• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nicole

Smash Champion
Wow...NOVEMBER.
I mean, I definitely want to go but that's ****in' far off. Can you house us Jowii? We could have a super sweet STL + Jowii reunion :)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by Ironboots33
Wow...NOVEMBER.
I mean, I definitely want to go but that's ****in' far off. Can you house us Jowii? We could have a super sweet STL + Jowii reunion

ok lets go to *insert random hobo* then. Or this. Or both....

for real...
^^^^ this.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I kept telling all the STL people at NK to move to texas haha <3.

Edit: Random story: 5 minutes after I met Joey for the first time he drove me from austin texas to norman oklahoma haha <3.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Wow...NOVEMBER.
I mean, I definitely want to go but that's ****in' far off. Can you house us Jowii? We could have a super sweet STL + Jowii reunion :)
I am sooooo down for this. Nicole, Will, David, Rauleen, Corey, STEVE!, Andrew and whoever else. I'd totally house and we can party and play Brawl and Rock Band. It'll be epic sauce! o_o And Lazer Tag.\

10 Pewpews.

Radium88

Smash Lord
I am sooooo down for this. Nicole, Will, David, Rauleen, Corey, STEVE!, Andrew and whoever else. I'd totally house and we can party and play Brawl and Rock Band. It'll be epic sauce! o_o And Lazer Tag.\

10 Pewpews.
Um...10 pewpews indeed. I <3 lazer tag. Of course RB too but come on...lazer tag. You get to wear cool vest thingies that light up if you get hit.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea supposidly Geno is having a smashfest friday. Peoria's thinking of coming.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
3 hours of the most boring finance class ever and I have a fairly good picture that's not on my Homework/notes for you and Rob to have Buchbinder. And yes it is smash related.

Nuris

Smash Lord
That sentence is really confusing. A comma might help.
Smash.
Geno's.
Friday.
It will be my glorious return (to Melee)!

also Jeremy, I figured out shoddy battle, what's your tag? mine is lackey

alt-F4

Smash Ace
sorry about last night guys... I'm not sure what was going on in my head but i couldn't focus on any game i was playing. it was like a weird thing where i was getting all ambient noise and not able to tune anything out. so in the end I have no idea what happened in any game i played last night. when i wasn't trying to play things went ok. im actually a little freaked out at the whole thing... so im gonna go lay down again.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
It's all good Steve, we all have off nights.

I'm still pretty sure that you should have let me sing softly into your ear. I'm like 65.74% sure that would have fixed the problem.

Also, lmfao @ Phil vs Kevin in teams, those were the most epic least epic matches ever. hahahahaha.

Cook

Smash Master
Anyone who plays Pokemon with Phil better watch out because he has a SHINY GYARADOS. Of course, you have to watch out for me more because I have a SHINY TORTERRA.

Nuris

Smash Lord
sorry about last night guys... I'm not sure what was going on in my head but i couldn't focus on any game i was playing. it was like a weird thing where i was getting all ambient noise and not able to tune anything out. so in the end I have no idea what happened in any game i played last night. when i wasn't trying to play things went ok. im actually a little freaked out at the whole thing... so im gonna go lay down again.
cuz you wanted to play pokeemanz so bad, couldnt concentrate on nuffin else

Cook

Smash Master
Admit it Steve. You like Will more than a friend and were consumed by that thought.

Or you were just too jealous of Jack's date.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Anyone who plays Pokemon with Phil better watch out because he has a SHINY GYARADOS. Of course, you have to watch out for me more because I have a SHINY TORTERRA.
Eye Witness: I was blinded by the shiny Torterra's awesome shinyness!

Also, lmfao @ Phil vs Kevin in teams, those were the most epic least epic matches ever. hahahahaha.
LOLZ, Kevin's Ike was 2gud!!! That's why I walked into stuff, expecting not to get hit. Because I'm that cool. =)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
You can do it Rauleen! Just think how awesome it will be when you get them down! =)

(I'm such a good motivational speaker.)

Cook

Smash Master
Olimar is easy. If you're just looking for another character in general, then I think he is not too hard to learn. If you're wanting a character to cover specific matchups, well that's a different story. If that is the case, what matchups do you not like with Kirby?

Book!

Smash Journeyman
I'll spare you the grisly details; trust me when I say that I am 100% unavailable this weekend.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
This never would have happened if YOU had just written these papers for me like you were supposed to.

Top Bottom