• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Shout out to all The God Kais, who pumped life into this thread. Shout out to Allied for making this thread known to me. Facebook swaggin...

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
ok i read all da posts n in my opinion..............................

well idk but i remember cook bragging 2 like every1 about "All the girls I am having intercourse with while Nicole is just being an ignorant and apathetic woman"

i think that means cook cant get a gf?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
They are. I also explicitly said not to bring up previous drama, that really doesn't belong here. Most of you haven't even posted in this thread before and solely came here to comment on the drama, which sorry I'm not going to support.
its still not gonna prevent the majority of people commenting on the previous events though LOL

TP

Smash Master
WOW I'VE MISSED A LOT HOLY ****ING ****!

IN OTHER NEWSSSSSS.,,,

Got a message today from a local saying that I should host another tournament, and he and his local friends are interested. Perhaps, and I know this sounds crazy, we could play SMASH? That game we all used to play at the dawn of time??

Probably looking to have OS4 at the end of the month. Interest?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
not going until results from OS3 are posted so I can do shoutouts ;)

Tmacc

Smash Lord

IN OTHER NEWSSSSSS.,,,

Got a message today from a local saying that I should host another tournament, and he and his local friends are interested. Perhaps, and I know this sounds crazy, we could play SMASH? That game we all used to play at the dawn of time??

I'll be there this time :awesome:

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
this is tru, but socializing is socializing... just saying
(give a ***** mod status, and he start's closing everything)

THuGz

Smash Lord
It's definitely a really good idea to come to the social thread of the region where a mod lives and then insult that mod.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.

IN OTHER NEWSSSSSS.,,,

Sure if you actually make a ****ing results thread this time :p

Allied

Smash Master
Shoutouts to me i'm ****ing amazing
Shoutouts to cook for looking ugly as **** but still winning the battle
Shoutouts to nicole for being apart of it even if she got her ayuss wooped

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
this is tru, but socializing is socializing... just saying
(give a ***** mod status, and he start's closing everything)
There are a lot of things you can socialize about that aren't appropriate for smashboards. It's really not a hard concept to grasp and I would like it if you would stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

I'm also not really sure why you put what you did in parenthesis. If that's directed at me, I thought you were my friend and am surprised you would say that, secondly I infract and close things probably the least out of any mod. It's hard taking flak from people just because I'm in an authoritative position but really I don't care because I love the community and am often trying to better it.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
On another note, anyone want to go to Six Flags with Rauleen and I on sunday? We are going to the waterpark there because it closes on monday and then will go to the rest of the park when the waterpark closes at 6.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lux don make me take away that red name boy.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
You ninja'd me before I could edit in my winky face for the "JK" effect :(

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I don't understand how crap like this is funny or the greatest thing ever. Thanks for the motivation to stray away from dating till I'm finished with school though. Yeah, host another tourney TP. <5% chance I'll make it.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well if you are able to let us know!

Anyone else? Todd? David? Tp? Will? Etc?

TP

Smash Master
I got work on Sunday, like I do on most days, hence my lack of smashing recently.

LOL at everyone getting mad about me not putting the results thread up. My bad, I'll go ahead and make it in like 6 hours. :D

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
It's definitely a really good idea to come to the social thread of the region where a mod lives and then insult that mod.
me and him are fammmmiillllllllllllyyyyyy, it's fine

-hylian
it was a joke :l don't feel offended, and you don't have to defend yourself. i'm fairly certain you've been a mod for a while and have stayed a mod for a reason... thank you for feeding me though :troll:

and i apologize if i did offend you

Teh Future

Smash Master
rate my plan out of 10.

spending all the money i was saving up for a computer on.... a FISH tank. looooooooooooooooooooooool (this isn't a joke at all).

imo 10/10 fish are ***** cool and computers are kinda cool but they don't swim around and look as cool.

six flags sounds aaamazing but i usually work on sundays and it costs like a billion dollars. I went to six flags once this year and it was kewl but after going to cedar point its not as gewd :[

Cedar point ruins things by being tha ****. srsly best place EVER

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
mods and admins will always be hated no matter what they do. mods on aib get hate for doing "too much" and on a big brother forum that my mom is a mod on, the mods get hate for doing too little. no matter what you do if you are a leader YOU CANT WIN. true outside of forums as well

Top Bottom