• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Cook

Smash Master
...from Columbia? Yeah, ermk. IL is TOTALLY on the way. :/ If I wasn't already driving an hour and a half to GET to Stl then maybe, lol.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
When are you planning on coming out here/why? Im so confused lol
I MIGHT be able to househow depending on when/for how long. Let me talk to my roommates.
In exchange, you teach me to play Wario ^.^

:phone:
I want to become good enough to be more than somewhat famous, so I figured going to new places and learning from other people/matchups would be a good way to do that.

Roughly around the 13th through the 17th, give or take a day.

I'd be happy to do what I can to teach you whatever, heh. I'm just glad to play and discuss the game with people.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
(imagine an image of a prisoner tortured by someone pouring some fake scalding liquid over his face, removed by mod for taste)

What im going to do to rawleen cause she wont reply

Cook

Smash Master
If there's a Smashfest it would make sense to just stay in Stl that night and carpool with cats to Kahoka instead of going back to Columbia and then driving by myself.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Also, the great deals I got on flying end on Thursday, so I'd need a confirmation about housing by tomorrow afternoon.

I know this sudden and pushing it, so I'm not terribly hopeful about it, but I would really enjoy to go out of state, learn from new people, and to lose with gimmicky characters, hah.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Nicole and Rauleen, learn your place!

Raaaaggee.... I like the last line. Boys invent things and girls use what boys invent.

(imagine an image of a prisoner tortured by someone pouring some fake scalding liquid over his face, removed by mod for taste)

What im going to do to rawleen cause she wont reply
Goddamnit. This is why I want to just be a passenger on smash trips.

Ok -

Corey, Nicole, Todd, Kain, Bpow, MJG, and myself are going. Fuu, if you have the money then I guess you can come too so that way gas won't be too bad.

If gas prices don't shoot up too high this weekend and we aren't all too heavy for the car, the cost of gas per person should be between $15 - 20

If you are staying at the hotel, it will probably be around $26 per person if we have 6 people in there.

I hope to leave around 5 pm or earlier and no later.

I would only like one car at my place if possible.

MJG and Kain: When will you be picked up by Corey?

Corey: Where will you guys be at? Could you be at your parents' place for when I pick you guys up?

Nicole: Could you drive to Todd's house and drive with him to my place?

Todd: Could Nicole and Bpow drive to your place and park there since you have more street to park on?

Bpow: Could you drive to Todd's place?

Nicole, Todd, Bpow: Could only one of you drive to my place with all 3 of you guys in it and be here by 4:15 ish?

Fuujin: I will pick you up at your house hopefully by 5:30 pm.

I will hopefully get out of work early enough that I can leave my place by 4:30 pm. I don't have my extra room on top anymore since it broke and I don't want to pay for another crappy one. Pack light!

So all in all, bring $50 for gas and hotel. Also, I would like other people to drive too as well. My car is an automatic and easy to drive. As long as you have your license and not crap at driving, then I feel fine with someone else driving it because if you crash my car, you will pay for the expenses and the extra fee on my insurance :awesome:

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Well, Reflex, you can for sure stay at my place if all else fails.
He can just stay there, then, that's fine. But he should come with you that Thursday before Kahoka with you and you can both stay at my place, if you want. That'd work best for me, I think.

Rauleen said:
All of that works for me, Rauleen. Brandon and Nicole can park at my house and we'll drive to your place in one car.

Also, as you know and as I have driven your car many times before, you know I can help drive dat Rauleenmobile.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If there are multiple options, the least expensive method would end up being most preferred by me. I just had to pay for some car issues, so the fewer dollars I spend, the better. That said, I'm willing to do what I have to; I don't want to screw anyone out of their fair share of gas money or anything.

Cook

Smash Master
He can just stay there, then, that's fine. But he should come with you that Thursday before Kahoka with you and you can both stay at my place, if you want. That'd work best for me, I think.
Well, that's really the only day he needs to stay, so we will both stay with you Thursday?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
In case specific times would make or break the situation, I'd be arriving at the airport on the 13th at 8:20 AM. I don't mind hanging out for a while until someone can get me.

My flight back leaves at 3:30 on the 17th, so I'd need to get there in the early afternoon on Monday.

Nicole

Smash Champion
my favorite is 'boys can eat, girls can cook.'

also i can do whatever, on friday i can get tmacc/brandon at like 3 or 4 or something and bring them wherever they need to be brought.

also i would prefer not driving because rauleen your car is a monster (and by that i mean its about 3 times the size of my car) and i dont feel comfortable with it. however if ppl really dont step up to the plate i can probably drive on an abandoned stretch of highway for a few hours.

Nuris

Smash Lord
yaya corey let's play more league so i can show you more of my awesome feeding techniques

Radium88

Smash Lord
^^are you getting the hotel rooms at the door or did you reserve?
I figured I'd do it at the hotel in case you guys got there first.

Phil i love you gurl its ok.

Reflex either bring your bro with you or stay the **** out of my city.
ROOOOOOOAR
Answer my post you nub.

Now youre leaving tomorrow or Friday at 5:30?
No, Friday....

my favorite is 'boys can eat, girls can cook.'

also i can do whatever, on friday i can get tmacc/brandon at like 3 or 4 or something and bring them wherever they need to be brought.

also i would prefer not driving because rauleen your car is a monster (and by that i mean its about 3 times the size of my car) and i dont feel comfortable with it. however if ppl really dont step up to the plate i can probably drive on an abandoned stretch of highway for a few hours.
That's fine. Averil, Todd, and Brandon offered to drive so if we all do about 3 hrs, we're good.

Teh Future

Smash Master
LOL wtf why is insomnuim a name thats totally dumb. whats with bands having terrible names/song/album titles. its even worse when it still doesn't make sense after listening to the song/album.

also LOL at that "singing." i dont think ill ever understand y that sounds gewd on ur ears

Radium88

Smash Lord
Nicole, Legan, MJG, Kain, Bpow, Tmacc, or Fuujin

Can one of you bring a wii? I have an N64 available. Also, if you guys want to bring drinks, I am bring my mini cooler to keep them cold. I am getting off work at 3 30 pm, so if Todd's group can get to my place before 4 30, maybe 4pm that'd be great but if not, it's cool.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Nicole, Legan, MJG, Kain, Bpow, Tmacc, or Fuujin

Can one of you bring a wii? I have an N64 available. Also, if you guys want to bring drinks, I am bring my mini cooler to keep them cold. I am getting off work at 3 30 pm, so if Todd's group can get to my place before 4 30, maybe 4pm that'd be great but if not, it's cool.

I can bring mine if needed.
You remember how to get to my house, right?

Top Bottom