• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SQUAT Mafia - Game to Restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shaya, LeishaChu, Melancholy, Pete278, Sieg, Toshi, Vlade+

**** can get done sooner, the last two pieces (myself and Sieg) are here...

I am really tired... old... I probably need to lose weight... Summoner is starting to become really oddly suspicious, ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Okay.

Leisha: Has been fairly inactive during today. A bandwagon starts on her and she suddenly role reveals. She doesn't specify a role even though she knows she'll probably die tonight. (Leisha, giv role plz) Suddenly gets active after the bandwagon on her.

Well, I was moreso being laid back and not posting, not wanting to draw attention, but since i got busy i kinda overdid the in-activeness and made myself a target.
You were a target way before you were active.

Sieg: Has been A LITTLE more active that Leisha. Has not claimed a role. Has also not voted Leisha to save himself. Responses badly to questioning and (inbf SIEGSTORM) hardly contributes anything in a non-I'M GOING TO HEADBUTT YOU IF YOU ASK ME ANOTHER QUESTION way.

Points I like people to consider:

1) Leisha has indeed claimed a power role BUT she didn't specify which even with the knowledge that she will probably die tonight. Why not tell us Leisha?
2) The idea behind a Leisha vote was for inactivity. Now she's suddenly active after a bandwagon.
3) Sieg is a little more active than Leisha BUT is less responsive to questions and is generally hard to get his opinion and why he holds that opinion.
4) Sieg has NOT voted Leisha at all. Even though it's basically Sieg or Leisha at this point.

Take what you want from these points.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
seig is town stfu and vote liesha. sif he would reveal e might be a power role.
kgo.
u can have your suspicisions about me and vlade, we will get to the bottom of that tomorrow.

btw i am playing the edgeworth game atm =P

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well, I'm supposed to be the town healer, which seems to be a weaker version of the doctor, but meh it beats being a normal townie. but since i've roleclaimed, Mafia will take me out. 3:

And summoner, sieg did vote for me lol

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Well, I reckon that solves that. If Leisha doesn't die tonight, she's mafia.

Vote: Sieg

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Summoner you haven't factored in Doctor (if there is one, might just be the 'healer'). And mafia are going to leave her alone if they think we'll lynch her straight away tommorow. Don't jump to conclusions.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Summoner you haven't factored in Doctor (if there is one, might just be the 'healer'). And mafia are going to leave her alone if they think we'll lynch her straight away tommorow. Don't jump to conclusions.
Sounds like scum protecting his buddy to me.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
>: |

Stupid Alex making me do things blehblehbleh

Well, let's see how it pans out for now. I'll still be happy with a Leisha lynch sometime tomorrow if I think the reason for it are still there.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Final Votecount

Vote count:
Lord Bowser - 0
SummonerAU - 0
Muzga - 0
Sieg - 7 (Muzga, Melancholy, Leisha, Toshi, Zero_, Lord Bowser, Arrow)
Vlade - 0
Shaya - 0
Arrow - 0
Leisha - 4 (Vlade, Moose, Summoner, Sieg)
Melancholy - 1 (Shaya)
Moose - 0
Toshi - 0
Zero_ - 0

The group had taken a long day to decide who to tie the noose around, and gone through many targets.

"I think he's mafia"
"He must be mafia because he hasn't been mafia yet!"
"Well, he must be mafia because he said someone else is mafia!"
"What do you mean, 'yet'? Are you implying this is all just a game?"

Eventually, though, they had settled upon I_LAG. They had grouped around him, though not enough to overpower him.

"Come on guys, I'm not mafia. You all know it."

"Well, you're the best bet. He says he's important."

"Well, you know what? **** you all. I understand Moose now. I'm going to headbutt you all someday!"

They shrugged at that, and began tying the noose around his neck, trying to contain the struggling I_LAG. His name was his eventual death, though, as he froze in place, as if he were truly lagging. The last words he choked out before the noose snapped his neck were "I'll troll you all...next...time" His body fell limp, dropping an ID card from his pocket. One of the mob picked it up and read aloud 'Hi, I'm I_LAG, and I love town!" complete with photo ID

"If only he had of just shown us this," The town shrugged, bemused.

Sieg, the Vanilla Townie (I_LAG) has had his neck snapped with a large, thick rope (involving a chair)!

It is now Night 1. Please send in your night actions to me by Friday the 20th February at 9:30pm WAST.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Amazingly, Sieg suddenly returned from the dead, rising up and unsnapping his neck. "Man, you guys all suck at this ****. Thank god you've still got me, though." Suddenly, a lightning bolt descended from the heavens and completely incinerated his body with the force of pure raeg.

Sieg, the Angry Townie has been completely annihilated for annoying Pete! Continue the night phase as if nothing happened, except now he's completely utterly dead.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Okay, so, I didn't really want to do this. I -really- wanted another way around this, but you know what? Some people think they're better than the rules, and it hurts everyone else in the process. Some of you may have heard (and some of you were present) for Sieg being a ******** and spreading knowledge that he was given against the rules of the games by Moose. This knowledge would have severely injured the process of the game, and as such, the game will be restarted, the roles are going to be reassigned, the setup will be made open, and Sieg and Moose will both be replaced out from the new game. I'm sorry, and anyone who doesn't want to continue playing, please say so. I'll reassign roles sometime Saturday, to give anyone who wants to drop out time to do so. Once again, I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience, but sometimes, people are just dumb.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
if the roles are being changed (player to player), can u tell us sieg and mooses special roles..
it would give a slight advantage to know that theres say a doc in the game or whateva moose was.

unless its a whole game role reworking.. then can we get a role reveal for this game?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
By changing the game to an open setup, every role in the setup and the quantity of those roles in the setup will be revealed from the start.

@Pete: Please make a new thread for the new game. When you do I'll unsticky this and sticky the new one.

unreon

Smash Ace
I can join if there's an opening.

But I'm going to be superbly busy nowadays, so only put me on if nobody else is available.

Sad to hear about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom