• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
U'd play Marth/Ganon/Doc against sheik? I sware that's a lot worse than peach. But then, u guys got a really good peach player.

and PM, noon.

EDIT: and yea, Dart might come too (depends on a lot of things?).

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Playing Peach is like playing a character who always has their shield up, even in the air, and every time you hit their shield you take anywhere from 10-50 damage, and then they take a smaller shield and throw it at you and usually it'll do 8 damage but sometimes will kill you in one hit.

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
Playing Peach is like playing a character who always has their shield up, even in the air, and every time you hit their shield you take anywhere from 10-50 damage, and then they take a smaller shield and throw it at you and usually it'll do 8 damage but sometimes will kill you in one hit.
Tempted to sig this.

EDIT: where's melee this week?

Nuris

Smash Lord
lol at everyone being moderators for april 1st

except me :'(

i just know im gonna get an infartion for my avatar :/

For David

Nuris

Smash Lord
prolly no smash at my place tonight, we have visitors :/
I can bring 2 TVs and 1 Wii somewhere else, though

book

Smash Apprentice
Oh, Anthony and Dart coming through? Someone please call/text me when you get started. Haven't played in a long time.

Nuris

Smash Lord
i think anthony is already here, i dunno where he is though, prolly at binyan's place

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to St. Louisians

Darkatma- very much thanks for housing me, treating me to dinner, and showing me around St. Louis. The City museum was soo fun. Can't believe i've never heard of it even though i've been to St. Louis like a trillion times. oh, and IMO, ur a ton better than me, but i'm gonna catch up to you one of these days
Blitz (jeremey) - I've never heard of Bon Voyage before. I tried looking on YT but couldn't find it. That was soo fun. And the city museum.... it sucked being tall lol. I'm gonna upload a vid with bloopers of Bon Voyage.
Lixivium - Thanks for picking me up. I would've been soo screwed if u didn't. Lol, ur doc. I've never been comboed by him before, it was very...different. Wanted to play a lot more though.
Geno - Thanks for treating me to a Greek meal =), delicious, and thx 4 driving me around. Too bad we didn't get to play that much or get any recordings lol
Nuris - lol, playing Bon Voyage with u was a gag. 99 stock sheik dittos
Book! - Didn't get many recordings either. Also wanted to play more against u. I think we only played like one singles game, and the rest were dublez. Next time we meet, i want more friendlies
Mentok - lol, didn't even get one recorded win from u. Like u beat my falcon three times in a row. Start recording. U barely lose X.X fun fun fun. Atma can't Dsmash/Push like u =P.
Daniel - Didn't even get to play you. Saw you here and there lol

Ggs to everybody (including Woob?)
EDIT: i'm uploading some vids now. Starting from the first vid with WooB getting Neutral B'ed by Ness =). Not sure if uploading on YT is gonna work, so i might just upload it on RapidShare and have someone else upload it on YT

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to St. Louisians

it sucked being tall lol.

Mentok - lol, didn't even get one recorded win from u. Like u beat my falcon three times in a row. Start recording. U barely lose X.X fun fun fun. Atma can't Dsmash/Push like u =P.
Never say it sucks to be tall. Being tall is a gift that I will sadly never have.

It's like when girls claim their boobs are too big.

I barely lose teams games. Singles its like 40-60 or worse.

you're pretty good. Bring Dart along next time

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Guys....I kirbicided M2King.
And I beat Ally's CF.

And.....I'm about to make my old StL friends helpless victims to a namesearch contest I started in the Kirby boards. Expect it. Bwuahahaha.

Top Bottom