• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I used to get tens of thousands of views for my WoW PvP videos, I sort of accidentally popularized the Hemo spec for Rogues and was really famous for a while. I couldn't log onto my Rogue Zerabitu without getting whisper after whisper from my "Zerabites" for years, lol.

This was like 5 years ago and before WoW was anywhere near as big as it is these days, it was also BEFORE YOUTUBE WTF I'M OLD lol. Every 3-5 months or so I play WoW for like a week or two to catch back up, and sometimes I still get people who remember me, which I find astonishing.

Man I'm such a nerd. I swear I'm not making this up though lol.

Original Post for vid #4: http://wowarchive.yg.com/thread.html?topicId=27992838&sid=1

WCM Post to vid #4 (no longer DL-able): http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=28203

DL Link for vid #4: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20075526/Zerabitu_Hemo_4_HQ

DL Link for vid #3: http://www.gamefront.com/files/4430376/zerabitu_21_3_27_12_05_05_wmv

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I used to get tens of thousands of views for my WoW PvP videos, I sort of accidentally popularized the Hemo spec for Rogues and was really famous for a while. I couldn't log onto my Rogue Zerabitu without getting whisper after whisper from my "Zerabites" for years, lol.

This was like 5 years ago and before WoW was anywhere near as big as it is these days, it was also BEFORE YOUTUBE WTF I'M OLD lol. Every 3-5 months or so I play WoW for like a week or two to catch back up, and sometimes I still get people who remember me, which I find astonishing.

Man I'm such a nerd. I swear I'm not making this up though lol.

Original Post for vid #4: http://wowarchive.yg.com/thread.html?topicId=27992838&sid=1

WCM Post to vid #4 (no longer DL-able): http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=28203

DL Link for vid #4: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20075526/Zerabitu_Hemo_4_HQ

DL Link for vid #3: http://www.gamefront.com/files/4430376/zerabitu_21_3_27_12_05_05_wmv
That's really cool, Will.
I tried to click on the videos, but I can't seem to get keep getting errors.

BPx

Smash Lord
troll rogue quit reading

but yeah, that is really cool. i still remember the feeling of watching good vanilla pvp vids... swifty, maydie, unbreakable, and all of the vurtnes were amazing

wow is too boring now though, brawl obviously the best game

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Will have you been watching D3 streams?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No, I don't want to ruin too much of the content. From what I've seen though everything looks as amazing as I have expected it to, I can't wait!
Well you can only ruin so much considering the beta is only about an hours worth of gameplay through the first act, but I understand either way :).

Yeah, I'm really appalled at all the whiners lol people complain about so much just to complain :/.

MetalMusicMan

Well you can only ruin so much considering the beta is only about an hours worth of gameplay through the first act, but I understand either way :).

Yeah, I'm really appalled at all the whiners lol people complain about so much just to complain :/.
The fact that anyone is complaining about D3 is astonishing to me, it just seems so flawless.

Now you guys have me Googling myself and the nostalgia is rolling in, what have you done? lol

http://wowarchive.yg.com/search.html?characterId=201003499&sid=1 said:
This was TehMasterer Zerabitu.. seeing you on test server while listening too your videos music in the back ground was a real pleasure. What made it even more great was dueling you a couple times( while your music was playing still), and watching you take down 4500 hp in one stunlock on your regular toon!!! So too all the highwarlord rogues out there this build really delivers. All he had too do too finnish me off was restealth or cast a blind too reopen. So about this not having alot of burst damage it does alot of damage even on highwarlord gear in a stunlock. What was even more impressive was him taking down a REALLY GOOD mage that was next too us wanting in on the skills at play. So he gladly excepted the duel and beat this highwarlord mage with a flawless showcase of skill. Zerabitu took so much hp off this mage i was amazed. Timing was so perfect he even manged too gouge the mage as soon as he blinked one second after he cheapshoted him. Then began his relentless assault on the mage with this spec and survived all the mages cooldowns too win with over 700hp left. I was pretty danm amazed. After that i decided too duel the mage that Zerabitu just beat on his toon. let me tell u this mage was good knew when to ice block and what not.. but theres nothing prep cant handle. But yea this spec does deliver.. im still not too sure about ruthlessness though as its not even needed most of my fights too finnish someone off. But man dueling with Zerabitu was a great ending too my day, and seeing him in action against end game warriors, mages, and rogues was amazing.
lmao

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The fact that anyone is complaining about D3 is astonishing to me, it just seems so flawless.

Now you guys have me Googling myself and the nostalgia is rolling in, what have you done? lol

lmao
Yeah it really seems like they fixed a lot of problems D2 had.

Also, haha @ the Wow stuff. That reminds me of me and Jedi Outcast 2. I was really famous and people made custom maps for me and stuff just because I was good at dueling lol.

MetalMusicMan

Yeah it really seems like they fixed a lot of problems D2 had.

Also, haha @ the Wow stuff. That reminds me of me and Jedi Outcast 2. I was really famous and people made custom maps for me and stuff just because I was good at dueling lol.
WHAT THE **** JORDAN? Why do we have so much in common? I used to play the **** out of JK2: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. I also used to make skins, lol.

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/developer/MetalMusicMan;1266

JK2 was the best, by far. The unique moves before they rebalanced / nurfed them were just amazing (lawl backstab/stab through! Or the long jump one, or the swan dive, lmao). I don't understand why they haven't made a new one, there's never been another game to so perfectly nail lightsaber combat.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
WHAT THE **** JORDAN? Why do we have so much in common? I used to play the **** out of JK2: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. I also used to make skins, lol.

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/developer/MetalMusicMan;1266

JK2 was the best, by far. The unique moves before they rebalanced / nurfed them were just amazing (lawl backstab/stab through! Or the long jump one, or the swan dive, lmao). I don't understand why they haven't made a new one, there's never been another game to so perfectly nail lightsaber combat.
Yeah JK:2 Had pretty much the best combat system of any game ever. I was soooo into that game, played it before youtube was out as well so no videos >_> lol. I stopped playing before JA came out though. I loved just using the Green reborn skin. Also it had a lot of good mods and jumping off walls and such was sooo much fun lol. You ever play on the country roads map? Soo many secrets and stuff in that game, games don't have that kind of stuff today :/.

MetalMusicMan

Yeah JK:2 Had pretty much the best combat system of any game ever. I was soooo into that game, played it before youtube was out as well so no videos >_> lol. I stopped playing before JA came out though. I loved just using the Green reborn skin. Also it had a lot of good mods and jumping off walls and such was sooo much fun lol. You ever play on the country roads map? Soo many secrets and stuff in that game, games don't have that kind of stuff today :/.
Never played on those maps (to my knowledge), but yeah there were a lot of custom ones available. That was the great thing about the Quake 3 engine, it was just so easily customizable so any game that was made on it always had a really strong mod community.

My favorite mod was the one that added bounty hunters (complete with jetpacks, dual blasters, grappling hooks, missles, and flame throwers) along with other stuff to the game. I can't remember the name of it, but it had so much great gameplay, super fun stuff.

Yeah I think I could have played that game for ages but sadly it kind of died after Jedi Academy and they've never made any sequels :(

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Also, what class are you going to roll in D3 first? I am going to do a wizard on my own and then probably a monk with rauleen cause she wants to be a wizard as well haha.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*Imagines jen and rauleen making corey do housework*

:D

MetalMusicMan

lol, this is the best this thread has been in a while.

hey i got an idea, why dont you guys both lube up and get a room at motel 6?

Ill take jen & Rauleen off your hands. No prob
!

*Imagines jen and rauleen making corey do housework*

:D
Psch, what are you talking about? He's gonna be pickin' cotton! deeeyyyyaaaaammnnnn

PS - Corey maybe if you had a fly Betty I could make jokes about boning her instead of being racist, jeeze.

Also, what class are you going to roll in D3 first? I am going to do a wizard on my own and then probably a monk with rauleen cause she wants to be a wizard as well haha.
Almost certainly Monk. I could really play anyone but Witch Doctor, but Monk is the most likely :)

Cook

Smash Master
Haha, I had Jedi Knight 2 on the Gamecube. It was pretty fun. I didn't play multiplayer, though. But I do remember that backstab move, that was pretty much how I killed all the jedi in the game, lol.

BPx

Smash Lord
i've got d3 beta, and would probably let people play it if they wanted... it is only an hour, and i've played it through twice :/

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Bpoww omg haha luckyy.

Cook its an online action rpg with hack and slash gameplay. I have a d3 topic in the lighthouse on smashboards if you want to check it out

:phone:

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Jordan has hyped D3 to me so much that I might be playing it.

Can I try your beta after you finish it, Jordan?

:phone:

Nicole

Smash Champion
diablo II was hellllaaazzzzz fun back in the day, barbarians ftw :awesome:

idk if i'm nerdy enough to want to get into d3 tho...plus i think my computer is probably incapable of running it very nicely.

i want to see you guys play d3 sometime when it comes out, im curious about it and how it compares to the old one.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
They basically fixed everything that was annoying in D2 imo. Also, D3 will run on almost any computer.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Soooo I think this is who is coming to SiiS??

Corey, Nicole, Todd, Averil, Brandon, Kain, myself, and possibly Jordan?!?! If you change your mind, speak now or forever hold your peace! Also, please pack light since my top bag thing is pretty much broken and can't be used anymore.

Edit: Also, I'm probably going to get a hotel room. I really don't want to have to deal with housing situations anymore so let me know if I have to drop anybody off anywhere.

Teh Future

Smash Master
That's really cool, Will.
NOT COOL AT ALL

wow is too boring now though, brawl obviously the best game
its like comparing sh11t apples to vomit oranges imo

Jedi Outcast 2.
I used to play the **** out of JK2: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy.
I don't understand why they haven't made a new one, there's never been another game to so perfectly nail lightsaber combat.
Yeah JK:2 Had pretty much the best combat system of any game ever.
wtf I need to play this. Does anyone have it for xbox (nb4 will ejaculates and says i should play superior pc version) im mad i am poor so i never could use computers for games other than minesweeper and solitaire.

Edit: Also, I'm probably going to get a hotel room. I really don't want to have to deal with housing situations anymore so let me know if I have to drop anybody off anywhere.
LOL

Ignored...:urg:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i might taxi you depends on how far i gotta drive and if im hungover

look at my avatar gonna get 2 of these pretty nemos nature >>> computer lololololololl

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
split with us? It's Coney Omni Logic and Me.

I mean if its too many people for one room we could get too and have like 6 in each

(thus having everyone pay somewhere around 20 for 2 days?)

and I'll have alcohololololololl.

Top Bottom