fighting-type Paradox Pokemon combining Gardevoir and Gallade into a single mechanical powerhouse from the future. Supposedly, it was created by a mad scientist who had the balls to try and surpass Mewtwo and make the world's most powerful psychic Pokémon...and based on what the competitive side thinks, they succeeded.

Iron Valiant brings quite a few things to the Pokémon table:
  • It's a unique sort of Pokémon, similar to the likes of the Ultra Beasts, who didn't get a playable character last time.​
  • It's a staff fighter, an archetype we've never seen before in Smash.​
  • It introduced a type combination made of those we've seen in Smash before: Fairy/Fighting.​
  • Out of all the Paradox Pokemon introduced, Iron Valiant appears to be the most popular.​
  • Iron Valiant, being a combination of Gardevoir and Gallade, can take from both sides of the spectrum with blade-augmented arm strikes and long-distance psychic attacks.​

Last edited:
Scarlet and Violet pokemon fighter submission:
Skeledirge (Pokemon Scarlet/Violet)
1692884702896.png

"Quien es Skeledirge?/Who is Skeledirge?"
Skeledirge is a final evolution of Paldea fire starter Fuecoco that evolves after Crocalor at level 36. It also has fire/ghost type.

This pokemon is based on crocodile (specifically nile crocodile), mexican culture (Dias de los muertos, alebrijo art, calavera art, mexican marigolds and mariachi music), Iberian culture (Trencadis mosaic art/Gaudi's art, Rooster of Barcelos - due to a bird probably and spanish crocodile-related stories like Cocollona, Lizard of Magdalena or Drac de na Coca) and it takes from different cues from Egyptian mythology like Sobek (Crocodile god).

Skeledirge is considered as one of popular mons from Gen 9 and it was acclaimed by critics and fans due to being very strong pokemon (as it was very strong mon for competitive scenes) and concept of crocodile mon with mexican theme, which is quite fitting due to Mexico being under control of Spain in times of "world exploration" and mexican culture takes cues from Iberian culture.

"Cómo podría funcionar/How it would work?"
For it's moveset, Skeledirge would use a lot of fire type and ghost type moves. For fire type moves, it would use torch song as his neutral special or fire blast as side special move. As for ghost type moves, it would use lick as down tilt for example. Heck, he could even use other moves that are taken from Sc/Vio movepool like bite (dark type) or body slam (normal type) and even original moves like bird flight (the bird on his nose would pick it up and flap like Duck Hunt's up B, but with flame effect).
It's final smash would be Tera Blast, which it would activate the "terestal" phenomenon (the tera type of it would be fighting type due to Smash being a fighting game, hence the reason) and it would launch at couple opponents with the blast. After the final smash, it would still have the "terastal" gem on it's head, leading to activating it's secret gimmick: Terastal phenomenon which it can give him resistance to various attacks (if it's in fighting type, then immune to darkness attacks and burying due to fighting type resisting rock and dark-type moves) for while.

Speaking of Terestal gimmick, this pokemon gets a boost in speed and attack, making him more stronger than before for while.
(The terastal icon is displayed while in the mode)

As for it's playstyle, it would be mid-heavyweight mix-up fighter with ability to crawl and inability to swim (quite ironic, since it;s based on Nile crocodile and they are known for swimming in water like other crocodiles). While idle, it would stand on two legs while moving it would move by four legs (running or walking).

It's alternate costumes could reference various pokemon types due to Terestal phenomenon, other Paldean mons, other crocodile mons (say, it could get blue alt based on Feraligatr) and even real life crocodilian animals.

¿Por qué debería estar en smash?/Why he should be in smash?
Thereare a lot of reasons why Skeledirge should join Super Smash Bros as gen 9 rep, here are the reasons:
1. He could be another fire type pokemon after Charizard and Incineroar, which it could be another playable starter mon.
2. He could be another quadrupedal fighter in the game after Ivysaur, Duck Hunt and Barista (even if it stands on twos when idle, but only matters that he goes on fours when moving)
3. Another music-themed fighter would be great, plus it has fire effects unlike Barista.
4. Also we don't have playable pokemon that has a ghost type.
5. It would be funny to see quadrupedal crocodile fighting with K. Rool (who stands on twos like a cartoon animal character)
6. Also his design is cool. Look at him, isn't he fancy with the skullpaint on it's face?
7. And a "terastal" gimmick could be fun, since he could resist some attacks by fighters, making him stronger and faster.
8. He would break the cycle of adding "bipedal" mons since the mons that we've been adding are walking on two legs (say, Grovyle and Celebi or Incineroar).

Pensamientos finales/Final thoughts:
Well, here's my write-up for Skeledirge, a final evolution of Fuecoco that was based on crocodiles and mexican culture. I'm really happy that I submitted it as a Scarlet/Violet rep due to being one of popular Paldean pokemon among pokemon community and unique moveset potential revolving around both music and fire/ghost-type moves.
Thanks everyone for reading my write-up that I wrote for the job.

(I also wrote some stuff in spanish due to Paldea being based on Iberian peninsula which it has Spain on it and one of most spoken languages in Mexico is spanish obviously. It also makes the write-up more unique)

darkvortex

Smash Champion
I would have wanted Tinkaton but they're ruled out so it's time for...

979.png

Annhilape
The final form of the Mankey line. It evolved from Primeape when the rage inside it s soul became too much to quell. It would be a very punch themed character, like a Falcon or Ryu, but it's very different body type would make it stand out. It would have some form of rage mechanic and would of course have across to Rage Fist

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Master
Writing Team
Kingambit
Kingambit is potentially one of the coolest and most interesting S/V Pokemon we could add, and I'm gonna explain why.

Firstly, just look at the guy! Covered in sharp edges from head to toe. Kingambit is a fully-evolved steel type with a sword on his head, a sword on either side of his mustache, two swords that encircle his torso, four swords for each of his wrists...name one Smash character who's got that much potential for slicing and dicing.

Another thing - while he may be fully evolved, his younger brethren don't originate in Paldea, but in Unova - Pawniard and Bisharp to be exact. It's a line of Dark/Steel types known for their devastating blades and for being a living reference to the game of chess. Pawniard is weak but persistent, and Bisharp is powerful commander of Pawniards. Kingambit is also a commander, though doesn't like to make plans - he just charges head on with his overwhelming strength to take any territory he wishes.

The reason Kingambit is seated in most art is likely a reference to the King in chess - doesn't move much despite it's importance. To reflect this, Kingambit would be a very slow yet strong character in Smash. Of course, you have the various blades which could be used in really interesting ways (forward smash mustache), but also his moves that originate from Pokemon that he could pull from. like Iron Head or his signature move, Kowtow Cleave.

So all in all, one-of-a-kind moveset potential, inspiration taken from both samurai and chess (two best things on the planet), a final evolution to a previous line from a pair of beloved Pokemon games, and has a really cool looking design.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Fighter: Tinka-wait!
Tinkaton is deconfirmed?,god ****ING DAMN IT!

(Sigh),so,let's to the Plan B

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Fighter: Meowscarada

images.jpg

Meowscarada is a Grass and Dark pokémon,they is a humanoid green feline,this pokémon is the last evolution of Weed Cat Sprigatito and the pokémon is based on a Iberan Lynx and magicians.

Motives of Meowscarada Joins in Smash Infinite Beyond:

1. Meowscarada will be the 3rd Grass-Type Pokémon
2. Meowscarada will be one more magician fighter
3. Meowscarada is the most popular pokémon by the fans and...furries and these artists
4. Meowscarada will be the 2nd Dark type Pokémon
5. Meowscarada have a good design (no,stop thinking in horny things)

AlteredBeast

Smash Champion
Pokemon Scarlet/Violet Newcomer

Lechonk Makes Them Squeal!

915.png

Type: Normal

Ok...I know this may seem like a joke pick but hear me out. Lechonk is the 915th Pokémon in the Pokedex and was introduced in Scarlet/Violet. Despite resembling a hog, it is adorable. It can evolve into Oinkologne at Level 18. Heck, it even has a great sense of smell as well as it can search for food within wild grass.

While it may seem like a weird pick, we are still lacking in first evolution/non-starter Pokémon. Plus, Lechonk did indeed go viral after its first appearance in June of 2022 when it was first revealed to the world. If I do recall correctly, we are also lacking a Normal-Type Pokémon as a fighter as well. Not just that, Lechonk being a quadrupedal adds to the uniqueness.

Lechonk can fight with Normal-type attacks and throw in a smelling gimmick where it can find food items to heal itself occasionally. It will be lightweight with somewhat average speed. Overall, despite being an out-there pick, Lechonk is definitely a contender for a Scarlet/Violet newcomer for Infinite Beyond.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Cetitan
Cetitan is the Land Whale Pokemon and is an Ice-type Pokemon. It was one of the earlier revealed Pokemon just over a year ago. Thus hulking brute of a whale is composed of strong muscles that allow it to support its impressive girth. The horns on its head control the temperature and can cause things to freeze over. This Pokemon would be unique in the Pokemon roster for Smash as we do not have an Ice-type on there yet. Currently, we have:
  • 2 electric primary types
  • 2 fire primary types
  • 2 dark secondary types
  • 2 water primary types
  • 1 flying secondary type
  • 1 grass primary type
  • 1 poison secondary type
  • 1 psychic primary type
  • 1 normal primary type
  • 1 fairy secondary type
  • 1 fighting primary type
  • 1 steel secondary type
While other types such as Bug, Ghost, Rock, and Dragon would make a good addition, Ice is an element not fully explored in the roster, unlike dragon-like characters like Charizard, Bowser, and Ridley or evil/spiritual characters such as Sephiroth and Ganondorf. To date, Ice Climbers is our only true ice-based fighter while characters have only traits of them. Cetitan could be an excellent ice-based fighter while also incorporating a heavyweight, large playstyle that focuses on defense more than offense.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue submitting content until tomorrow.

Here are the results for the Item Voting

Name4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Sticky Barb1 (4)1 (3)1 (2)09
8-Ball1 (4)01 (2)39
Spiderweb01 (3)3 (6)110
Baby Yoshi2 (8)1 (3)1 (2)316
Tacticooler2 (8)2 (6)0014
Excalibur1 (4)3 (9)2 (4)017
Octo Balloon2 (8)1 (3)1 (2)215

Here are the listings:

Excalibur (17)
Baby Yoshi (16)
Octo Balloon (15)
Tactcooler (14)

I suppose we could do run-off polls but considering we probably would have more submissions for first party items, how do you guys feel about forgoing that and accept these items into the fold?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hi everyone,

I wanted us to get to voting earlier but I got busy. We will be voting for a Scarlet/Violet Pokemon this time around.

Here are our submissions!

Gholdengo

Gholdengo is a ghost/steel type pokemon and is notable for being the 1000th pokemon. Gholdengo is the evolution of Gimmighoul, a pokemon that has been featured heavily in Gen 9 marketing, These 2 facts causes Gholdengo to gain a bit of notoriety, There is also the string cheese ass mascot design. The only steel type in Smash we have is Lucario and due to Gholdengo not being a starter or legendary, it would be another unique pick for Smash.

In terms of Moveset, Gholdengo could obviously pull from their move list but also Gholdengo has access to a ****in' skateboard
Mabosstiff
View attachment 376681

Mabosstiff is the dark type dog pokemon from the paldean region

- The reasons why it should get included and how it's important to the pokemon franchise

- it's featured alot in it's respective game by being arven's signature pokemon in the cutscenes and in his battle

- we don't have a true on all fours pokemon fighter in smash ( yes I know ivysaur but he uses his vines and they kind of function like arms)

- the other dark types barely use they're typing to it's advantage in they're moveset

- he was heavily advertised by the game with it's story but it was also decently talked about by the pokemon company

For moveset potential he could use

- his head (double-edge could be a good example of a move to represent that way of attacking)

- his paws and claws (play rough for example)

- his fangs (jaw lock or crunch could both work)

Hell it could even use the move comeuppance as a counter

If we do decide to add mabosstiff one of it's taunts has to be it eating a sandwich
smashboards notifications are once again letting me down. im not mad im just disappointed :(

Pokémon Name: Spidops
Pokédex Number: #0918

Okay, so Spidops isn't necessarily the first choice that springs to mind... but I do think that it'd be a fantastic one to see playable. Considering we haven't yet seen a Bug-type Pokémon playable in the series, Spidops would be a first on that front... but also has a really interesting design and inspiration. See, it's inspired both by a spider and special-operative secret agents (hence the name!), with a moveset and temperament to match - focusing on being able to trap opponents and moving quickly and effectively. That being said, a focus on its use of webs would be really fun for the moves that aren't directly inspired by actual moves it can learn, and I also think that it'd be a cool change of pace to see a real trapper character here.

It'd also be a nice change of pace compared to just picking a starter or legendary, plus - as I mentioned - would be our first Bug-type overall. Whilst somewhat of an unorthodox choice, I do genuinely think that Spidops has the potential to be a very unique and fun character to play as!
...I just checked Area Zero and found out this one isn't a cameo so here we go-
View attachment 376685
テツノブジン
IRON VALIANT

The Paradox Pokémon

It has some similarities to a mad scientist’s invention covered in a paranormal magazine.

It's possible that this is the object listed as Iron Valiant in a certain expedition journal.

Iron Valiant is a Fairy/Fighting-type Paradox Pokemon combining Gardevoir and Gallade into a single mechanical powerhouse from the future. Supposedly, it was created by a mad scientist who had the balls to try and surpass Mewtwo and make the world's most powerful psychic Pokémon...and based on what the competitive side thinks, they succeeded.

Iron Valiant brings quite a few things to the Pokémon table:
  • It's a unique sort of Pokémon, similar to the likes of the Ultra Beasts, who didn't get a playable character last time.​
  • It's a staff fighter, an archetype we've never seen before in Smash.​
  • It introduced a type combination made of those we've seen in Smash before: Fairy/Fighting.​
  • Out of all the Paradox Pokemon introduced, Iron Valiant appears to be the most popular.​
  • Iron Valiant, being a combination of Gardevoir and Gallade, can take from both sides of the spectrum with blade-augmented arm strikes and long-distance psychic attacks.​
Scarlet and Violet pokemon fighter submission:
Skeledirge (Pokemon Scarlet/Violet)
View attachment 376677

"Quien es Skeledirge?/Who is Skeledirge?"
Skeledirge is a final evolution of Paldea fire starter Fuecoco that evolves after Crocalor at level 36. It also has fire/ghost type.

This pokemon is based on crocodile (specifically nile crocodile), mexican culture (Dias de los muertos, alebrijo art, calavera art, mexican marigolds and mariachi music), Iberian culture (Trencadis mosaic art/Gaudi's art, Rooster of Barcelos - due to a bird probably and spanish crocodile-related stories like Cocollona, Lizard of Magdalena or Drac de na Coca) and it takes from different cues from Egyptian mythology like Sobek (Crocodile god).

Skeledirge is considered as one of popular mons from Gen 9 and it was acclaimed by critics and fans due to being very strong pokemon (as it was very strong mon for competitive scenes) and concept of crocodile mon with mexican theme, which is quite fitting due to Mexico being under control of Spain in times of "world exploration" and mexican culture takes cues from Iberian culture.

"Cómo podría funcionar/How it would work?"
For it's moveset, Skeledirge would use a lot of fire type and ghost type moves. For fire type moves, it would use torch song as his neutral special or fire blast as side special move. As for ghost type moves, it would use lick as down tilt for example. Heck, he could even use other moves that are taken from Sc/Vio movepool like bite (dark type) or body slam (normal type) and even original moves like bird flight (the bird on his nose would pick it up and flap like Duck Hunt's up B, but with flame effect).
It's final smash would be Tera Blast, which it would activate the "terestal" phenomenon (the tera type of it would be fighting type due to Smash being a fighting game, hence the reason) and it would launch at couple opponents with the blast. After the final smash, it would still have the "terastal" gem on it's head, leading to activating it's secret gimmick: Terastal phenomenon which it can give him resistance to various attacks (if it's in fighting type, then immune to darkness attacks and burying due to fighting type resisting rock and dark-type moves) for while.

Speaking of Terestal gimmick, this pokemon gets a boost in speed and attack, making him more stronger than before for while.
(The terastal icon is displayed while in the mode)

As for it's playstyle, it would be mid-heavyweight mix-up fighter with ability to crawl and inability to swim (quite ironic, since it;s based on Nile crocodile and they are known for swimming in water like other crocodiles). While idle, it would stand on two legs while moving it would move by four legs (running or walking).

It's alternate costumes could reference various pokemon types due to Terestal phenomenon, other Paldean mons, other crocodile mons (say, it could get blue alt based on Feraligatr) and even real life crocodilian animals.

¿Por qué debería estar en smash?/Why he should be in smash?
Thereare a lot of reasons why Skeledirge should join Super Smash Bros as gen 9 rep, here are the reasons:
1. He could be another fire type pokemon after Charizard and Incineroar, which it could be another playable starter mon.
2. He could be another quadrupedal fighter in the game after Ivysaur, Duck Hunt and Barista (even if it stands on twos when idle, but only matters that he goes on fours when moving)
3. Another music-themed fighter would be great, plus it has fire effects unlike Barista.
4. Also we don't have playable pokemon that has a ghost type.
5. It would be funny to see quadrupedal crocodile fighting with K. Rool (who stands on twos like a cartoon animal character)
6. Also his design is cool. Look at him, isn't he fancy with the skullpaint on it's face?
7. And a "terastal" gimmick could be fun, since he could resist some attacks by fighters, making him stronger and faster.
8. He would break the cycle of adding "bipedal" mons since the mons that we've been adding are walking on two legs (say, Grovyle and Celebi or Incineroar).

Pensamientos finales/Final thoughts:
Well, here's my write-up for Skeledirge, a final evolution of Fuecoco that was based on crocodiles and mexican culture. I'm really happy that I submitted it as a Scarlet/Violet rep due to being one of popular Paldean pokemon among pokemon community and unique moveset potential revolving around both music and fire/ghost-type moves.
Thanks everyone for reading my write-up that I wrote for the job.

(I also wrote some stuff in spanish due to Paldea being based on Iberian peninsula which it has Spain on it and one of most spoken languages in Mexico is spanish obviously. It also makes the write-up more unique)
I would have wanted Tinkaton but they're ruled out so it's time for...

View attachment 376688

Annhilape
The final form of the Mankey line. It evolved from Primeape when the rage inside it s soul became too much to quell. It would be a very punch themed character, like a Falcon or Ryu, but it's very different body type would make it stand out. It would have some form of rage mechanic and would of course have across to Rage Fist
Kingambit
Kingambit is potentially one of the coolest and most interesting S/V Pokemon we could add, and I'm gonna explain why.

Firstly, just look at the guy! Covered in sharp edges from head to toe. Kingambit is a fully-evolved steel type with a sword on his head, a sword on either side of his mustache, two swords that encircle his torso, four swords for each of his wrists...name one Smash character who's got that much potential for slicing and dicing.

Another thing - while he may be fully evolved, his younger brethren don't originate in Paldea, but in Unova - Pawniard and Bisharp to be exact. It's a line of Dark/Steel types known for their devastating blades and for being a living reference to the game of chess. Pawniard is weak but persistent, and Bisharp is powerful commander of Pawniards. Kingambit is also a commander, though doesn't like to make plans - he just charges head on with his overwhelming strength to take any territory he wishes.

The reason Kingambit is seated in most art is likely a reference to the King in chess - doesn't move much despite it's importance. To reflect this, Kingambit would be a very slow yet strong character in Smash. Of course, you have the various blades which could be used in really interesting ways (forward smash mustache), but also his moves that originate from Pokemon that he could pull from. like Iron Head or his signature move, Kowtow Cleave.

So all in all, one-of-a-kind moveset potential, inspiration taken from both samurai and chess (two best things on the planet), a final evolution to a previous line from a pair of beloved Pokemon games, and has a really cool looking design.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Fighter: Tinka-wait!
Tinkaton is deconfirmed?,god ****ING DAMN IT!

(Sigh),so,let's to the Plan B

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Fighter: Meowscarada

View attachment 376691

Meowscarada is a Grass and Dark pokémon,they is a humanoid green feline,this pokémon is the last evolution of Weed Cat Sprigatito and the pokémon is based on a Iberan Lynx and magicians.

Motives of Meowscarada Joins in Smash Infinite Beyond:

1. Meowscarada will be the 3rd Grass-Type Pokémon
2. Meowscarada will be one more magician fighter
3. Meowscarada is the most popular pokémon by the fans and...furries and these artists
4. Meowscarada will be the 2nd Dark type Pokémon
5. Meowscarada have a good design (no,stop thinking in horny things)
There is one loophole for Galar Pokémon to get in. And that solution is to give Galar Pokémon Paldea evolutions.

Enter Archalodon
View attachment 376693
This Pokémon from Paldea evolved from Duralodon, and has both steel type and dragon type moves said Pokémon would be able to use.
Pokemon Scarlet/Violet Newcomer

Lechonk Makes Them Squeal!

View attachment 376694

Type: Normal

Ok...I know this may seem like a joke pick but hear me out. Lechonk is the 915th Pokémon in the Pokedex and was introduced in Scarlet/Violet. Despite resembling a hog, it is adorable. It can evolve into Oinkologne at Level 18. Heck, it even has a great sense of smell as well as it can search for food within wild grass.

While it may seem like a weird pick, we are still lacking in first evolution/non-starter Pokémon. Plus, Lechonk did indeed go viral after its first appearance in June of 2022 when it was first revealed to the world. If I do recall correctly, we are also lacking a Normal-Type Pokémon as a fighter as well. Not just that, Lechonk being a quadrupedal adds to the uniqueness.

Lechonk can fight with Normal-type attacks and throw in a smelling gimmick where it can find food items to heal itself occasionally. It will be lightweight with somewhat average speed. Overall, despite being an out-there pick, Lechonk is definitely a contender for a Scarlet/Violet newcomer for Infinite Beyond.
Cetitan
Cetitan is the Land Whale Pokemon and is an Ice-type Pokemon. It was one of the earlier revealed Pokemon just over a year ago. Thus hulking brute of a whale is composed of strong muscles that allow it to support its impressive girth. The horns on its head control the temperature and can cause things to freeze over. This Pokemon would be unique in the Pokemon roster for Smash as we do not have an Ice-type on there yet. Currently, we have:
  • 2 electric primary types
  • 2 fire primary types
  • 2 dark secondary types
  • 2 water primary types
  • 1 flying secondary type
  • 1 grass primary type
  • 1 poison secondary type
  • 1 psychic primary type
  • 1 normal primary type
  • 1 fairy secondary type
  • 1 fighting primary type
  • 1 steel secondary type
While other types such as Bug, Ghost, Rock, and Dragon would make a good addition, Ice is an element not fully explored in the roster, unlike dragon-like characters like Charizard, Bowser, and Ridley or evil/spiritual characters such as Sephiroth and Ganondorf. To date, Ice Climbers is our only true ice-based fighter while characters have only traits of them. Cetitan could be an excellent ice-based fighter while also incorporating a heavyweight, large playstyle that focuses on defense more than offense.
Now, when voting, keep in mind this is the pokemon representing not only Scarlet and Violet but also an addition to the Pokemon roster which includes :ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultmewtwo::ultpichu::ultpokemontrainer::ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard::ultlucario::ultgreninja::ultincineroar: Grovyle & Celebi

Moreover, this is our third character on the roster but technically the second character in terms of the launch roster as Master Hand will be available to everyone at a later date unless you preordered and registered a copy. Our roster will be held to a higher form of scrutiny by fans due to it being smaller and also the game being an enhanced port of Infinite. Fans of used to Smash doing amazing things so they expect that with our game.

Here are our submissions in the listed form:

• Gholdengo (Ghost/Steel)
  • Mabosstiff (Dark)
  • Spidops (Bug)
  • Iron Valiant (Fairy/Fighting)
  • Skeledirge (Fire/Ghost)
  • Annihilape ((Ghost/Fighting)
  • Kingambit (Dark/Steel)
  • Meowscarda (Grass/Dark)
  • Archaladon (Steel/Dragon)
  • Lechonk (Normal)
  • Cetitan (Ice)

Here is our voting link

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be including the four listed items. This will leave us two fewer item jobs as a result.

Submit a Pre-Selected Pokeball Pokemon

So, we will be adding some new Pokemon but I want to wait until we decide on which newcomer to include. That being said, we need Pokeball Pokemon submissions from the following Pokemon:

• Quaxly (it's evolution never got submitted)
These Legendaries...
  • Miraidon
  • Koraidon
  • Wo-Chien
  • Chien-Po
  • Ting-Lu
  • Chi-Yu

If Skeledirge and/or Meowscada are not voted on, we will also add Sprigatto and Fuecoco as pre-selected pokemon to make submissions for. We will also open the nominations later for Pokemon who are on the list of newcomer candidates but didn't make the vote.
Please provide the name of the Pokemon the attack and what it does.

In addition....

Submit a Paradox Pokemon

We will be adding Paradox Pokemon to the submissions. These will be voted on and I am looking to include between 2 to 3 from past and future variations. Iron Valiant is not allowed due to being a candidate. Please provide the name, typing, attack., and what the attack does.

Paradox mon submission:
Roaring Moon
1692981712696.png
Roaring Moon is a "past" paradox Dragon/Dark pokemon that is ancient relative of Hoenn's pseudo-legendary Salamence (who was Dragon/Flying type) and it debuted in Pokemon Scarlet/Violet game.
You can catch it in "Area zero" of Paldea region.

This pokemon is based on Salamence (it's contemporary relative), feathered dinosaurs, European dragons (like it's modern counterpart), crescent moon (due to it's wings) and Salamence's mega evolution.

As a pokemon summon, this paradox pokemon would zoom around the stage like SSBU's Super Sonic final smash, but it would also use Dragon Breath as it's move while attacking the players during it's flight (it would work similarly to Tiki's AT role but it's bit more stronger).

I nominate Roaring Moon, because it's a paradox form of my favorite pseudo legenderay pokemon Salamence and it's considered as one of the best "past" paradox mons (Koraidon doesn't count) in the game.
Also I like it's design to be honest.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
912.png

Quaxly
Quaxly will swim forwards in a small stream of water, kicking out at anyone who gets in his path with its webbed feet in a sort of fly kick.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Forgot to note that if a submission is not made for Quaxly and legendaries, I will make the submissions then. So you can either submit or let me have fun and create my own to put in the main post. :popcorn:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Pre-Selected Pokéball Pokémon
Pokémon Name: Wo-Chien
Pokédex Number: #1001
Pokémon Typing
: Dark/Grass

Wo-Chien is one of the Treasures of Ruin, a quartet of Legendary Pokémon exclusive to Generation 9. As for its attack, Wo-Chien uses Giga Drain. Visually, this is represented with a dark-green visual effect that surrounds its body, with opponents who enter the field having damage continually inflicted upon them for as long as they remain inside - the catch being, there's no flinching when this is occurring. The user of the original Pokéball is immune to this effect. As for why Giga Drain specifically, it's in reference to Wo-Chien's stated ability to drain the life force of vegetation surrounding it, as well as Giga Drain being in its learnset.

Paradox Pokéball Pokémon
Pokémon Name: Sandy Shocks
Pokédex Number: #0989
Pokémon Typing
: Electric/Ground

Sandy Shocks is one of the various Paradox Pokémon exclusive to Generation 9, presumably being an ancient relative of Magneton. In terms of its attack, Sandy Shocks uses Magnetic Flux - which creates a powerful yellow electromagnetic field around its body which draws opponents, items, and objects toward it - then, if you hit its actual body, you get a powerful electric shock! Whilst the force itself isn't as powerful as, say, the Black Hole item, it is still enough to cause a bit of chaos - plus, the field itself grows slightly as it's effect continues. However, once again, the user of the original Pokéball is immune to this effect... even if their projectiles aren't.

Pre-Selected pokemon submission:
Koraidon/Winged King
1692983448172.png
Koraidon/Winged King is a fighting/dragon-type box art mascot Legendary pokemon from Pokemon Scarlet & Violet who represents the "past" in Paradox duo, as it opposes the Miraidon (the embodiment of "future" in Paradox duo) and it's ancient relative to Cyclizar.
You can get it in Area Zero by catching it.

This pokemon has 5 forms, Limited Build (which limited and weak power), Sprinting Build, Gliding Build, Swimming Build and Apex Build (with maximal and strong power).

This pokemon is based on Sitana and Sarada generas of lizards - which are "fan-throated lizards". It takes also inspirations from various reptiles like iguanas, geckos, chameleon (three prior due to body parts) and feathered dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus Rex (Due to Winged King name and T-Rex was a king of Dinosaurs). It is also based on ancient mesoamerican and south american cultures due to feathered design and motorcycles (specifically the old ones) due to it's shape of body, movement and it's anteannas representing handle bars.
It may be loosely based on Basilisk due to originating from European region - the Iberian peninsula (Spain & Portugal) and has some cues taken from it like being both scaly creatures and they have feathers.

When summoned as pokeball pokemon, it would appear in "Apex build" form and it creates a huge leap into the air as it uses the move called Collision Course, which when landing, it creates a big explosion that covers 75% of Final Destination in comparison and it deals insane amount of damage, which if the pokemon lands near the enemy, it instantly KOes it. If it's further from enemy, it sends the opponents in the air.
After doing this move, it disappears from the stage.

I'm submitting Koraidon because it's a mascot legendary pokemon for Pokemon Scarlet and it's role as pokemon summon could be great since it would be useful for intensive, but fun matches.
Imagine that you're fighting with someone who is very skilled, but you summon Koraidon and the skilled one loses due to getting sent-off from the stage via explosion of pokemon's move.

(Also this pokemon is critically acclaimed for it's design and strong stats)

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Pre-Selected Pokemon:
1692987398287.png

Bing Qi Lin Chien-Pao

Chien-Pao is one of the Treasures of Ruin, a quartet of Legendary Pokemon created from cursed artifacts from the Paldea region's history. When summoned, Chien-Pao will use Ice Shard, where it will expand the ice on its sword-fangs and swing with such a force that it is hurled towards the nearest fighter. This projectile is very quick and deals 8% damage and medium-level knockback.

Paradox Pokeball Pokemon:
1692987654932.png

Iron Hands

An Electric/Fighting Paradox Pokemon that is said to be the future descendant of Hariyama. When summoned, Iron Hands will begin charging with power before thrusting its disembodied hands in front of or behind itself using Wild Charge, dealing 15% damage and stunning before inflicting medium-high knockback.

Last edited:
Top Bottom