• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

alt-F4

Smash Ace
guys geno's was freaking awesome... it has made me even more unsure as to whether or not i will be playing pokemon seriously (jebus christ all the time that i would have to put in), but we shall see... we shall see...

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
jebus christ all the time that i would have to put in), but we shall see... we shall see...
You called? :)

playing pokemon is only fun if you face people like Tony and they overreact with everything that goes wrong hilariously. Just like the show.

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Everyone should play doubles in Pokemon. It's more fun and it isn't based entirely around stealth rock and Scizor.
only problem I have with doubles is that its a lot harder to make a comeback if you're down early.

hilarious loss today when I was up 2-1 on a dude. And I thought Tony was too dependent on the heart of the cards bull$hit, you shoulda seen this guy. He had a togekiss that carried metronome and got Double team. The next move it got was fissure. Then he flinched my last guy to death. I wanted to strangle that dude. who gets that much **** hax so clutchly like that?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Does any Brawler wanna come over and play Wednesday night? I'm really gonna want to play since I more than likely won't be able to come to Will's on Tuesday (two exams on Wednesday, I'm a loser lololol). But on Wednesday I should be good to go, so if anyone wants to come over that'd be great. =)

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Playing against Legan is the most fun you can have with Smash.
I can so visualize an extended Lixi vs. Legan smashfestival.

silence for the first 2 mins of the match

<Lixi gets hit with something>
Lixi: what!? what was that? I hate that.
<legan gets hit with something>
Legan: you serious?
Lixi: Cmon you have to DI a little better than that
<Lixi phantom hits>
Lixi oh what? Phantom!?
<Legan uses Link's up-B>
<Legan, while leaning back in his seat, twists his controller to the side as he performs up-b>

rinse and repeat

Tmacc

Smash Lord

<Lixi phantom hits>
Lixi oh what? Phantom!?
<Legan uses Link's up-B>
<Legan, while leaning back in his seat, twists his controller to the side as he performs up-b>

rinse and repeat
All I can see is Corey yelling "IN THE LIPPPS!" and "MAHH BALLLLS"

rinse and repeat.

Cook

Smash Master
David and Will, don't make plans to have a Smashfest because you're coming to Nicole's house Friday night for a Smashfest instead.

Same goes for everyone on here that I like.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Hi, St. Louis. It's Tempest, that fat guy some of you know.

Anyway, I pitched an idea to the Wichita thread that is getting some attention, so I thought I would come over here and see how you guys might respond.

I recently purchased a screen-printing machine with which to make t-shirts to sell. I was wondering what the interest would be on a group-oriented t-shirt reflecting your affiliation to your city (state if you so choose). If there's any interest in something like this at all, please get back to me.

I'd be open to you guys crafting your own logo to emblazon the shirt, and you would have your choice of shirt color and ink color. Please give this some consideration. Thank you for your time.

Lixivium

Smash Champion

<Lixi phantom hits>
Lixi oh what? Phantom!?
<Legan uses Link's up-B>

rinse and repeat
What I thought you guys went to IHOP? Were you just standing behind me and Legan the whole time?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I CAN come tonight (stayed up the past two nights studying and doing lab work so I'd be able to go... haha), so if anyone is going and would like to give me a lift, I would love you forever and ever and ever.

Top Bottom