• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SQUAT Mafia - Game to Restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Vote count:
Lord Bowser - 0
SummonerAU - 1 (Vlade)
Muzga - 1 (Toshi)
Sieg - 3 (Muzga, Lord Bowser, Melancholy)
Vlade - 0
Shaya - 0
Arrow - 1 (Zero)
Leisha - 0
Melancholy - 4 (Summoner, Sieg, Arrow, Undead Moose)
Moose - 0
Toshi - 0
Zero_ - 0
Not voted: Leisha, Shaya

Deadline for Day 1 is 15th Feburary 10:00pm(2200) AWST. With 12 players alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!

Sorry about that, completely slipped my mind.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
okay -appears-,

Well since its first day still, I still believe there isn't enough evidence for us to suspect someone. However, I’ll still choose who I think has been most suspicious for me. I’m mostly debating between Sieg, mugza and Melancholy since they’ve been the most sus to me imo. But to me, I fear that Sieg probably seems to have some mafia characteristics.... So I’m sorry, But I have to choose you.

VOTE Sieg

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Jesus ****ing christ I had a huge god **** post and it somehow gets deleted.
FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK.

I just dont get why all these bad things happen to me.
Why.
Why.

Either way, to paraphrase:
Vlade randomly votes for Muzga quickly after Muzga votes, and Muzga does not reply or say anything relating to it until Sieg votes for him. Only then does he accuse of a bandwagon.

I PRAY TO THE HEAVENS FOR THE MAFIA TO REVEAL THEMSELVES TO ME!
VLADE THEN VOTES FOR ME.

Lord Bowser also initially voted for me, and after Vlades vote he tried to start a bandwagon by saying that Muzga should change his FOS into a proper vote.
!!!!
Lord Bowser voted for Sieg.
At this time Vlade has a vote on Summoner, I would continue to find Vlade more.. out of place if we were to vote Sieg, who at this time I do not forsee as evil. But Id say not all mafia would be voting for the same person unless they became desperate.

Summoner, Zero and Melancholy saga started again. Zero and Melancholy both supposibly voted for Summoner whilst he had no internet. Zero lost his internet and summoner tried to do the same. This coincidence is odd but happens to fall under reasonable truths of the outside world, removing my suspicion of at least Summoner. However various oddities about feeling the need to remove his vote when no new information had been gathered at all stating it was no longer needed/random, and also some other reasonings ive seen, AND me not thinking sieg is scum...

tl;dr

Weird groups of interactions:
[Vlade, Muzga, Lord Bowser, Sieg] <- Weird Coincidence !
[Melancholy, Zero, Summoner] <- Lol coincidence.
[Shaya] <- Pretty obvious coincidence, hes all alone :(

I hate this coincidences a lot, because when do you seperate coincidences from patterns? FARK.
Only Toshi and Leisha have seemed kinda odd otherwise due to both being reasonably inactive.

Zero is tedeth though, from what I can gather from early posts. And tedeth seems like the type of guy whod be mafia.

Ughh!

Vote Melancholy

Vlade

Social Outcast
I agree with Arrow on my beliefs about Sieg, it's just my gut feeling and he definitely doesn't deserve my vote on day 1

Melancholy unfortunately I don't have a reason other than the fact that I was bandwagonning for voting Summoner. In a sense by bandwagonning I was applying pressure, I guess that could be the reason you're after?

Shaya: Vote for someone

Toshi: Have you considered changing your vote after digesting this information? If not, why keep your vote on Muzga?

Moose: What are your thoughts on Sieg as a suspect? If you've already posted about this, then I apologise for my laziness

Leisha: What sort of Mafia characteristics? Be specific and use examples.

Muzga: What are your thoughts on Melancholy's actions?

undead_moose

Smash Lord
@Vlade
Soog is just having a hard week i think

To continue on this

He has a 7 to 5 job and it can get pretty shatty as for his lack of activity

Once again he has this job and Im pretty sure all he wants to do in the afternoon is get home chillax relaxin maxin

and then some mafia started doing no good in his neighbourhood

Jokes asside im sure he will be more active on the weekend

Muzga

Smash Ace
Muzga: What are your thoughts on Melancholy's actions?
I'll be honest with you, Aside from the whole vote zero thing to me nothing about melancholy seems suss. He seems to be asking the right questions. As for the whole zero thing, I didnt really understand where he was coming from but it seems like he was just trying to get the game moving. I dont think if he was mafia he would make such an obvious play like that. That could have been his strategy though and im not 100% either way,

I think sieg has been behaving more scummy then melancholy

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Unvote

I voted Sieg mainly to pressure for info I'm pleased with what I've heard, mafia wouldn't be as ballsy to argue instead of answering questions right away to try and appease town.

Vote: Toshi

Do something.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
There has been like at least three coincidences thus far. I have barely noticed that many timing or lack of reason coincidences with any other peoples in this game other than you guys.

How many unexplained oddities are you guys allowed to have before people start to feel its completely out of place?

I dont like to accuse blindly as it hurts my poor heart, but I hope others note the weird.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Ok lets take a few steps back.

*Rewinds two days*

Summoner decided to vote for Melancholy.

MAYBE I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO DO IT.
Vote: Melancholy

My urge to continue doing this has abated. **** YOU GUYS.
That's the first vote on Melancholy.

At that time, Sieg already had two votes. Melancholy decided to vote for him because he was flying under the radar.

Then Sieg decided to post to defend himself.

Then this happened:

What would you do if I was to this.

VOTE : Melancholy

What would be your course of action?
the lynchs i see happening today are either sieg or melancholy
and because i have previously stated why i think mel is the go then

also i do not find sieg suspicious.
Soog is just having a hard week i think

so once again im going to buddy with arrow and

Summoner, Zero and Melancholy saga started again. Zero and Melancholy both supposibly voted for Summoner whilst he had no internet. Zero lost his internet and summoner tried to do the same. This coincidence is odd but happens to fall under reasonable truths of the outside world, removing my suspicion of at least Summoner. However various oddities about feeling the need to remove his vote when no new information had been gathered at all stating it was no longer needed/random, and also some other reasonings ive seen, AND me not thinking sieg is scum...

tl;dr

Weird groups of interactions:
[Vlade, Muzga, Lord Bowser, Sieg] <- Weird Coincidence !
[Melancholy, Zero, Summoner] <- Lol coincidence.
[Shaya] <- Pretty obvious coincidence, hes all alone :(

I hate this coincidences a lot, because when do you seperate coincidences from patterns? FARK.
Only Toshi and Leisha have seemed kinda odd otherwise due to both being reasonably inactive.

Zero is tedeth though, from what I can gather from early posts. And tedeth seems like the type of guy whod be mafia.

Ughh!

Vote Melancholy
As you can see, the only person who gave reasons on why they voted for Melancholy is Shaya.

Summoner and Sieg's vote was a OMGUS.

Arrow voted for Melancholy because he did not find Sieg suspicious.

undead_moose voted for Melancholy because he is following Arrow.

Now, I am really suspecting Sieg. He basically started the bandwagon on Melancholy without giving an explicit reason. It's odd to find that many people jumped on said bandwagon. I won't be surprised if two or more mafia voted for Melancholy to try and divert attention from Sieg.

Vote: Sieg

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
you find him suspicious not bcause of his actions but by other people. abit of a stretch on D1
FoS: Toshi

i find it hard to read shayas posts, i find myself cbfing alot lol

my vote stays with melancholy tho. town will work from there.

Muzga

Smash Ace
bear in mind that while you're putting pressure on we DO have a deadline to lynch someone by
By all means, pressure who you want but just remember that we need to reach a conclusion soon

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
you find him suspicious not bcause of his actions but by other people. abit of a stretch on D1
FoS: Toshi
Isn't that the same for you?

You voted for Melancholy because Sieg was not suspicious.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Vote: Leisha

This is gut feeling. Took too long to actually finally committ to a decision because she was 'waiting for more evidence'. However I feel that this 'evidence' can be replaced with 'a number of votes on a player'.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Well since its first day still, I still believe there isn't enough evidence for us to suspect someone.
How so? A LOT has been happening on this day 1 as a matter of fact, including all the Melancholy/Sieg bandwagonning, Summoner's promotion of activity, Arrow's well-put thoughts... and you still don't think there's enough evidence?

However, I’ll still choose who I think has been most suspicious for me.
Why didn't you do this in the first place?

’m mostly debating between Sieg, mugza and Melancholy since they’ve been the most sus to me imo.
Please explain in detail. How are they the most sus players to you?

But to me, I fear that Sieg probably seems to have some mafia characteristics....
What sort of Mafia characteristics? Again, you lack detail in your so-called reasoning

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
dam we need a lynch.
ill tell you who i will bandwagon
melancholy
summonner
toshi
liesha

who i wont bandwagon
sieg
moose
vlade

anyone else ill have to think deeper about.
kgo vote vote vote.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Vote count:
Lord Bowser - 0
SummonerAU - 0
Muzga - 0
Sieg - 4 (Muzga, Melancholy, Leisha, Toshi)
Vlade - 0
Shaya - 0
Arrow - 1 (Zero)
Leisha - 1 (Vlade)
Melancholy - 5 (Summoner, Sieg, Arrow, Undead Moose, Shaya)
Moose - 0
Toshi - 1 (Lord Bowser)
Zero_ - 0

Not voted:

Deadline for Day 1 is 15th Feburary 10:00pm(2200) AWST. With 12 players alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Compared to Sieg, Melancholy has not talked or opposed nor discussed they slew of people voting for him.
He should have, its probably half the reason why this is going on for so long.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Alright, it's crunch time, so I'll present my case, so to speak,.
The votes on me have come with little to no reasoning, which leads me to believe the mafia is amongst the group who have voted for me.

Summoners vote is on me because he is seemingly fishing for mafia. Well Summoner, you started the bandwagon, now what?

Sieg voted for me out of a need to deflect attention from himself. His resoning was that I had OMGUS voted Muzga (never happened) and he wanted to see how I would respond to another vote on me. I asked why he had done this, recieved no response, and he seemingly ignored that it had ever happened.

And yet, it was enough to get the bandwagon moving. Arrow voted for me because of my random vote at the start of the game, which I had previously adressed. Shaya did the same. A lot of other people have placed random/joke votes, and yet I am the one to be called out on it, and how conveniant that it should be bought up around the time there was a bandwagon against me. Nothing I have done since that point has been scummy (I don't even believe the random vote itself was scummy), but to these people it seems enough to lynch me.

Moose is buddying with Arrow, with no reasoning. Typical Moose really :p

I put pressure on Sieg for flying under the radar and avoiding important issues. His response was to avoid the issues.
I've been working hard for town all day, pressuring people, and trying to spark activity.

The reasoning behind the bandwagon on me is feeble. The mafia are clutching at straws, desperate to not only save one of their own, but also to kill off a strong pro-town player.

Hopefully everyone knows where I stand now.
It's time for town to make a desicion.

Pete278

Smash Lord
If you guys want an extension, just ask, you know? :p Obviously if you're cool with going to time, that's fine, but ask for an extension if you want it.

k mod out.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
nah no extension. just kill the one with the most votes.

also moose aint budding me. that is just a coincedience.

i am not admitting i am wrong about u melcancholy but ill change my vote then to sieg and ill be looking at you melancholy all the TIME CLOSELY O_O
FoS: Melancholy

Vote: Sieg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom