• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Cook

Smash Master
I have the feeling that there are some people out there that don't realize that I actually won the rap battle.

lrn2read funny

Cook

Smash Master
^Trick is finding a girl that's insane and a guy that's willing to put up with said insane girl for more than a few months.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
MILEAGE? Son i'm a ****ing back to the future delorian, you're like a '94 dodge caravan.
oh i'm sorry a car with magical powers isn't the bomb? my bad
i was referring to you posting the same thing twice.

and you act like i made you act like that when all i ever did was try to drive you away so that you'd stop clinging onto me like a dependant little betch.

personally i think this is the healthiest talk we've had in quite some time! (and that's actually not a joke)
Haven't even met Nicole ever, but I think I love her after all those Back to the Future references.
Holy fuuuggg

Anyways, St. Louis
Cardinals suck ;]

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (11 members and 3 guests)
_Kain_, Cook, Xzax Kasrani, Nicole, ch33s3, blackanese, -Doom-, ~TBS~, DeLux, Orion*

Wow *****s...go to ****ing sleep...don't yall got **** to do tomorrow or something?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (11 members and 3 guests)
_Kain_, Cook, Xzax Kasrani, Nicole, ch33s3, blackanese, -Doom-, ~TBS~, DeLux, Orion*

Wow *****s...go to ****ing sleep...don't yall got **** to do tomorrow or something?
Off on Fridays :-D

_Kain_

Smash Champion
FFFFUUUUUUUUU

**** you guys with your days off and looking at this shiet at work

*dip*

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Everyone viewing this right now got here from Allied's status. Confirm plz.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I ain't never had a reason to come in here but YO REAL TALK

this **** was hype

and LMAOOO at MikeRay's post

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Soooo many infractions just went out.

If you're not from st louis please stop spamming our ****ing thread. I explicitly said not to bring the topic up, I can't just leave our social thread locked for days. Talk about it somewhere else.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
^Trick is finding a girl that's insane and a guy that's willing to put up with said insane girl for more than a few months.
i c i c, i'm on it

-hylian
i thought social threads were for... socializing, this is the most social the social thread has been... why you mad bro?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i c i c, i'm on it

-hylian
i thought social threads were for... socializing, this is the most social the social thread has been... why you mad bro?
They are. I also explicitly said not to bring up previous drama, that really doesn't belong here. Most of you haven't even posted in this thread before and solely came here to comment on the drama, which sorry I'm not going to support.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I don't understand why I was infracted. I know you're from Texas and you hate gay people but come on man that was just heartless.

Top Bottom