• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Dear Cook, and Nicole.....and even atomsk/corey/or whoever else.

Its a good thing I know how to lurk, cause if I didn't, I wouldn't know you talk about me as "that guy" or "your bf" or "That douchebag guy who is ugly". If you'd like to not use my name (so I can't name search lol?), please use the following.

"Actual Champ"
"Former Champ"
"10th best"
"6th best"
"The Savoir of All Mankind"
"Master of Commands"
"THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE....MIKERAY!"
or
"IN 1952 ALBERT EINSTIEN CREATED THE CHRONOSPHERE AND WENT BACK IN TIME, THIS HOWEVER CHANGED THE PAST AND CAUSING THE FUTURE TO BE ALTERED, NOW THE SOVIETS AND THE AMERICAN'S ARE IN ALL OUT WAR, AND WE NEED YOUR HELP COMMANDER."

Also, is it ok if I start causing drama like this in New England? Cause the drama up here is kinda lame.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hopefully you won't be mentioned again anyways.

Can we please not get into this again?

Edit: Or you can just completely disregard my post lol.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
My name is obviously not "Mike Gay" lmao.... lol I can see mistyping the "r" and hitting a "g" but come on mah duu there's obvs a "4" at the end of it.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Yo this might be off topic by now, but just for the recordddddd. 5 inch d***'s are like NOTHING PPL LOLLL. 8 INCH OR GO HOME PLZ AND THANK U.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Guess I should of locked this before leaving :/.

Disappointed.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok, opening this again. I'll just infract people now who bring up the previous topic so please don't.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Ok, opening this again. I'll just infract people now who bring up the previous topic so please don't.
You turn me on when you're authoritative.

Don't tell Rauleen, it will be our little secret. Unless, of course, you can't keep a secret... in that case, I would have to send my secret weapon after you.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL will I love you.

(Don't tell Rauleen that either)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You shouldn't be worried about what we do behind your back...you should be worried about what we do behind each others backs.

;D

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Unlike Rauleen, I'm really happy you have decided to join the butt training with Hylian. Good luck! Hopefully it will keep you away from mine.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
IDK JUST SUM THOUGHTS

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLD UP...

I NEED TO PUT A PATENT ON MY TROLLING PHRASE GOD DAYUM

the only reason im gonna let you use it is because - ‎"at least the last guy i slept with got to take his shirt off"

that **** had me in tears

Top Bottom