• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SQUAT Mafia - Game to Restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Vote: Arrow
Ive been following the recent mafia games and arrow hasnt been mafia recently.
;)

Muzga

Smash Ace
it doesnt matter at this point
vote X player
give X reason.
*shrugs*

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well, Mugza probably shouldn't go on that fact, considering roles are completely random. That's just my opinion though xD. I'll most likely vote for someone once I see more feedback from everyone else.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I won't have internet access for a couple of days. Sorry guys.

but still
**** YOU ZERO

Vote: Zero

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Now that's just being weak JP. Weak.
But it should be easy.
Without it being easy, how will people have fun?
Ban MK and everything and doesnt afraid of nothing.

If a mafia person was to reveal to the world they were mafia, it would instigate a lot of confusion, not necessarily a lynch.
Confusion insights something in this world we are living in.

So, Mafia people, come forward, take a lunge to your death, and through your actions insight a world of despair.

Vlade

Social Outcast
so Vlade why did you vote muzga if you have no reason?
is it because he esscentially voted a voted based of probablity?
I think you missed the point, I acknowledged the fact that we really didn't have any reasoning to base our votes off of, so I voted in that manner as well.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
did u just deny your own valid post... ~_~

tell me what do you think if 3 people voted same person at the start at "random". is it really random? thats all i am saying.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
It's not random at all. There's usually a reason behind all votes, even the ones that seem "random" at the start of the game. Anyways,

Unvote: Leisha
FoS: Shaya

Shaya, you seem to be posting a whole lot of nothingness. Why don't you give us thoughts on who you think is mafia based on the posts in this thread.

(Oh, and I'm going to a tournament, so I might not be able to post for 24ish hours. Sorry. Don't hurt me Pete T_T)

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Actually, now that I think about it, Leisha is also posting a whole lot of nothingness. I don't know why I unvoted her in the first place.

Vote: Leisha

Give us your thoughts and opinions on the matter at hand.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well I really wouldn't be pointing the finger at me being inactive because alot of players are atm, I mean imo its really a silly opinion to judge someone by that judgment xD

Well its first day, and we dont know anything. I'm still considering who to vote. But you toshi seem very keen in lynching me? =S For what reason aside from just inactivity considering you cant really accuse me of that since others are doing the exact same thing.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
And a heads up, I'm also going to the sunday tourney, So if you dont see me post tomorrow that is why. So me and assuming toshi aswell wont be posting untill we get home

Zero

Smash Hero
Mafia's pretty dead. SummerSmash and 2 days of Melbourne tournies doesn't help. Gahhhh Smashboards is so dead.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Seems like this is a tournament weekend nation-wide. :p I won't bother prodding for inactivity over this weekend, then, but I expect everyone to return to regular activity Sunday night/Monday afternoon.

Vlade

Social Outcast
One day of inactivity shouldn't matter too much

Since school's back on I'm going to try and be active at least once a day which I don't think is a big ask for everyone.

Arrow I completely agree with your views, it's good that you're questioning peoples' motives for voting others

Now I have some questions.

Shaya: Please contribute to the scumhunt. Who do you think is most sus and why?
Leisha: See second sentence above. It shouldn't matter who you vote right now because you can always change. I believe that voting for your #1 suspicion at the time is the best way to emphasise your beliefs.
Toshi: Can you speculate any motives behind the seemingly random votes so far?
Arrow: Same as Toshi

Whoooo promoting activity ftw

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Vlade: Based on previous mafia game experience, do you have any suggestions on today's activities and why do you believe we should do these?
Shaya: Why are you mentioning mafia so much? Some might consider someone asking the mafia to claim are in fact mafia trying to throw people off. Why should people not consider your actions to be akin to these? Vote:Shaya
Zero: All of your posts so far have either been in reply to other posts or a random vote on myself. I don't think this is like you at all. Please explain why you aren't being as proactive as I would expect you to be in this game.
Melancholy: Similar question. I would have expected you to be eager for a game you were interested in. Why is your only post a 'random' vote on myself?
Others: What do you think is the best course of action for day one and what are you expecting to happen at the end of the day and this night phase?

Zero

Smash Hero
I'm waiting for something truly suspicious to happen. You can't be proactive without good intelligence. All that's happened so far is random voting and I feel I need more to form a good basis.

BTW I need to Vote: SummonerAU to actually vote you, so it was just a joke. :(

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Pretty sure Pete will accept is as we were voting xXArrowXx with just Arrow so ner. Sitting around and waiting is a good way for town to lose. Try to be proactive with votes to bait reactions and such.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Summoner: To be honest, I've been waiting for posts much like yourself and Vlade have made (i.e. asking questions of the town, sparking them into action, so to speak) before I could really make any relevant contribution. Can't do much with no information. I'll be interested to see others answer your questions, and I'll add my own:

@everyone: Summoner has voted Shaya for his continual mentioning of mafia, accusing him of trying to throw town off the trail. What are your thoughts on Shayas play so far?
For someone who seems quite eager to play the game, his posts have lacked a lot of substance so far, at least in my opinion.
@Shaya: your response?

Also, unvote, as my vote on summoner was random and isn't needed any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom