• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with? I can't operate both the wikia and front page anymore.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Janx_uwu

Smash Master
Writing Team
Gunstar Heroes (Mii Gunner)

Gunstar Heroes is a 16-bit platformer run-n-gun game from Treasure and published by Sega. Very influential for its genre and was critically acclaimed upon release. As for Nintendo presence, it got a sequel a little bit ago on the GBA and the series recieved 3DS ports as well.

You can wear the outfits of both Gunstar Heroes by selecting a warm or cool color, and there are also two hats, Gunstar Red's hair and Gunstar Blue's hair.

Last edited:

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
I don't really have an idea for a FF costume, but I do got one for a third party costume.

Mii Gunner Outfit: Beat (Jet Set Radio)

The main protagonist of Jet Set Radio. You will obtain Beat's hair and goggles as the headwear and his clothes as the main outfit. The spray can will also function as the gun.

Also, it could leave us with a few amazing tracks from the JSR series if it's allowed. I'd choose this Teknopathetic remix as my personal pick.

Last edited:

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice

Gunstar Heroes is a 16-bit platformer run-n-gun game from Treasure and published by Sega. Very influential for its genre and was critically acclaimed upon release. As for Nintendo presence, it got a sequel a little bit ago on the GBA and the series recieved 3DS ports as well.

You can wear the outfits of both Gunstar Heroes by selecting a warm or cool color, and there are also two hats, Gunstar Red's hair and Gunstar Blue's hair.
The more Treasure representation, the merrier.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions!

Final Fantasy Costume:
View attachment 376378
Noctis - FFXV

It would be a swordfighter using Noctis' outfit and sword

Gunner Costume:
View attachment 376379View attachment 376380
Jonesy/Ramirez - Fortnite

The costume will change between Jonesy's and Ramirez's outfits
View attachment 376381
The gun used for the Mii would be the Scar, I could of used any other gun but this one fits the Gunner's attacks better.
Final Fantasy Costume:
View attachment 376384
Onion Knight (Final Fantasy III)
The protagonist of FF3 as well as a class in the game. This would be an outfit for the Mii Swordfighter using the Onion Knight's outfit and sword.

Mii Gunner Costume:
View attachment 376385
Powerwasher (Powerwash Simulator)
From the breakout relaxing simulator game, the Powerwasher will be the Mii Costume for the gunner, its body suit having different colors for each of the 8 player colors with the blue one (pictured above) being the default. The gun in question for this will be the powerwasher gun that is used in the game.
Clive Rosfield (Swordfighter)

Dallas (PAYDAY)
Dallas would use his design from Payday 3 and wield the Signature 40 pistol
Here are my submissions

Tidus
(Final Fantasy X)

Tidus is, well, an interesting guy. Considering that Final Fantasy X was released on the Nintendo Switch, adding Tidus would make slightly more sense than a character who has not. Tidus would wield the Brotherhood which is a unique-looking sword. Tidus all in all would make for an interesting costume with all of his 2000's bells and whistles that came with Square character design back then. Plus, Final Fantasy X is one of the best FF games out there and really took the series up a notch in gameplay, design and graphics, story, and more. Plus, it was the last game legendary Nobuo Uematsu took the composer helm on.

Ring Fit Trainee

Considering that Ring Fit Trainee was never included in Infinite and I have my reservations about them being in this game so why not make them a Mii Costume! While technically both hands are used to hold the Ring Fit Wheel, the Mii Gunner typically uses one hand. There would also be a male equivalent.
All my wanted FF mii's where added so I'm just including gunner.

MII GUNNER: THE ROBOT (Enter the Gungeon)
View attachment 376437
Probably the second most iconic character from the series asides of The Bullet (that it would be hard to put unless it was hat-only), being the first thing you see when you open the game in the Dodge Roll logo. I think is cute.
Final Fantasy Mii

Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)

The main protagonist of FF8, This would be a Mii SwordFighter using Squall's sword and outfit, with a wig of his hair for the top and the outfit and sword for the bottom.

Mii Gunner

John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)

View attachment 376444

The first game just got a port on Switch so now would be a perfect time to add this gunner costume. The main protagonist of the first RDR, this costume would compose of John's hat for the top and his outfit and gun for the bottom.

I don't really have an idea for a FF costume, but I do got one for a third party costume.

Mii Gunner Outfit: Beat (Jet Set Radio)

The main protagonist of Jet Set Radio. You will obtain Beat's hair and goggles as the headwear and his clothes as the main outfit. The spray can will also function as the gun.

Also, it could leave us with a few amazing tracks from the JSR series if it's allowed. I'd choose this Teknopathetic remix as my personal pick.
Here they are in list form:

Final Fantasy Costume
  • Noctis (FFXV)
  • Onion Knight (XIII)
  • CLive (FFXVI)
  • Tidus (FFX)
  • Squall (FFXIII)

Gunner Costume
  • Jonesy/Ramirez (Fortnite)
  • Powerwasher (Powerwash Simulator)
  • Dallas (PAYDAY)
  • Ring Fit Trainee (Ring Fit Adventure)
  • The Robot (Enter the Gungeon)
  • John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
  • Gunstar Heroes (Gunstar Heroes)
  • Beat (Jet Set Radio)

Now, please note that the Mii Gunner will be included in the launch version of our Mii Costumes. If we were to compare, the Mii Gunner's that were included with Ultimate was Chibi-Robo, Fox, Inkling, Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Ray MK II, and Samus. Not Cuphead, Sabs, Doom Slayer, or X. Likewise, in Infinite, our launch Mii Gunner outfits were Sylux, Galarian Slowpoke, Kumatora, and Marina. This isn't something I said prior to submissions as I didn't feel it was an issue but these costumes are meant to be included in our launch version. Please just keep that in mind.

Due to the disparity of submissions, you have 4 points to use for the FF costume and 5 points for the Mii Gunner costume.

Here is the voting link

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Now, please note that the Mii Gunner will be included in the launch version of our Mii Costumes. If we were to compare, the Mii Gunner's that were included with Ultimate was Chibi-Robo, Fox, Inkling, Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Ray MK II, and Samus. Not Cuphead, Sabs, Doom Slayer, or X. Likewise, in Infinite, our launch Mii Gunner outfits were Sylux, Galarian Slowpoke, Kumatora, and Marina. This isn't something I said prior to submissions as I didn't feel it was an issue but these costumes are meant to be included in our launch version. Please just keep that in mind.
Being fair I wasn't at the start of development but I was supposing this was supposed to be a small reedition without DLCs so I was supposing it would be more like "alright lets just add more cool things" rather than think on it as the base of a game that will have updates (apparently).

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Next, here are the results of our voting for the additional content that I put forth earlier in the weekend. This is to add additional content that has a bit more control on it regards of what we are adding as it was devised by me but open to your interpretation.✅ is yes while ❌is no

QuestionOption 1Option 2Option 3Outcome
Would you be open to an episodic adventure mode with updates after release?Yes
10 (100%)
No
xEpisodic Adventure Mode
✅
If you don't want one, would you rather see an Adventure Mode like how we saw in Melee?
Yes
3 (30%) (Some you voted for this even though you voted yes for the top one... +1 for reading comprehension)
No
7 (70%) no
Don't want the episodic mode
0 (0%)
Melee Adventure Mode
❌
Would you be open to including a game hub world similar to what we see in Street Fighter VI?
Yes
9% (90)
No
1 (10%)
xGame Hub
✅
Would you be open to a game mode that is a management simulation-type experience where players make their own "esports team" and compete against other teams online?Yes
7 (70%)
No
3 (3%)
xE-Sports Mode
✅
Would you be open to us adding new Mii Fighters classes? This is something we discussed in the past. At most, 2 would be included.7 (70%)3 (30%)xMii Classes
✅
Would you be open to allowing further customization options for the Mii Fighters? (colors, interchangeable parts, voice clips for sleect few, etc)Yes
9 (90%)
No
1 (10%)
xMii Customization
✅
Would you be open to Mii Fighters having a more centralized role in a potential episodic adventure mode? (previously mentioned)Yes
6 (60%)
No
4 (40%)
xCentralized role for Mii Fighters
✅
Would you be open to seasonal-related Mii Costumes included as free updates after release?Yes
10 (100%)
No
xSeasonal-related Costumes
✅
Would you like "Custom Moves" to return?Yes
4 (40%)
No
6 (60%)
xCustom Moves
❌
How many Echo Fighters do you want to see on the launch roster? We have 2 out of 7 characters confirmed so five more.1 echo fighter
3 (30%)
2 echo fighters
6 (60%)
3 echp fighters
1 (10%)
2 Echo Fighters
✅
Would you be open to a stage concept that is a Stage Inverse (see post for explanation)7 (70%)3 (30%)xStage Inverse
✅
If you are not cool about the idea of Stage Inverse, how about Cross-Over stages like PSASBR? We can't have both.5 (50%)3 (30%)2 (20%)No Cross-Over Stage
❌

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Would you like "Custom Moves" to return?Yes
4 (40%)
No
7 (70%)
xCustom Moves
❌

How many Echo Fighters do you want to see on the launch roster? We have 2 out of 7 characters confirmed so five more.1
3 (30%)
6 (60%)
1 (10%)
3 Echo Fighters
✅
I have some math questions.

1692561780597.png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Infinite Beyond's Game Hub

When players first access Infinite Beyond, they will be greeted by the Game Hub world after making or choosing their Mii. This will be how they access the various game modes that are available. Now, regardless of the player, they must go through the introductory portion first but, to make it easier, players can instantly go to the various Modes via the Start button. This brings up the traditional Smash Menu. Thus Hub World will have various kiosks dedicated to these game modes with these kiosks themed around them. They may change depending on events introduced after the launch version. Players control their Mii on a three-dimensional plane.

There is some value in using the Game Hub as you may find gold, items, and such laying around. You can meet and befriend fellow players or challenge them to a battle at appropriate kiosks. You may even run into one of our characters who patrol the hub like a mascot.

Game Mode: Submit a Game Hub Name

When players first access Infinite Beyond, they will be greeted by the Game Hub world after making or choosing their Mii. This will be how they access the various game modes that are available. Now, regardless of the player, they must go through the introductory portion first but, to make it easier, players can instantly go to the various Modes via the Start button. This brings up the traditional Smash Menu. Thus Hub World will have various kiosks dedicated to these game modes with these kiosks themed around them. They may change depending on events introduced after the launch version.

Now, we will be creating the name of this Hub. It should remain neutral and not favor one series over the other. That being said, a name that incorporates Smash Bros. is acceptable.

Game Mode: Submit a Game Hub Appearance

The Game Hub should naturally take on a more neutral approach in its appearance without favoring one franchise over the other. In addition, certain franchises may "take over" the Hub world such as a Splatoon-themed world during a Splatoon-themed event. That being said, the Hub World just maintains a certain.... Nintendo'ness to it. If that makes sense.

We will be adding our Kiosks and what not in a little bit but we need to establish a general idea of what the aesthetic is for this hub world.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Next, I just released a thread poll asking the following question:

We have Area Zero as a Pokemon stage, should we reserve a spot for a Scarlet/Violet Rep in our roster

We included Area Zero as a stage so should we include a rep from Scarlet and Violet to be in our roster? Please note that the only Pokemon rep we can possibly get IS a Scarlet/Violet rep.

This is how our roster make up is:

1. Master Hand
  2. Saki
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
  6. Echo
  7. Echo
This means if we reserve a Scarlet & Violet rep, we have two more spots available. Please take the time to vote "yes" or "no". Choosing "no" does not mean the possibility of a Pokemon rep won't happen. It would just mean that it would be up to submissions and voting.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Game Hub Name:
The Great Fray

Game Hub Appearance:
The Great Fray is a massive temple on a floating island, much like some of the background elements of Smash Wii U and Smash Ultimate's floating islands. Whenever you arrive to this hub after booting up the game, an airship from any universe in Smash (Bowser's Airship from Mario, a Titan from Xenoblade 2, the Myouren Temple's boat form from Touhou, Crazy Dave's Time Machine from PvZ, etc.) will drop your Mii off and the temple's interior will be revealed. The layout is as follows:
  • A large arena at the center where other Miis can challenge each other to Smash battles. This is the Online Battle section in the traditional menu.
  • A fashion shop where Miis can change both their appearance and their outfits. This is the Mii Section of the menu.
  • A small arena housing the game's Local Modes, such as Free-For-All, Story Mode, Smash Trials, etc.
  • A door looking akin to a fancy apartment door, serving as the gateway to your SmashSpace.
  • A large library where you can gather information about Spirits.
  • An evil-looking portal leading to the game's Boss Raids.
  • A square trapdoor leading into the Smash Dungeon mode.

Next, I just released a thread poll asking the following question:

We have Area Zero as a Pokemon stage, should we reserve a spot for a Scarlet/Violet Rep in our roster

We included Area Zero as a stage so should we include a rep from Scarlet and Violet to be in our roster?

This is how our roster make up is:

1. Master Hand
  2. Saki
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
  6. Echo
  7. Echo
This means if we reserve a Scarlet & Violet rep, we have two more spots available. Please take the time to vote.
I'd say we should have a Scarlet/Violet representative as an Echo Fighter. We already have the perfect candidate for such an Echo, too.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I just want to ask how big the hub can be?, Like Splatoon cities level or it can even be like Metro City?
It's within a small to medium-sized area so around Splatoon-type Hub size. Small enough to get around in it very easily but also large enough to make it explorable.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Welcome to Beginning Destination

Beginning Destination is a hub world that connects various aspects of the world we live in into one cohesive space. The area itself consists of a circle with arms that branch out into five different directions; each consisting of its own theme based on our own world but with a fantastical approach. Each branch represents a game mode for players to jump into. There are kiosks in the main section plus the six branches and of which we will decide what these kiosks represent.

Smash Square: The main section where players first find themselves when booting up the game. It has a slightly futuristic appearance with modern-day-looking buildings and streets up with holographic signs, billboards, and lights. Some of these signs advertise current and upcoming events but cannot be interacted with while others display various online rankings. Others advertise Nintendo-based news. There will be a number of kiosks here for players to interact with. This area is open to challenge players to quick 1 on 1 battles. It is noteworthy that each section has a component that interacts with this Smash Square thus tying everything together.

Brawl Boutique: This quaint and romantic section is based on French and Italian culture with shops and cafes dotting the small area. Surrounding everywhere are flowers in pots, barrels, and window boxes. Cascading around the shops are canals of water that floes around the area and then cascades down the pathway that leads back to Smash Square which feeds into the fountain that serves as the entry point to the boutiques. Ideally, this serves as the Shop where players can purchase content.

Cherry Blossom Temple: This mystic section takes emphasis on Asian architecture and themes; particularly Japanese. Here players can find rock gardens tilled by unknown monks to serve this area. As befitting its name, cherry blossoms adorn this area with the cherry blossoms cascading about the area and flowing into the pathway that leads to Smash Square. Coming near this pathway and approaching the torii gate causes a flush of cherry blossoms to greet the player. Ideally, this place could serve as the Adventure Mode Hub or Extras Hub.

One Stock Ranch: This dusty area isn't for the faint of heart. Only the sternest of players can approach this area. This area features a gate with dilapidated Western-like buildings. Sand with tumbleweeds blows about the area. Windmills adorn the background and the sun beats down onto the place. Coming near the entrance and coming close to the iron gate that heralds the location causes a dust of air and sand to whistle about and causes the iron to creak. Ideally, this would be the Versus area or the Online area as it would make for an ideal place to challenge people to duels.

Spiritfall Castle: A Fantastical-like castle area that is filled with gloom and mystery. While not entirely "evil", the area gives up a certain "creepy" feeling. As soon as players enter this area, the light suddenly grows dim and the forest encroaches on them. The castle itself looms in the distance but the area player visits the castle town around it. The lights in the houses will suddenly go out as the player draws near as if it pretends no one is home. Drawing close to the mouth of the cave that serves as the entrance to this area causes fog to cascade forward to draw in the players. This area could serve as the hub for Spirits, Smash Dungeon, Bosses, and so on.

Shadow Factoryworks: An industrial area constantly alive; constantly moving. This Steampunk-like area is full of pipes, gears, grime, and smog. The entire area is choked with it and it wafts to the Smash Square when players get close. When players enter into the pathway, they descend a flight of metallic stairs into its bowels. Here, oil and metal meet to produce the stages that populate Smash. Ideally, Mii and other customization features can be found here.

Players can choose the teleport option by simply pressing a button and selecting which one to go to if they don't want to hit the Start menu to access the main menu or to walk manually. When there is an event, SMash Square is decked out in that theme with one notable section also being decorated as well.

Now, I know I highlighted five key areas but if my plan is chosen, I am open to allowing the thread to decide which areas serve which purpose or, if for a good reason, to even remove my concept area and replace it with something else.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is a general idea of what I will be doing in terms of schedule

1) Filling our Hub up with Kiosks, Treasure, and Secrets
2) Pokeball Submissions
3) Fleshing out our E-Sports Manager Mode
4) First Party Item Submission
5) Smash-original Mii Costume Submissions for all classes (not including new classes)
6) Newcomer Submission

The new Mii Classes will be announced in the next few days and the exact details them being included. There is a reason why they don't count toward our newcomer count.

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Here is a general idea of what I will be doing in terms of schedule

1) Filling our Hub up with Kiosks, Treasure, and Secrets
2) Pokeball Submissions
3) Fleshing out our E-Sports Manager Mode
4) First Party Item Submission
5) Smash-original Mii Costume Submissions for all classes (not including new classes)
6) Newcomer Submission

The new Mii Classes will be announced in the next few days and the exact details them being included. There is a reason why they don't count toward our newcomer count.
Will there also be spirit events or jobs for new spirits?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I have an idea but I don't have too much time to pull it up, depends of how much time you can give.
Considering the nature of it, I can leave submissions until Friday. Is that enough time for people?

Here are the results of the Mii Costume voting for Final Fantasy

Name4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Noctis2 (8)4 (12)4 (8)129
Onion Knight2 (8)2 (6)1 (2)418
Clive2 (8)1 (2)1 (2)416
Tidus1 (4)3 (9)4 (8)122
Squall5 (20)2 (6)2 (4)232

Both Noctis and Squall are within striking distance to nab victory with Squall leading the points. We will conduct a runoff poll as a result. Please check the thread poll.

Name5 Points4 Point3 Point2 Point1 PointTotal
Jonesy/Ramirez2 (10)1 (4)2 (6)1 (2)224
Powerwasher1 (5)2 (8)1 (3)1 (2)119
Dallas2 (10)2 (8)1 (3)1 (2)225
Ring Fit Trainee2 (10)1 (4)1 (3)3 (6)225
The Robot02 (8)1 (3)0217
John Marston1 (5)1 (4)2 (6)1 (2)118
Gunstar Heroes2 (10)02 (6)2 (4)018
Beat2 (10)3 (12)2 (6)2 (4)133

Beat from Jet Set Radio is the winner of the Mii Costume submission round!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Also, per the poll, we have decided to add a Scarlet/Violet rep

1692664293709.png

We will be conducting a character submission round in the next few days. I will be replacing this job with the Pokeball Submissions and move that down a bit along with the Kiosk/Treasure submissions.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Game Mode: Let's Construct Our E-Sports Manager

I am a huge fan of manager simulation games and while it would be fun to have a side game in Smash where we get to create a Nintendo theme park, it's just not possible. That being said, I thought it would be fun if we included a mode where we could create and manage our own e-sport clubs with members of the Smash community.

My questions for you to answer is...

1) How would this type of mode work?
2) How could we make e-sports teams?
3) What sort of criteria goes into making such a team? Do we need a name? mascot? Logo?
4) How would a team bring in players?
5) Can we trade players?
6) How can developers moderate the mode so it is fair and balanced?
7) How can we prevent online betting and monetary transactions in relation to this mode?
8) What are some other unforeseeable issues that may arise from this mode?

The purpose of this job prompt is for you to construct a working synopsis of the mode so we have a better image of the mode and how it works.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Champion
For the e-sports manager mode:

I feel this mode could be run in consultancy with real-life e-sports teams with Smash rosters like Team Liquid, Luminosity, etc. as compared to creating our own e-sports teams to be fair. In the real world, Smash has come a far way with e-sports so we should try and tie in the competitive side of things a bit more.

There could be qualifiers as well as a bit of an invite system for teams. Also, this mode can be used for online tournaments to make players temporary players for a specific e-sports organization similar to what was done in the past.

I know this doesn't fit the question but I feel this would be the way to do an e-sports manager mode.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
For the e-sports manager mode:

I feel this mode could be run in consultancy with real-life e-sports teams with Smash rosters like Team Liquid, Luminosity, etc. as compared to creating our own e-sports teams to be fair. In the real world, Smash has come a far way with e-sports so we should try and tie in the competitive side of things a bit more.

There could be qualifiers as well as a bit of an invite system for teams. Also, this mode can be used for online tournaments to make players temporary players for a specific e-sports organization similar to what was done in the past.

I know this doesn't fit the question but I feel this would be the way to do an e-sports manager mode.
I think this is a pretty good summary of the mode.

We will be conducting submissions in the morning (America) time but in the meantime, I do want to open DISCUSSION to which characters we feel warrants being included as our third party rep for our roster. We are only adding one and for when we eventually do submission, one the requirements is the character must be relatively well-known both within and outside the community while also having a notable history with Nintendo. Which characters do you feel fit this criteria?

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
We will be conducting submissions in the morning (America) time but in the meantime, I do want to open DISCUSSION to which characters we feel warrants being included as our third party rep for our roster. We are only adding one and for when we eventually do submission, one the requirements is the character must be relatively well-known both within and outside the community while also having a notable history with Nintendo. Which characters do you feel fit this criteria?
When you say submissions for tomorrow morning, are you referring to submissions for this job (the Esports manager mode) or the character job submission? And if it's character job, is it the Pokemon one or the 3rd Party one, because yesterday you made it seem like the next character job was going to be Pokemon S/V rep as a result of the poll?

Last edited:

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
I think this is a pretty good summary of the mode.

I feel like this one is kind of like the perfect choice for this submission

RAYMAN!
Rayman_Spirit.png

He has been one of the most requested third-party characters since brawl which means he's very popular and is also brought up alot in speculation

Hell remember when sm4sh dlc was announced with mewtwo and someone made a fake rayman render as a fake leak or when people were speculating that rayman was frozen inside of the ice on battlefield which shows that people truly want him in the game that badly

For people not in the smash community I still think rayman would be relatively well-known he's kind of considered a gaming icon by some plus the rayman franchise has sold atleast 20 milion copies also add in the fact that rabbids are also heavily associated with rayman and you could add the sales of those games aswell

Rayman has a good history with nintendo (but to be fair he has a good relationship with basically any triple A game studio)

here's the list of games he has on nintendo consoles

• rayman legends
  • rayman origins
  • rayman 2: the great escape
  • rayman raving rabbids
  • rayman raving rabbids: TV party
  • mario + rabbids sparks of hope (kind of)
  • the og rayman
  • rayman raving rabbids 2
  • rayman 3: hoodlum havoc
  • rayman ds
  • rayman M
  • rayman 3d
  • rayman: hoodlum's revenge
  • plus some other rabbids games

Yeah that's my submission of rayman ig

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Well a new Fortnite season starts this week...

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I actually do have a suggestion for the roster as our 3rd-Party character. Not submitting, but just wanted to share.
1692757074516.png

Say hello to Arcueid Brunestud, one of the three main heroines of the popular visual novel Tsukihime and a playable character in its fighting game sequel series Melty Blood. Tsukihime has been known the world over as a particularly notable part of the Nasuverse and Melty Blood has made quite the splash in recent years, and with a remake of the beloved VN on Nintendo Switch in Japan, with an English localization coming in 2024, anticipation for this legendary story is at a high. What's the importance of Tsukihime, you might ask? Well apparently in Japan, it's regarded as one of the three miracles of doujinshi, with the other two being the Higurashi series and the Touhou franchise, the latter of which is already in Smash Bros.

There are a few Nasuverse games on the Switch right now, with some games from the Fate universe (such as Emiya-san Gohan, Fate/Extella and the as of right now still upcoming Fate/Extra Record), and Witch on the Holy Night, the prequel to Tsukihime, being on the Nintendo Switch as well. It took a while but Type-Moon has developed a pretty decent presence on Nintendo platforms.

Besides, Arc's arguably the cutest vampire you could ever run into.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I actually do have a suggestion for the roster as our 3rd-Party character. Not submitting, but just wanted to share.
View attachment 376574
Say hello to Arcueid Brunestud, one of the three main heroines of the popular visual novel Tsukihime and a playable character in its fighting game sequel series Melty Blood. Tsukihime has been known the world over as a particularly notable part of the Nasuverse and Melty Blood has made quite the splash in recent years, and with a remake of the beloved VN on Nintendo Switch in Japan, with an English localization coming in 2024, anticipation for this legendary story is at a high. What's the importance of Tsukihime, you might ask? Well apparently in Japan, it's regarded as one of the three miracles of doujinshi, with the other two being the Higurashi series and the Touhou franchise, the latter of which is already in Smash Bros.

There are a few Nasuverse games on the Switch right now, with some games from the Fate universe (such as Emiya-san Gohan, Fate/Extella and the as of right now still upcoming Fate/Extra Record), and Witch on the Holy Night, the prequel to Tsukihime, being on the Nintendo Switch as well. It took a while but Type-Moon has developed a pretty decent presence on Nintendo platforms.

Besides, Arc's arguably the cutest vampire you could ever run into.
I would absolutely love Arcueid although I would personally prefer Saber, Fate is still huge and think she would be a great option.

Although we could always go with the chaotic choice...

Janx_uwu

Smash Master
Writing Team
For trading players, you could offer a deal for them and they could take it or leave it, whether they're considering joining or leaving you. You give them the percentage they'd get from winnings, what extra benefits they would have, etc.

You start out by creating a few fake players - choosing their mains, their names, their playstyles, and maybe design a little icon for them or something. Obviously you gotta start small, you can't have top players on your side right out the gate. You also get to create your logo (like when you make your icon in Mario Kart DS). Of course you get to pick your team name.

You bring in players naturally - after every tournament, you get to see the top 128, 64, 32, so on. If some of your players make it higher up, people take notice and you might have to respond to some emails or social media mentions asking about your organization. Then you get offers, players get interested, and eventually you'll get to the point where you can send offers to some of the big guys. Though at smaller events, like local weeklies, you won't get much recognition unless you're getting some people to your local PR.

You see the credits roll whenever someone on your team has won EVO (or some comparable event in size that we make up). But you can keep going after that of course. And there would need to be a limit to the amount of people you can have on a team, maybe like 15.

I think it would be fun if you had some kind of tournament simulation in there - like whenever a tournament is going on in the campaign mode, you get to wander around it in POV. Mii's act as the TO's, players, and spectators. Put Masterpieces as a side event, have vendors who sell SmashSpace items, be able to spectate matches or play friendlies (against CPU's), that kinda thing. I know a lot of people are intimidated by fighting game tournaments so having that simulation would help a lot of people I think.

As far as unforseeable issues...well, this is a pretty forseeable issue given the past, but we'd need to have a system in place for what to do if a player in the mode commits misconduct IRL.

I would absolutely love Arcueid although I would personally prefer Saber, Fate is still huge and think she would be a great option.

Although we could always go with the chaotic choice...
If silly cat gets submitted it's getting a top voting spot and a crap ton of propaganda from me

IDK who I'll submit, need to make sure it walks the balancing beam between "cool, I like this" and "people will actually vote for this"

Last edited:
Top Bottom