• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Future, get a computer, and put it on the aquarium screen save like back in window 95 days

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
me and him are fammmmiillllllllllllyyyyyy, it's fine

-hylian
it was a joke :l don't feel offended, and you don't have to defend yourself. i'm fairly certain you've been a mod for a while and have stayed a mod for a reason... thank you for feeding me though :troll:

and i apologize if i did offend you
I wasn't going to be offended unless you were directing it towards me and were serious, that's why I asked you lol I don't like to assume things.

Also, I'm not a mod ;).

Cook

Smash Master
Depends on if you already have a computer or not. Either way, I can think of few things that would be sillier to save up money for than a fish tank.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Depends on if you already have a computer or not. Either way, I can think of few things that would be sillier to save up money for than a fish tank.
one of them would be fish without the tank... the true question is whether or not the fish are on the way

Teh Future

Smash Master
well i have a computer i can use right now so im not too worried about. and it wasn't a vote cause i already got some of da stuff for it gonna be mad legit

TP

Smash Master
Hey guys, does Saturday the 17th work for everyone? It's only 2 weeks away, which is kinda short notice, but it's either then or much closer to Kahoka, since Ogre's is hosting a lot of magic tournaments on weekends these days.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
TP, no results thread yet

I am saddened

I am also tipsy so idk whether that hold weight

It's been months man :(

Orion*

Smash Researcher