• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SQUAT Mafia - Game to Restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I like how Vlade and Melancholy have been voting. It's veeeeeeeery interesting in a scummy sort of way. Melancholy gets a bandwagon on him and then Vlade sudden rushes in with a Leisha wagon and Melancholy pushes the Sieg wagon some more. I also like how Vlade was quick to post that it's now between Leisha and Sieg.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Vote count:
Lord Bowser - 0
SummonerAU - 0
Muzga - 0
Sieg - 5 (Muzga, Melancholy, Leisha, Toshi, Zero_)
Vlade - 0
Shaya - 0
Arrow - 0
Leisha - 5 (Vlade, Lord Bowser, Summoner. Arrow, Moose)
Melancholy - 2 (Sieg, Shaya)
Moose - 0
Toshi - 0
Zero_ - 0

Not voted:

Deadline for Day 1 is 17th Feburary 10:00pm(2200) AWST. With 12 players alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!

Melancholy

Smash Ace
I won't change my vote. I honestly don't think Leish is mafia, not enough evidence against her aside from inactivity. But we need a lynch soon.

I get the feeling I will be dead by tomorrow regardless :urg:

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
nah man, it'll totally be me. I haven't been in a game where I've been town and survived past the first night yet :(

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well If its to defend myself, I might aswell say this. I'm actually a very useful role for the town, although saying this now this could make me potential mafia night lynching but really its my only defense to try and get people to change their minds.. =S

I'll be able to help out, just spare me for this night. Or we'll be put at a disadvantage.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Sorry what? Did you not read back like 4 pages Bowser? Man, slack vote at best.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'm surprised you didn't think about it.

Assuming Leisha is telling the truth
Lynch would be bad
Mafia know that there's a role out now going into N1
Mafia NK Leisha to kill the role.

Leisha is lying.
Lynch would be good
she's mafia and doesn't die tonight.

Now, I've just given the mafia a little something to think about now. Will they continue to do the natural thing and kill Leisha (who says she has a role) or will they try to frame Leisha so we waste our lynch tomorrow?

I'm happy to let Leisha live todayat any rate. Is everyone happen with Sieg vote today?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Alright guys. Have fun killing a townie.

But remember this.

When Leisha pops Mafia and I pop town, I will punch every single one of you in the face. I don't care when, whenever I see you next.

Because I'm pretty much dead, you can all go **** yourselves. God****it. Now I realise why Moose rages so hard whenever this happens.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE RAGEEEEEEEEEEEE
THE MAFIA IS EVIL!

A CURSE THAT IS CAUSING STUFF LIKE ACE ATTORNEY INVESTIGATIONS MILES EDGEWORTH TO NOT BE PLAYED LIKE THE FIST OF THE NORTH STARRRRRRR.

Ive really felt that Sieg is not scum at this point... Ive said this numerous times, so I suppose I could be suspected on whether or not whoever I next vote for is townie or not.
Crap being one of only two people not on the final call is harsh....

Im not too sure whether or not to trust Leisha saying she has an important roll. If shes so desperate to make such a claim, is it too farfetched for her to tell us what she can do?

Melancholy

Smash Ace
I'm surprised you didn't think about it.

Assuming Leisha is telling the truth
Lynch would be bad
Mafia know that there's a role out now going into N1
Mafia NK Leisha to kill the role.

Leisha is lying.
Lynch would be good
she's mafia and doesn't die tonight.

Now, I've just given the mafia a little something to think about now. Will they continue to do the natural thing and kill Leisha (who says she has a role) or will they try to frame Leisha so we waste our lynch tomorrow?

I'm happy to let Leisha live todayat any rate. Is everyone happen with Sieg vote today?
I did think about it, just wanted your reasoning.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Well, I stuffed anything we would get from it by saying that though.

Vote: Leisha

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Like, Im really really really suspicious of Vlade and Arrow at the moment.
And it was Vlade who wanted to start voting Leisha...

Leisha has been stupidly under active though.
If she has such an important role, why has she been so inactive? :(

But ughhh the alternative is Sieg who I dont think is scum... but maybe he is... Im not even sure how/why the bandwagon on him started...
Leisha, Toshi and Zero were well ahead of Sieg in lack of activity... so Im a bit confused...

Ughh Vlade UGHH YOU.
If Leisha is townie though... Id be pretty sure of Vlades scummyness.
Is sacraficing a townie (and potentially one with a role?) worth it to test out my thoughts...

Vlade

Social Outcast
If we don't lynch Leisha and she doesn't die tonight then I'd be much more suspicious.

Then again that might be the mafia's plan, to not kill her tonight so we suspect her tomorrow and lynch anyway.

I'd rather find out sooner than later and my vote is staying on Leisha

Vlade

Social Outcast
I ackknowledge that I am taking a gamble with this whole Leisha thing Shaya but you also need to look at who jumped on the bandwagon, not just the person who started it

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
WHY AM I THERE TWICE?

AM I TWICE AS SUSPICIOUS?

also

SHAYA, YOUR VOTE IS THE VOTE THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
`pretty sure` may have been a stretch.
I would be highly suspicious though.

I am pretty sure Sieg will not be voting for himself...
So it feels like I am the lynch pin...
If I abstain from voting at this point, and I assume Sieg will vote for Leisha, would a person crack and change their vote? If Leisha was a townie then the person who changed to vote Leisha would also be interesting.

Its too much of a super**** vortex mindgame going on here. Why couldnt the mafia be more transparent (or maybe they are being?) than I had hoped and prayed! FARK GENESIS.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well, I was moreso being laid back and not posting, not wanting to draw attention, but since i got busy i kinda overdid the in-activeness and made myself a target.

Although now ill try to contribute a bit more then hanging back. Was just a silly mistake I made

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
SHAYA, DON'T MAKE ME JUMP FROM A LONG DISTANCE AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE TO SNAP YOU OUT OF IT.

because I will :]

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Hey Shaya, how about I unvote and you vote Leisha :]

Leisha, what role do you have then. You may as well tell us now.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Shaya if you think Leisha is mafia, vote for her. Simple as that. Don't over complicate things for yourself.

If Leisha flipped town I think Summoner and Vlade would come under the most suspicion, but that may change depending on what happens tonight.

It's close to deadline and we need a lynch.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
OWAIT I HAVEN'T VOTED.

I'll be waiting on Leisha to answer. She can't expect to not die tonight from a mafia NK if she's town so she should be happy to roleclaim.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Sieg, maybe you should vote Leisha if you're so certain of your innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom