• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Radium88

Smash Lord
No worries about the triwing, I happen to have one haha

I was wondering if you had stuff like sandpaper
and I'm still trying to decide on my design.. what colors do you have for paint?
definitely doing a blue background.. maybe a golden/yellow starfox logo on light blue paint
I don't have sandpaper although that would help let the paint stick. All I have is gold, pink, magenta, and green.

Are Ripple and Excel going to Siis? If so, I would try and make it to champaign somehow and ride with them if they're driving and have room.
Not sure

@ TKO: I second what Nicole said about the hotel situation.

@ Will: I second what Jordan said

@ David: Did you answer my question??? Freshwater or Saltwater aquarium?!?!

Teh Future

Smash Master
loooooooooooooooooooool that picture.

rauleen u r silly clownfish are saltwater fish OBVIOUSLY biology failure

i wanna practice brawl before tps tourney this weekend since i havent played in forever. soooooo someone come over today and we can look at my pretty fish and play brawlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllol

y am i awake

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
You're going to make like 600,000,000,000 a year for sitting on your *** and handing out medicine and your parents are paying to put you through the highly expensive school necessary to do so.

****ing persevere, ******.

lol

Tmacc

Smash Lord
You're going to make like 600,000,000,000 a year for sitting on your *** and handing out medicine and your parents are paying to put you through the highly expensive school necessary to do so.

****ing persevere, ******.

lol
Dude, my parents aren't paying for this school. I've had to take out a TON of loans that I'll have to pay off when I graduate, lol.

And actually, I'll be on my feet all day, not my *** :)

MetalMusicMan

Dude, my parents aren't paying for this school. I've had to take out a TON of loans that I'll have to pay off when I graduate, lol.

And actually, I'll be on my feet all day, not my *** :)
Damn, that kills my mental image of you as a Gay-Town freeloader :(

Ah well, I'll have to find something else to give you **** about... like your face! OH!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Damn, that kills my mental image of you as a Gay-Town freeloader :(

Ah well, I'll have to find something else to give you **** about... like your face! OH!
Haha, you'll always find something to give me crap about, Will. Don't worry.

What about my beard?? That'd be a good one.

Radium88

Smash Lord
loooooooooooooooooooool that picture.

rauleen u r silly clownfish are saltwater fish OBVIOUSLY biology failure

i wanna practice brawl before tps tourney this weekend since i havent played in forever. soooooo someone come over today and we can look at my pretty fish and play brawlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllol

y am i awake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJAix5BchYY&NR=1

I didn't know you actually wanted a clown fish. :glare:

Teh Future

Smash Master
loooooooooooooooooool those pictures should be used as a summary for every episode.

*** play smash at my place tonight!

doors are open w/ me, nicole, black panther, FISH

MetalMusicMan

I just went to a Wednesday night thing the STL Shoryuken community does, it's at a bar off of Watson Road called "Danno's". Pretty cool, 21+ only though. I played Brawl free for all and that was hilarious. Also I had like a 30 game win-streak in SF4, weeeeee :D

I might stop by there more often, was pretty fun. It's kind of smokey though, since it's a bar and all. If anyone ever wants to go there on a Wednesday, let me know.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I just went to a Wednesday night thing the STL Shoryuken community does, it's at a bar off of Watson Road called "Danno's". Pretty cool, 21+ only though. I played Brawl free for all and that was hilarious. Also I had like a 30 game win-streak in SF4, weeeeee :D

I might stop by there more often, was pretty fun. It's kind of smokey though, since it's a bar and all. If anyone ever wants to go there on a Wednesday, let me know.
You realize I live RIGHT off Watson Road, right?

You should stop by sometime.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Dibz on Legan and Nicole

as far as the hotel situation goes.

RAULEEN RADIUM RADIUM88
you think you can book both of the rooms for friday and saturday night so we can be side by side. and the MD car pays you in cash??

Cook

Smash Master
loooooooooooooooooool those pictures should be used as a summary for every episode.

doors are open w/ me, nicole, black panther, FISH
Hey, I was there, too, ******. If you had mentioned that then obviously more people would have come. ******.

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah, Wario's air dodge isn't really that great, it's just that his air speed makes it seem impossible to punish.

Teh Future

Smash Master
im not even sure whats being censored.

rockband is more competitive than ssf4

I actually think ancient aliens is interesting as anything I've ever seen. I love sci-fi.
lol

Hey, I was there, too, ******. If you had mentioned that then obviously more people would have come. ******.
fish > mandrew

Fuujin

Smash Champion
@david - have it tonight

@will - weekdays

@tko - yes i want to split that room with you (and so does the rest of MO probs), also shugo and vinnie might want to get in on that action too ya dig?

@fujin - you might be fkd also are you back in MO?

...i think thats everything!
Yeah I'm back.
Is there any room?
I wanna go :cry:

Radium88

Smash Lord
Well it turns out Brandon can't go anymore...I think

Corey, Nicole, Todd, Averil, Kain, maybe Jordan and myself to SiiS now. So that leaves one spot open and if Jordan can't go, that's 2 spots.

And I'm down for dinner too!

Top Bottom