• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Nuris

Smash Lord
hahaha get ***** latias users

edit:
caught a 31 atk red gyarados on my first try. modest nature. suckssss :(

Teh Future

Smash Master
the only thing I have to say about pokemon is...... that ****in team rocket lvl 14 raticate in the first cave in red/blue is bull****. Seriously hyper fang is ****in broken against your team that early. PLUS it has quick attack its ****in bull**** I had to play that cat 3 times why the **** is it harder than the first ****in gym its just one random cat IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

**** HYPERFANG

Nicole

Smash Champion
the only thing I have to say about pokemon is...... that ****in team rocket lvl 14 raticate in the first cave in red/blue is bull****. Seriously hyper fang is ****in broken against your team that early. PLUS it has quick attack its ****in bull**** I had to play that cat 3 times why the **** is it harder than the first ****in gym its just one random cat IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

**** HYPERFANG
Dude I know exactly what guy you're talking about, and he is gay. I always saved my potions for that guy.

Are you just playing that game now?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

**** HYPERFANG
But it's a rat not a cat...
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

<3 David.

Cook

Smash Master
You guys SUCK I've NEVER lost to any raticat because he's like Ganon against ICs oh wait I guess ur nam'es david so you cant even win that one either lolololllolool

Teh Future

Smash Master
no why would I play pokemon its the same thing everytime I just always remember that guys cause hes so much BS and so many people know what Im talking about when I mention it lol.

<3 David.
I get this a lot but still no sex wtf

You guys SUCK I've NEVER lost to any raticat because he's like Ganon against ICs oh wait I guess ur nam'es david so you cant even win that one either lolololllolool
Well **** you too.

Im going to try to sleep now caz I get up for school in three hours

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
no why would I play pokemon its the same thing everytime I just always remember that guys cause hes so much BS and so many people know what Im talking about when I mention it lol.

I get this a lot but still no sex wtf
You might get drunk off 3 shots but it takes a little more than that for me. Try harder next time! hahaha

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Lolz, David, that Team Rocket member was using haxxxxx, no joke. He was in Mount Moon and Hyper Fang was straight up OP.

http://beadregion.blogspot.com/

Fellow Pokemon people who play Pokemon: bring you DSes to Will's this Tuesday?

Phil, I feel bad for your poorly nature'd Gyrarados. At least you can breed it though, m'irite? =)

Nuris

Smash Lord
i restarted lol
edit:
****DRGIR
31 speed but lax nature
also has 30/31 spatk BUT A LOT OF GOOD THAT DOES ME

i really should be using an abra huh...

Radium88

Smash Lord
@ Hylian: Hahaha come on, you should go easy on him.

@ Pokemanz talk: Hahaha, I'll bring mine Tmacc but I feel like you all are probably way farther ahead than I am.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Hey guys, are we going to MLG in Florida? Wouldn't that be a fun STL community trip if we all went together? I think it would be, unless some event happens in a month or two that makes all of us hate each other, and we had already bought plane tickets and we were all sitting next to each other in the plane and had to pretend not to hate each other, even though we all knew we did.

(but srsly, does anyone want to go?)

PS - I'll bring my pokemanz Tmacc, I'm sure I'll get *****.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
@ Hylian: Hahaha come on, you should go easy on him.

@ Pokemanz talk: Hahaha, I'll bring mine Tmacc but I feel like you all are probably way farther ahead than I am.
I was just sayin'. If he wants sex he has to try harder :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was only a little.... no really lol. next time cool cat......
Sounds good :).

Hey guys, are we going to MLG in Florida? Wouldn't that be a fun STL community trip if we all went together? I think it would be, unless some event happens in a month or two that makes all of us hate each other, and we had already bought plane tickets and we were all sitting next to each other in the plane and had to pretend not to hate each other, even though we all knew we did.

Are they still selling MLG passes? The tournament is capped at 128 and I'm pretty sure they are out already.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
lol Hylian has invaded the STL thread, wtfzorsz?! :p

I'm pretty sure MLG is already sold out, and even if it wasn't, that's a big fiasco so I dunno :p

It would be really fun to go to a tournament like that but I'm not sure that I have the time / money for it at the moment.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> Is Austin thread going to move to STL thread now that Austin thread is the San Antonio pokemon thread?

No one in STL plays Snake huh....wait! ......Someone plays Luigi rite? >_>; Kirby boards MU discussion is on Snake and Luigi.

@ Will- WHERZ TEH BUTTSEX, kirbicide?

Cook

Smash Master
I've been getting super pissed at this game lately because I CAN NEVER DO WHAT I WANT. Can't even do a running n-air (wtf) and I can only pivot grab like half the time that I try. I RAGED A LOT. Then I found out last night that the controller I've been using has a ****ed up stick (the same controller that caused Corey to do the inadvertent aerial up-b that cost him the set during that fateful battle in OK). So that's good that the problem has been solved. Now I will never lose again, just so you all know (unless I wasn't trying very hard to win).

P.S. Will, you should look in the section about Falco in this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269590

Teh Future

Smash Master

Im in school silly.

I wanted to go to the one in OH but its during graduation

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> Will,... I GAVE UR BUTT SEX TO TEH COOL CAT DAVE-ed, that timing out MK. (I still haven't let that go...)

And STL is like....second smash home.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
STL and Texas should just merge into one ultimate being. Like a Mega Zord. With theme music.

Ummmmm...yea.

Alternate proposal: we all move to Texas!

And Nicole, I doubt I will beat you, you seem to know your pogeymon stuff :p
Oh, and all my pogeymons are named after chemical elements. Yes, it's that nerdy.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> You SHOULD all come to TX......for Whobo :].

Or for no reason!

@ Tmacc: All Nicole and Andrew did the whole ride up to NK2 was play pokemon. That's a 5hr drive? I didn't think Pokemon competitive play existed before I met them.

Trent

Smash Champion
STL and Texas should just merge into one ultimate being. Like a Mega Zord. With theme music.

Ummmmm...yea.

Oh, and all my pogeymons are named after chemical elements. Yes, it's that nerdy.
How about STL, Texas, and that one guy from Nebraska?

Radium88

Smash Lord

I would love to go but probably sold out plus no monies right now. But I want to go to a future event after Columbus. Let's plan one!!

@ Tmacc: Lawl... mega zord.

@ JoWii: Can't believe you had work johns :(

@ Atma: Lawl but it's true. StL has the best gurls.

@ Trent: Zomg, yesh?

TP

Smash Master
As of 2 hours ago, MLG Orlando was still not sold out. I don't know about now, and since I'm not going I'm too lazy to find out more. I do want to look into MLG Columbus though. Should be good stuff.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by Tmacc

Ummmmm...yea.

How about STL, Texas, and that one guy from Nebraska?
Haha, yea Trent, I think we can do that. Our original Megazord was too slow, anyways. :p

Ummmm and if people are really down for MLG, let me know because I may be willing if there are still tickets and people are serious about going.
Doubt it will happen, either way (money, time)...it would be a TON of fun though.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I didn't know MLG could sell out...that is silly. Don't they want as many people as they can get?

Oh well. I suppose we better plan to snag some tickets for MLG Columbus before those are unavailable as well.

Also, I suck alot at actually battling my pokemon, Tmacc, and mine have really sweet nicknames too, so I'm sure I won't judge you too much more than I already do :psycho:

TP

Smash Master
I didn't know MLG could sell out...that is silly. Don't they want as many people as they can get?
MLG is known for sticking to their schedules. You can't do that with certainty without a cap. It sucks, but at least we can count on the tournament running exactly as planned. They don't get much money from entry fees anyway. The profits come from outside sources, and those sources want a good show.

MLG Columbus tickets don't go on sale for some time.

Teh Future

Smash Master
If you guys have an allisbrawl account then add yourselves as attending on there and leave a shoutout! A LOT of the stl community is wifi players we are trying to get come out and for that there needs to be activity for the thread on AiB as well as SWF.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9190

edit:

>_> Will,... I GAVE UR BUTT SEX TO TEH COOL CAT DAVE-ed, that timing out MK. (I still haven't let that go...)

And STL is like....second smash home.
LOL that was the best thing that ever happened ever.

edit again llooololololo:

>_> You SHOULD all come to TX......
I agree. How about mlg dallas in november?

Top Bottom