• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to St. Louisians

Blitz (jeremey) - I've never heard of Bon Voyage before. I tried looking on YT but couldn't find it. That was soo fun. And the city museum.... it sucked being tall lol. I'm gonna upload a vid with bloopers of Bon Voyage.
Lol, did you guys show him Bomb Voyage? Wish I was there for that lol.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh its called bomb voyage? Thought it was Bon Voyage. yea, lol, I couldn't find any vids of it, so i'm gonna make a semi-tutorial with clips of it lol. Its possibly one of the funnest mini-games i've played in melee.

EDIT: lol nuris. stalling is so effective. AND its not banned in melee tourneys =)

Nuris

Smash Lord
my new melee strategy is to plank like a mofo
OMG I JUST REMEMBERED I BEAT BINYAN IN THAT STALL MATCH WITH THE REST

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
oh its called bomb voyage? Thought it was Bon Voyage. yea, lol, I couldn't find any vids of it, so i'm gonna make a semi-tutorial with clips of it lol. Its possibly one of the funnest mini-games i've played in melee.
Lol, that's because Sam and I created it!! But yeah, everyone is always dieing laughing when we play it.

As for Tuesday, I should be able to after 9

book

Smash Apprentice
Glad you had a good time in St. Louis, Anthony. Friday was fun. More singles next time for sure.

book

Smash Apprentice
I went a while without logging in and forgot the password. Just as well, I never really liked the "!" anyways: too much drama.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
alright, well all videos from St. Louis are uploaded. I had to delete some of them cuz they were corrupted and/or really boring. Mostly dublez and the first vids we recorded. its at www.youtube.com/an8676

and I put a bomb voyage tutorial on there, but its uber long. I might have to shorten it up and edit it better(but not until a lot later). it took me like 30 mins to put everything together and finish, i have to admit, i did a bad job so i covered it with music lol >_<. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktqgvpLKhyg

Play Brawl.
it's like everything you say is a lie

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Sam is SamDvds on the boards, but she's our girl smasher that moved to LA early last year ish.

But she's coming back to visit for the summer
wait what Sam is a girl? That plays smash and soul calibur?

marry me pls kthx

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's like everything I say is a lie.

Wait, what?

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
being part Filipino means after 1 week of sunshine my skin tone went from David-->Corey.

how inconvenient

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
tuesdays=he11 no

look at m2k in 30 years

also I looked up how to do texture hax on melee and it requires burning melee on a blank DVD which I can't do.:( if anyone in st louis makes one gimme a copy

Nuris

Smash Lord
Can anyyyboddyyyy,
Finnnnnnndddddd meee
Somebodddyyyyy tooooooo
smash with

melee today anyone?
geno is coming over later
i can play for a bit but i also want to do some other stuff
what are you doing right now?
btw i lost my phone

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I may be going to Columbia on the weekend of May 15 to hang with my sister and her boyfriend (if I don't have anything better to do that weekend).

So yeah I want to get some smash in with some of you cool cats from MO. I think some of you live in Columbia right? And if not then I can drive to St. Louis. So if someone wants to hold a mini-smashfest or something, then I'll definitely make it (cause I know how you MO peeps like to party)

TP

Smash Master
Future, aren't you hosting a monthly tournament series? Make May 15 the next one if you do decide to continue with the series. My finals end May 11th, so it's perfect for me, and then DLA and I can win doubles together.

Top Bottom