• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Cook

Smash Master
Dear Andrew,
We can't be friends because I think you'll just keep liking me if we're around each other. You won't get over me that way.

Dearest Nicole,
No, it's cool, I don't want to get with you anymore.

Dear Andrew,
Oh... well, actually, I just don't wanna be friends with you. Lol.

Dear Nicole,
Haha, you got me pretty good!

MJG

Smash Hero
Dear Andrew,
We can't be friends because I think you'll just keep liking me if we're around each other. You won't get over me that way.

Dearest Nicole,

Dear Andrew,

Dear Nicole,
#de ad

Nicole

Smash Champion
Dear Andrew,

Dearest Nicole,

Dear Andrew,

Dear Nicole,
This isnt a very good insult.

I don't want to be friends with you because the only unique things about you are your flaws. Anything good about you can be found in most people. I guess you're pretty average in that regard. Sadly your flaws are unbearable, and so I see no reason why I would ever want to hang out with you.

NOW THATS AN INSULT.

Cook

Smash Master
Actually, my favorite was:

Dear Andrew,
I think we should have an open relationship.

Dear Nicole,
Well, ok.

Dear Andrew,
WTF, you had sex with someone else???

Dear Nicole,
smh

MJG

Smash Hero
This isnt a very good insult.

I don't want to be friends with you because the only unique things about you are your flaws. Anything good about you can be found in most people. I guess you're pretty average in that regard. Sadly your flaws are unbearable, and so I see no reason why I would ever want to hang out with you.

NOW THATS AN INSULT.
Why you date him then?

Confused.

:(

WHY DID YOU DO IT.

...y

Legan

Smash Lord
Cook you've brought legans name up twice already whatsup? I've been so nice lately but you're literally begging me to pull out my **** and assault you with it...but y?

:phone:

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Sorry, i can't hear you with MJG's nuts in your mouth, do you actually play Toon Link or do you just masturbate to MJG videos
like the rest of us.
wut.

i typed 3 others names.

and i typed them so wut is there to hear.

u foolish fool of a fool.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Cook you've brought legans name up twice already whatsup? I've been so nice lately but you're literally begging me to pull out my **** and assault you with it...but y?

:phone:
Best post so far lol. Legan you're so amazing.

Cool drama, enjoying so far.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Dear Andrew,
I want to break up

Dear Nicole,
No, I'm going to make you have 4 hour conversations with me and cry for hours because you don't want to be with me anymore. This will happen EVERY DAY until you agree to date me again.

Dear Andrew,
I still want to break up

Dear Nicole,
Let's go to couples counseling. Let's do anything because you signed a lease and you can't escape me and I will cling to you forever. And even after you actually break up with me, I'm never giving up.

Dear Andrew,
smh

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
wut.

i typed 3 others names.

and i typed them so wut is there to hear.

u foolish fool of a fool.
Do you actually have a personality of your own or do you just steal MJG's style and hope for the best?

SWAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AFK, this is interesting but I have ganja to smoke

Nicole

Smash Champion
Lol, nope, but it works for a couple years! ;)

And that's about all the mileage out of you I need.
Keep acting like you didnt want to get married, keep acting like you didnt cling to me forever, and keep acting like a hardass cause you're the biggest little betch i've ever met.

MILEAGE? Son i'm a ****ing back to the future delorian, you're like a '94 dodge caravan.

Cook

Smash Master
Keep acting like you didnt want to get married, keep acting like you didnt cling to me forever, and keep acting like a hardass cause you're the biggest little betch i've ever met.

MILEAGE? Son i'm a ****ing back to the future delorian, you're like a '94 dodge caravan.
...so you're from '85? Yep, too much mileage.

Also, see: "What can I say? Dat *** had its hold on me. But even DAT ***'S grip ain't eternal."

MJG

Smash Hero
@Trevor: FOr the sake of the thread, I will stop responding to you after this but...MLG Dallas :(.

IM STILL THE GOD OF MISERY *****.

@ Nicole. Future Delorians dont even look good...those thigns are old as **** LMAO

Top Bottom