• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SQUAT Mafia - Game to Restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Moose, I'd like to see you post something more substantial about our thoughts on the game. All I've seen from you so far is "Shaya posts weird vote shaya".

Lord Bowser, your thoughts on the game so far? You've only posted one liners up to this point.
Yup.

10characters

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Melancholy smells

These are my thoughts on the game

All serious tho atm summoner is being stupid like me and zero is with him

I dont know what summoners game is altho he could just be bored like me so i cant really hold that against him... Or could i?

The lack of activity atm is making me very sad in my pants.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Trav has a tendency not to look at mafia threads very often. Should i tell him over msn to post on here or is that against the rules?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Sorry guys, here now I'll try and be more active from now on. Year 12 just kicked in so haven't had as much free time to sit on here all day like the hols.

The game so far has been slower than I expected, considering deadline is Monday we should really be narrowing down our choices, Shaya seems too blatant to be mafia, attracting attention to himself and whatnot. Summoner isn't as srs bsns as he was last game for reasons I don't know but it wouldn't make me suspect him right away as he'd know being an experienced player changing your playstyle might put you in the spotlight. I'd more focused on people who have been reluctant to vote or be too forward that being said I haven't seen much from Sieg.

Unvote

Vote: Sieg

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Dead. I killed him.

HEY GUYS. YOU SUCK >: |
YOU MAKE ME DO THINGS BECAUSE I HATE INACTIVITY :(
Muzga
Muzga said:
Sieg is obv trying to start a bandwagon
unvote: Arrow
DID YOU JUST VOTE SOOG AFTER HE VOTED YOU?
Vlade
Vlade said:
But right now we have no reasoning to base anything off of

Vote: Muzga
Vlade said:
I think you missed the point, I acknowledged the fact that we really didn't have any reasoning to base our votes off of, so I voted in that manner as well.
So, your first vote was random then? I didn't really get that from your first post and I think it's a little weird that a 'random' (yeah yeah, BUT THAT'S RANDOM. SHADDUP.) vote is placed on the last person who voted.
SHAYA
Are you feeling okay, champ? I would expect a townie with a post restriction to continue posting regardless of how silly they look. You're still expected to contribute and I consider your 'absence' suspicious.
Melancholy
Melancholy said:
I was expecting Summoner to come in here and have intense discussion going on already.

Not good enough.

Vote: Summoner
MAYBE I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO DO IT.
Vote: Melancholy

My urge to continue doing this has abated. **** YOU GUYS.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
For ever vote that is placed on Melancholy gets a chilled drink and a pat on the head.

Every vote past L-2 gets a kick in the head.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Yeah i voted him after he voted me, but that makes no difference.
The point is i did that and suddenly he disappeared so IMO he's suspicious.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Vote count:
Lord Bowser - 0
SummonerAU - 2 (Arrow, Vlade)
Muzga - 3 (Sieg, Toshi, Melancholy)
Sieg - 2 (Muzga, Lord Bowser)
Vlade - 0
Shaya - 0
Arrow - 1 (Zero)
Leisha - 0
Melancholy - 1 (Summoner)
Moose - 0
Toshi - 0
Zero_ - 1 (Undead Moose)

Deadline for Day 1 is 15th Feburary 10:00pm(2200) AWST (sorry guys, but I won't be able to keep track well in AEST :p). With 12 players alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Sorry, I just don't feel the need to post when I don't have any new information.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Sieg, you've posted almost nothing useful in this thread. There has been plenty of topics to discuss, yet you haven't been involved at all. Your posts have been very unhelpful so far:

I've got nothing to say really. My votes been placed until something else comes up that may differ my response.
Do you guys really need to ask that question.

Like, do you really need to?
You're avoiding attention and hiding under the radar.

@Summoner:dizzy:

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yes. I'm avoiding attention by posting. I can see how you pulled that out of your ***.

Whereas you've got two ******* playing and a plethora of afkers. GG.

I voted for Muzga to get a reaction, and he still seems suss. He instantly voted back at me calling a bandwagon.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Hurp derp. "I'm not posting anything because I have no information" is not helping the town. Might as well not post it at all. It is definately avoiding attention.

There IS plenty of 'new' information around , you are just ignoring it.

I agree that Muzga is suspicious, he's top of my list right now, next to you.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah, I love that new information.

The last two pages has been.

"Vote Zero"

"That's not voting Zero."

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUR."

What an amazing game.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
What do you think of the vote I put on Muzga and his response? You say you are suspicious of him, surely you must have more to be suspicious of than "He OMGUS voted me"

Your thoughts on Lord Bowsers return and his subsequent vote on yourself?

Again, there is information there, if you're willing to look.

Stop being so close minded, regardless of how you feel towards Tom and Andrew. If you don't like the way they are playing vote for them. Put some pressure on them, and get involved in the game (this goes for everyone).

@Vlade why is your vote on Summoner?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Why would I vote for them when I believe that Muzga is mafia? That's pretty stupid.

Bowser voted for me because I'm apparently afk or reluctant to vote.

Compared to all those other people, yeah. I can see where it's coming from. Totally.

Close minded? Hah. You all play such a wierd Mafia gamestyle.

Sieg

Smash Champion
You voted for Muzga as soon as he voted for you.

What would you do if I was to this.

VOTE : Melancholy

What would be your course of action?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah from what I've read, I don't really feel influenced to vote anyone yet =S. Since most of the last pages have sorta been random votes. So meh, donno what to choose at the current moment.

Vlade

Social Outcast
@Vlade why is your vote on Summoner?
Why not?

Leisha you've gotta commit to something, at least from my perspective I don't think that the votes are random anymore.

Melancholy: Does OMGUS really matter? I personally don't think they do, if they see something sus about a post then of course they're going to vote on it unless their name is leisha.

Summoner: It wasn't RANDOM, but I had no intention whatsoever of committing to that vote.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Vlade, why is your vote on Summoner? What was it that caused you to vote for him? Give a reason besides
"I'm bandwagoning" and "Why not".

Also, I dont think OMGUS is that big of a deal, just pointing it out, especially considering his vote on me was because he thought I put an OMGUS vote on Muzga.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I may be a champ Summoner; but I have so little to go by at this time.
I am unsure whether or not Zero being tedeth should incite lynchiing.

The pressures of this game and the multitude of potential suspicious groupings has truly left me in despair.
Perhaps my early actions were the cause of too much confusion.

Whilst it may seem improbable for the number of people, is it possible there are two groups of Mafia?

If that is true... I cannot be anything other than greatly depressed.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Yes. I'm avoiding attention by posting. I can see how you pulled that out of your ***.

Whereas you've got two ******* playing and a plethora of afkers. GG.

I voted for Muzga to get a reaction, and he still seems suss. He instantly voted back at me calling a bandwagon.
And then you disappeared for a couple of days, and now you're back here claiming im suspicious, Well ive certainly showed ive got less to hide then you. I give clear, Concise answers when someone asks me something because I don't have that much to hide, but what about you?

Instead of trying to create controversy or even help this game go anywhere youve just been sitting there doing nothing. In the meantime i consistently answer everything that's thrown at me. That's just how i play and if you ask me that doesn't constitute scummy behavior.

You've been VERY scummy though the way you seem to avoid doing anything useful in this game. It seems like youre just waiting for the stupid townies to knock each other out. My vote on you remains

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yeah, having a life is really really hard yknow? I hate not being able to post every night, it tears me up inside.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Sieg, it's not about you not posting every night. It's about you ignoring questions and, as muzga says, avoiding doing anything useful/helpful for the town.

That post is a prime example. Muzga made some accusations about your alignment, and the best you could come up with as a reply was an insult about his life outside the game.

Your play up to this point has been scummy, and you continue to act scummy when called out on it.

About time you were lynched IMO.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Vote count:
Lord Bowser - 0
SummonerAU - 2 (Arrow, Vlade)
Muzga - 1 (Toshi)
Sieg - 3 (Muzga, Lord Bowser, Melancholy)
Vlade - 0
Shaya - 0
Arrow - 1 (Zero)
Leisha - 0
Melancholy - 2 (Summoner, Sieg)
Moose - 0
Toshi - 0
Zero_ - 1 (Undead Moose)

Deadline for Day 1 is 15th Feburary 10:00pm(2200) AWST. With 12 players alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
the lynchs i see happening today are either sieg or melancholy
and because i have previously stated why i think mel is the go then
Vote: Melancholy

also i do not find sieg suspicious.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'm being useful to the town by not poking out like a ********.

If I was to suggest everyone I saw under the sun was a mafia, then I'd be getting ****ing roasted.

Apparently playing a different playstyle to everyone else makes me insta scum, as I've played like this every game and every time I get pointed out as scum something.

I could easily say that you are scummy because of your forceful nature to the game and the fact that you try and lead the game around other people. You push for answers and bandwagon with pressure whenever YOU feel you are close to something.

Reading up what your buddies play like doesn't make you suddenly superman. If I were to point out that you and Muzga have completely set your sights on me, at the same time.

Feels like someone is trying to bluff their way out of a vote with massive downfall of demands and threats.

Muzga

Smash Ace
I'm being useful to the town by not poking out like a ********.

And how is that being useful or productive at all? Youre doing nothing but trying your hardest to stay out of focus. If you ask me that is, while safe, not a contribution

If I was to suggest everyone I saw under the sun was a mafia, then I'd be getting ****ing roasted.

Well nobody here is doing that. A few of us are trying to get this game moving to get a lynch done today. We have a deadline to lynch so we need to make a decision. We don't want no lynch to be called because that is a waste of a day

Apparently playing a different playstyle to everyone else makes me insta scum, as I've played like this every game and every time I get pointed out as scum something.

And you are so convinced im mafia becaaaause?
Same reason, only difference is im being more useful at the moment

I could easily say that you are scummy because of your forceful nature to the game and the fact that you try and lead the game around other people. You push for answers and bandwagon with pressure whenever YOU feel you are close to something.

I know this post is directed at melancholy but if thats not the reason youre voting for me then what is?
I put pressure on people i think are suspicious. To me you are suspicious, and hell people are responding to me and giving me more information for town to work with they they would if i was just sitting around like you

Feels like someone is trying to bluff their way out of a vote with massive downfall of demands and threats
Aren't you doing the same thing by trying to push this onto me? Its redundant to point out because nobody wants to be voted anyway :p
[/QUOTE]

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Pete, could you please include who hasn't voted in each vote count?

Leisha and Shaya: It's getting towards the end of the day, stop sitting on the fence. Neither of you have contributed that much. You're going to have to make a decision and it isn't always going to be right. Sometimes, you just have to suck up the consequences of being wrong because doing nothing is no way to achieve anything. Leisha, you continue to post "I still don't know" and we're a dew days from the deadline, if you aren't sure who to vote, ask people questions about things that are going on so at least you generate some activity from others(and who knows, maybe even a slip up). You can't expect others to do the work for you. Shaya, having a post restriction is no reason to avoid posting. Even if people have 'trouble' reading your posts, you can't just sit behind it and hope others will do the work for you. Both of you, mafia will be seeking to blend in amongst the crowd and will be pointing out things about townies to get them lynched. With both of you seemingly waiting for a mafia to fall out of the sky and hit you on the head, they'll probably continue to blend in. You're also making yourself easy targets for the mafia to build cases against your indecisiveness.

Please stop doing nothing and do something :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom