• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SQUAT Mafia - Game to Restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I am pretty sure that I have posted more than Zero. And I personally felt that I was contributing more than Sieg as well.

Both Toshi, Leisha and Zero seem to have made barely any posts at all...

Ive felt this day has dragged on for a very long time, for too long really, as it would seem just about everyone has been reasonably guilty of lack of activity. My character has been a double edged sword to me, like the mark of Cain is on me, but without reason nor guilt of any evil act; I addressed questions of character and brought to the table observations but the former were mostly ignored. I cant help but feel my observations are generally trying to be drowned out by scum.

My Suspicions at the moment are:
Vlade - as I have mentioned many times; too many coincidences do not mix well with me. I feel that either Lord Bowser or Muzga have odd connectivity with him.
Arrow - Was very quick to try disregard my post to pressure off of Vlade. His bandwagoning has also been notable.
Melancholy - I feel his lack of response on the amount of votes he obtained until after I brought it up (>>236) is just odd. I know a lot of people have been less active in what seems to be a closing first day, but he sat back quiet for too long. No one else sat back once votes starting falling onto them... why did he?

Vlade

Social Outcast
dam we need a lynch.
ill tell you who i will bandwagon
melancholy
summonner
toshi
liesha

who i wont bandwagon
sieg
moose
vlade

anyone else ill have to think deeper about.
kgo vote vote vote.
we got a small one. hurry up and lynch someone. town shouldn't be able to get an extension.

if u haven't noticed i have almost given up on reason for today -.-
Vote: Sieg
I still have some reading to do but I thought I'd point this out. Arrow are you just trying to get a lynch to confirm your insight?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Oh, I don't have internet accese at home as well guys. Has been like this for around a week now so that's why I'm not posting. I may or may not post something after this message,

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
similar case to before in fact. I don't know if you'll believfe me or not but I can tell you that my inactivity isn't laziness. It's because I can't actually post/view the thread. It should be cleared up soon though guys!

Vote: Arrow

Arrow bandwagon has comfy seats and chilled drinks! OH, AND PIZZA. EVERYONE LIKES PIZZA, RIGHT GUYS?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I agree with you Shaya on Toshi/Leisha/Zero not posting much content at all. But, I think Toshi isn't the sort of person that posts much anyway. Leisha hasn't exactly done much. Zero is just being a loser, as always.

Reading Zero's posts though, I definitely think he isn't bringing anything to the table that isn't already said. FoS: Zero

I think Leisha will be a safe lynch today as she isn't posting much content at all. I don't really think that she's scum (she could be) but it's better than lynching someone who is at least active and posting content.

I quickly changed my mind on the Arrow vote because I was basing things on events of a week or so ago (since I didn't have net) and I didn't have time to get up to date. I do have that time now (net's back) and I do realise that it's unlikely that Arrow will be lynched today. I think it's better for town if we lynch someone 'inactive' than getting a no lynch.

Vote: Leisha

Pete278

Smash Lord
Vote count:
Lord Bowser - 0
SummonerAU - 0
Muzga - 0
Sieg - 5 (Muzga, Melancholy, Leisha, Toshi, Arrow)
Vlade - 0
Shaya - 0
Arrow - 1 (Zero)
Leisha - 3 (Vlade, Lord Bowser, Summoner)
Melancholy - 3 (Sieg, Undead Moose, Shaya)
Moose - 0
Toshi - 0
Zero_ - 0

Not voted:

Deadline for Day 1 is 17th Feburary 10:00pm(2200) AWST. With 12 players alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Hey Zero, pick someone that isn't Arrow for today. Feel free to do it tomorrow, but your vote is a little silly there at this point in time.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Right now, I don't have a top three suspect list. I have my suspicions, but not in a particular order. Hopefully, after the first day's lynch, I should be able to get a fair idea on who's mafia.

I'll just post my thoughts, just incase I die.

If Sieg flips mafia, Melancholy is a townie. It also means that the mafia is most likely hiding in the Leisha bandwagon. My top suspects are Lord Bowser, followed by Summoner, then Vlade.
If Sieg flips townie, there is bound to be at least 1 mafia who voted for him. Top suspects are Melancholy, then Leisha, then Arrow, then Muzga.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Oh wut?

I need to refresh the page more often.

There goes my plan lol.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Arrow came from the Sieg wagon. Others came from the Melancholy wagon.

hmmm
Tossing between Sieg and Leisha now that I think about where people have come from onto the Leisha wagon.
Unvote
I'll hope back on a vote in an hour or so.

Leisha is at 4 and Sieg is a 4 from my count now.

actually sod it. Vote: Sieg

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'm really expecting you to post some more Leisha, its very annoying. I'd prefer a "I dunno still lol" post than nothing.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well from what I've seen soo far. Most people are trying to jump onto the bandwagon that vlade started. But maybe even if i am lynched, you must think about the roles and what you could be sacrificing. But then again lack of evidence right now is slim.

But from what Ive been examining, Vlade and arrow are just pretty much bandwagon anyone so i'd be more on the lookout on them. Take out people who we think are suspicions, not handicap our town more by taking out a random townie =/ And im pretty sure im not the only one being inactive. need more reasons then that.

I moreso just dont have much to say on the first night.. until we get more answers.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Leisha, what you say is true, you aren't the only inactive one. But you are (I think?) one of the only ones that are both inactive and you were unsure on votes beforehand.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Oh Guys, You should post who you think we should look at before the hammer so we get info from you before you die.

I think people should be watching Melancholy, Zero, Shaya, Arrow and Moose.

Make Lord Bowser, Leisha and Muzga post more too.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'll hammer (I think it's that time now) Sieg after a few people post their watch for list.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Vote count:
Lord Bowser - 0
SummonerAU - 0
Muzga - 0
Sieg - 5 (Muzga, Melancholy, Leisha, Toshi, Zero_)
Vlade - 0
Shaya - 0
Arrow - 0
Leisha - 5 (Vlade, Lord Bowser, Summoner. Arrow, Moose)
Melancholy - 2 (Sieg, Shaya)
Moose - 0
Toshi - 0
Zero_ - 0

Not voted:

Deadline for Day 1 is 17th Feburary 10:00pm(2200) AWST. With 12 players alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah thats true summoner, i was a bit unsure of votes. But I have to stay on my vote now in order to keep myself alive.

And well I already mentioned who I will be watching for in my last post.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
wow 5 each.. pretty sure both people are town then by gut feeling.
however lets kill one see where the allignments r.
i guess i could vote sieg but irather liesha. since i believe sieg to be town and more helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom