• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Ken vs. KoreanDJ, MLG Vegas 2006, game 5 (Yoshi's Story)

I remember watching that live and how amazing it was. (I really did want Ken to win though :ohwell: KDJ is one of the most underrated smashers ever)

I think it's inevitable that some of the moments wills be hyped, at least for those interested in Brawl, regardless of how the game may be viewed as a whole by other people. (VC7 videos were surprisingly good)
against i'm jealous u got to go `_´

*again

TP

Smash Master
Hey Will, I'm officially coming on Tuesday and officially picking up Tmacc on the one there. He does not know this yet, but it's happening.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
TPPPPPPPPPPPP

I'm sorry, but I'm not going this week. :(:(

It's my girlfriend and I's six month anniversary and I have plans...however, TP, you should come out and play tonight/tomorrow/sometime this week. Also, are you going to No Koast???

Teh Future

Smash Master
wow get rapalalalalalallaeoed tp ololololoo

but ya come anyways so I can beat you wit ganon :D

pretty much confirmed for no koast 2 hyyyyyyyyyyype

TP

Smash Master
Not going to No Koast. I'm going to be at the zoo on Saturday, trying to get a summer internship. However, we can probably play sometime very soon.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
sooo

who (and mainly I mean bin bin)

wants to possibly ride with me to Herb3. The twins are going for the whole week, but I would only be going to weekend most likely. its the last weekend of march.

just throwin it out there, nothing is certain

Dart

Smash Lord
sooo

who (and mainly I mean bin bin)

wants to possibly ride with me to Herb3. The twins are going for the whole week, but I would only be going to weekend most likely. its the last weekend of march.

just throwin it out there, nothing is certain
can i come? :psycho:

Radium88

Smash Lord
Will that all fit in the Rauleen mobile or will we need another car?
That is 6 ppl which can fit because I can fit up to 8 but probably not comfortably...I can fit 7 with a seat folded down but as for comfort?, Nicole, Cook, and Kit will have to answer that because they're the ones who have sat in the third row before.

Only thing I can add is that I have a tv? Bring something you would like to watch? Or if you don't mind the small *** tv, play some games?

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Alright then, the Rauleen-mobile sounds quite accommodating and it will be nice since I have driven myself to the last ten billion tournaments that I have attended. hahaha.

Teh Future

Smash Master
so liek im off work fri/sat/sun. soooooo there should prob be smashin after work on thrusday until no koast is over mirite?

gotta work on tech skilllllllllllllllllllllz imma maybe try this tourney olllllllllllllllllllllllol

also moar epic tunes comin tomorrow :D

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
fightinggg evilll by moonlight

winning loveee by daylighttt

never running from a real fight!

she is the one called sailor moon

Top Bottom