• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
LAWL too epic Chris!

<3 that show
next halloween I'm tempted to make a tuxedo mask costume. love capes for some reason.
Or maybe I should stick with the original plan and be yoshi.

I'm pretty sure everybody our age male and female at least watched that show.

Toonami had basically only sailor moon and DBZ

later most of us watched Pokemon, digimon too? and Yugioh (I watched Jackie Chan adventures for the lols)

dunno what the kiddos are watching these days

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
T_T So I won't be seeing you guys @ NK3 because of work-related johns.

Hope you guys do well -flail- I wish I could go!!

You guys should come down for WHOBO ;D

alt-F4

Smash Ace
later most of us watched Pokemon, digimon too? and Yugioh (I watched Jackie Chan adventures for the lols)
Jackie chan adventures were awesome... mostly for uncle and later for Hak foo (who i just found out was john di maggio... who also does bender for futurama)

T_T So I won't be seeing you guys @ NK3 because of work-related johns.

Hope you guys do well -flail- I wish I could go!!

You guys should come down for WHOBO ;D
good now i dont feel nearly as bad about not going to NK3... maybe i'll be able to see you sometime dude

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Geno I figured out why we were sucking so hard at rock band before

looked it up on the rock band forums

1) I'm supposed to turn off the wii before switching the usb receivers for the drums/guitar
2) Multiplayer timing is more strict the more band members there are
3) because there was another wii in the same area there was destructive interference with the bluetooth.
4) you're supposed to restart the wii when changing batteries

basically the wii is stupid and I should have bought a ps3 instead.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Geno I figured out why we were sucking so hard at rock band before

looked it up on the rock band forums

1) I'm supposed to turn off the wii before switching the usb receivers for the drums/guitar
2) Multiplayer timing is more strict the more band members there are
3) because there was another wii in the same area there was destructive interference with the bluetooth.
4) you're supposed to restart the wii when changing batteries

basically the wii is stupid and I should have bought a ps3 instead.
Lol, glad you figured that out. I knew I wasn't THAAAAT bad.

btw, who plans on smashing tonight?

Nuris

Smash Lord
Nobody really cares about that. If they do, they're probably dumb. You should be fine, I know lots of people who do that.
It's different for Melee, though. From what I've heard, it is banned, but no one really cares. However, the whole issue is moot because Danny Boi is still gonna get whooped by my Mewtwo no matter what he does to his controller.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Yeah, there's no reason to remove it in Melee though-- because if you do, then you can't light shield. It's only practical in Brawl because there is no analog button support and thus you can only shield, there is no light shield. So it has no negative effect. It's mostly a preference though, from what I've seen.

Nuris

Smash Lord
VOCALIZING :D
chris im throwing together a pokemon team so be ready. you can use garchomp if you want, but I prolly will too then.

Nuris

Smash Lord
gaaaah i dunno if im ready for this :O
my team will suck xD but oh well should be fun :D

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Anyone who wants to get practice before SMYM I'd like to hold something at my place tomorrow. Probably going to be around 7. I've got 2 set ups I don't know if we'll need anymore.

Top Bottom