• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Fuu stop posting before i ban you. You are going.

:phone:

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I missed it, but his spot wasn't taken away last second.
No, apparently just a fabrication to let me know there wasn't enough room. :awesome:
Then again I 'm not sure if even that parts true.
Alls I know is that I don't **** with the STL smash community anymore.

Except maybe Fae, he's still cool
And Will, its fun to troll him.

Deuces!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No, apparently just a fabrication to let me know there wasn't enough room. :awesome:
Then again I 'm not sure if even that parts true.
Alls I know is that I don't **** with the STL smash community anymore.

Except maybe Fae, he's still cool
And Will, its fun to troll him.

Deuces!
Fuu, I did everything I could to get you to go. So did Rauleen. The problem was that she didn't take into account the fact that we don't have the bag to strap on the top of the car anymore, and there wasn't any room. She even tried to see if she could make room so you could fit, and had everyone sit in the car and tried to make it work but couldn't, there was just too much stuff.

I'm sorry you couldn't go, I couldn't either.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Casual observation: Like every post fuujin makes is something like "Yo, I want to come to _____ tournament" and then NO ONE usually responds to it, and people start planning rides, Fuujin's name never gets brought up, Fuujin says "Yo, did you not see that?", he still doesn't get a ride.

Radium88

Smash Lord
I said I was sorry and that you could be first on the list next time but if you want to be like that then so be it. I try to make sure ppl who want to come get to go but i also dont want the trip to be miserable. I even bought that ****ty overpriced compartment on top just so bags can be placed there so there would be more room. But that broke after a few trips. So I am done wasting my time and money.

Yes, I lied that there was another person coming and I felt horrible about that but then I tell you the truth and you wont accept it. I understand that you are pissed but i apologized so it's up to you if you dont want to accept it.

:phone:

Nuris

Smash Lord
Casual observation: Like every post fuujin makes is something like "Yo, I want to come to _____ tournament" and then NO ONE usually responds to it, and people start planning rides, Fuujin's name never gets brought up, Fuujin says "Yo, did you not see that?", he still doesn't get a ride.
you forgot to add that like every one of his posts has a giant picture of lady gaga or nicki minaj which can get pretty annoying after a while. most people have him on ignore imo lol.

Cook

Smash Master
It's this weekend. It takes me like 3.5-4 hours to get there from Columbia, I think. Maybe it's 4.5, though. Ok, Mapquest says 4.5. It's 6 from St. Louis. So if people want to drive to Columbia, then I would drive to Des Moines. :awesome:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll think about it. Not sure though depends on if I feel like playing lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol we'll see, I'm pretty burnt out on smash after like 8+ years of it.

If I do go wanna team?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Shoutouts to John Stockton

Shoutouts to MJG and Nicole Getting Bodied by Legan and Me and the Bulls.

shoutouts to Jordan being too broken to be in the game.

shoutouts to whoever that dude is that got them flashy *** lay-up cuz he can't dunk...LMAO

Cook

Smash Master
Charlotte Hornets. Alonzo Mourning and Muggsy Bogues.

Or Seattle Supersonics. Kemp and Schrempf, I think? Or maybe I used Kemp and Payton... idk.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm about to go home and Download that new one that game out for the wii

I can't believe i forgot how fun that game is.

@MJGGNORE YOU MAD!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If it ain't Tournament Edition, it's done.

I'll school you with some Warriors. Seikaly blocks all day.

Top Bottom