• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nicole

Smash Champion
will are you hosting tonight? if not then tmacc should cause his house is BAAAALLLLLERRRR

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
will are you hosting tonight? if not then tmacc should cause his house is BAAAALLLLLERRRR
Not hosting tonight. I don't have plans to resume weeklies at the moment. I'm still trying to figure things out as far as what I want to do, and I have more things to get for my place as well.

MJG

Smash Hero
Ight, since I can never get ahold of corey anymore, ima say that corey and nicole need to be ready to be picked up whenever the **** we decide to come by and get ya'll for Ohio.

More to come later.

Rest of ya'll smell like cod fish

-dip-

Nicole

Smash Champion
we'll be ready averil.
also tmacc have something awesome this friday or saturday! a SMASHfest if you will (drinks + games)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Sooooooooo since people want to play, Corey and I talked earlier and people are welcome to come over tomorrow anytime after 430ish I'd say.

No drinking though--sorry Nicole, neither I nor my roommates are 21 yet and our landlord (one of my roommates dads) would prefer it if we didnt have alcohol in the house until at least one of us is 21, which is understandable

Will still be fun times though!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
But Daddy Will, whhhyyyy???
I'm getting kind of tired with the Smash community (not you guys), honestly. I think plenty of other people in our group know what I mean. I still love Brawl but it has felt more and more like a lost cause to hype it or support it over the last year or so with the community continuing to be a detriment to itself, especially with SF4 around. Brawl is a great game but it just gets held back by all of the dumb politics that shouldn't even exist (but do).

I don't plan on "quitting", but I haven't had much desire for tournaments and such lately (as I'm sure everyone has noticed). That's a big part of why I'm not sure about how I'm going to host; I still plan on hosting, but I don't think it will necessarily be weekly. Maybe bi-weekly and probably the weekends, and probably not just Smash. These are all just my random thoughts of the moment, though.

NO HURTBOXES on the lower 1/3rd of her body!
I'm more curious to see how her hurtboxes deform during her attack animations.

Nuris

Smash Lord
corey you a real ***** i want your babies i miss your arms and our talks about pennies

TP

Smash Master
Will, I feel ya. I feel like smash has gotten really stale lately, which is why I've been spending so much less time on this board. However, **** that. Smash time.

Tourney thread going up right now. It'll be in exactly one week. Obviously not the most time to prepare, but I assume you are all coming except David who never comes to anything.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Will, I feel ya. I feel like smash has gotten really stale lately, which is why I've been spending so much less time on this board. However, **** that. Smash time.

Tourney thread going up right now. It'll be in exactly one week. Obviously not the most time to prepare, but I assume you are all coming except David who never comes to anything.
TP my license got suspended, I cant drive D:

Rawleen come get me so I can go to this :cry:

Top Bottom